Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,093,769 Views | 224505 Replies | Last: 11 min ago by Chef Elko
BrokeAssAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dr. Horrible said:

McInnis 03 said:

Philip J Fry said:

2003 Whoop!

Whoop!
Whoop!

Whoop! ......40 here we come!
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/stock-market-experts-sees-a-monstrous-rally-rally-taking-hold-next-week-if-one-recent-trend-holds-11596827276
Tom Lee is a such a d-bag. He could be right, but then again it's rallied 9/10 days on the market anyway. If it weren't for the fed, we would be trading at 1,800.
pacecar02
CrazyRichAggie said:

Dr. Horrible said:

McInnis 03 said:

Philip J Fry said:

2003 Whoop!

Whoop!
Whoop!

Whoop! ......40 here we come!
Get outta here with that New Army trash!!!
gougler08
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/stock-market-experts-sees-a-monstrous-rally-rally-taking-hold-next-week-if-one-recent-trend-holds-11596827276
Tom Lee is a such a d-bag. He could be right, but then again it's rallied 9/10 days on the market anyway. If it weren't for the fed, we would be trading at 1,800.

I doubt we'd be that low, lockdowns have bolstered the big names and they would still be killing it, lifting up the SPY / QQQ
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

NRD09 said:

trvn already 6x average volume today, crazy stop loss raids going on...news has got to be imminent

Thank you. I've entered limit orders at 2.1 and 1.85 to see if I can bottom feed and catch it on the cheap. Ain't too proud!

Any of those fill?
0708aggie
AG
I got a measly 40 calls, 8/21, $5
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Nice, I've got some September 2.5 calls and a bunch of August 5 calls i bought this afternoon, i would hope this news is good for at least a double but in case it's not I'm thinking of selling the 5s at open. Maybe I'll see if i can sell half for double...
Bob Knights Paper Hands
No. It got to 2.11 and bounced. I know better than to set those round numbers on my limits when trying to catch those drops. Rookie mistake.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Bob Knights Liver said:

No. It got to 2.11 and bounced. I know better than to set those round numbers on my limits when trying to catch those drops. Rookie mistake.

You're better than that!
chrisfield
AgEng06
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

Bob Knights Liver said:

You're better than that!

McInnis's Liver
ProgN
McInnis 03
khkman22
AG
Apparently the stock we shall not name was never really CX. The true stock we shall not name hasn't been mentioned in over a year. It's up nearly 100% this week and 150% over the last month. The last time it was mentioned was probably before half the people now posting were on this thread. But, once again, PBI has a name!
McInnis 03
AG
TRVN drug was approved
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
McInnis 03 said:

TRVN drug was approved

Yup just looked at my after hours. I bought a bit first thing this morning after seeing it here just as a gamble. Thanks to whoever suggested it.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
McInnis 03 said:

TRVN drug was approved

FML. Now those 2.11 and 2.13 misses really sting. Ended up with only 100 shares in this.
McInnis 03
AG
Meh. I bought one 2.5/7.5 c spread for $.50
Philip J Fry
AG
Thoughts on PRPO?

Seems like a widespread COVID test could be quite lucrative.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/precipio-announces-commercial-launch-covid-141500683.html
0708aggie
AG
So what are we thinking these TRVN calls for 8/21 $5 are going to open up at?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Think prog is the pharma sme, be curious to hear his thoughts
Agzonfire
Anyone looking at PENN puts a few weeks out? I'm looking at the $40 8/28s
ProgN
NRD09 said:

Think prog is the pharma sme, be curious to hear his thoughts
Nope, I believe that was Irish.

I hope he and Brandon can get their differences resolved soon.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Doh...i was afraid of that
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Or what if Irish is Brandon? You notice you never see them both at the same time?
leoj
AG
Agzonfire said:

Anyone looking at PENN puts a few weeks out? I'm looking at the $40 8/28s

I think the more likely thing is it flags/consolidates before heading higher. But you never know, could come back down for a retest, that's just a big haircut after a long term breakout over 40
canagian
AG
0708aggie said:

So what are we thinking these TRVN calls for 8/21 $5 are going to open up at?
I got lucky - bought TRVN for $2.25 then tried to sell 8/21 $5 covered calls for $0.55 but never filled. Sometimes not getting filled can be a blessing...
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Holy f.
The ceo worked at merck for 20 years. Then she went to cubist pharma for two years and merck bought them for $8B
At 2.5 trvn mkt cap is $250M
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
You guys think TRVN has a sell off Mon morning before heading north again? Thinking about buying more but don't wana overpay.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Dude using my math above that's an $80 stock price. This is a non-opiate alternative to morphine.
Yuge.
0708aggie
AG
Yeah don't see 80. At $10 that would be $21k profit for me. $80 would be ~$298k

If $80 happens, I'm buying everyone beers and 10% goes to McInnis's charity
docaggie
AG
Philip J Fry said:

Thoughts on PRPO?

Seems like a widespread COVID test could be quite lucrative.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/precipio-announces-commercial-launch-covid-141500683.html

Right now, there isn't a lot of desire for serum antibody tests.
Fact is, it's hard to know what to do with the information, since we don't know for certain that someone who has had COVID once is immune. And if they are immune, is it for life? Or a decade? A year? A month?

So, my hospital system, for example, was doing antibody testing initially then stopped. The presence of a new test isn't going to change anything and our system won't be investing in further machines / tests for that purpose.

What we need is a rapid test that is accurate. We've stopped using the shorter nasal swab tests (15 min; 1 hour) because of lack of confidence in the results.
Class of 1998;
Husband of an Aggie, Class of 1999;
Father to future Class of 2029 and 2031
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Thinking about buying 2-3 AAPL shares on my Roth account before the stock split.

Thoughts on this as a long-term hold?
Ragoo
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Thinking about buying 2-3 AAPL shares on my Roth account before the stock split.

aapl is something you should be buying every month and holding until no one uses smart phones or iPads or macs anymore. You should also auto DRIP the dividends.
Golf Ag
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

I've had AAPL for years and just bought in more, hoping/expecting the split to drive more stock price growth.
First Page Last Page
Page 2004 of 6415

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.