Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,998,195 Views | 224169 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Brian Earl Spilner
TheCellarDoor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Roku premiums are nuts (175% IV). McInnis et. al. what would an iron condor or butterfly look like on it for earnings tonight? Sucker would have to run 12 points for any of the 8/7 options to pay out!
Ragoo
AG
Sell a straddle, take the IV decay at the opening.
McInnis 03
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

@McInnis, U DA MAN.

I know nothing about this company . Is this a short term play or is there long term substance here?
I literally read the KPRC article that a friend posted on facebook and immediately bought shares. I don't know if it's viable or not, but the news sounded good and the market loves good COVID news.

Apparently this drug is like 30 yrs old. Big Pharma will probably kill this fast. (MRNA, PFE, AZN, NVAX, etc)
topher06
Gotta give props to McInnis on that RLFTF stock. Up 68% since purchase earlier today. Too bad I wimped out and didn't buy more than a flyer position.
McInnis 03
AG
TheCellarDoor said:

Roku premiums are nuts (175% IV). McInnis et. al. what would an iron condor or butterfly look like on it for earnings tonight? Sucker would have to run 12 points for any of the 8/7 options to pay out!
IV implies a 15 pt move....

A conservative approach would be selling this Iron Condor, +1 190c / -1 185c // -1 145p / +1 140p. You can sell these for $1.40 each, with a max loss of $3.60 per.
djmeen95
AG
topher06 said:

Gotta give props to McInnis on that RLFTF stock. Up 68% since purchase earlier today. Too bad I wimped out and didn't buy more than a flyer position.

Three cheers for McInnis on this one. Jumped in after his post and letting it ride for a bit. I have NO idea what the upside is.
0708aggie
AG
Anyone send Irish a slack invite? Miss his picks and thoughts in addition to who we have left.
AnglerAg92
AG
Absolutely! Bought in at $.165 after seeing his post. Letting it ride so far. Thank you McInnis!
0708aggie
AG
wanted to go real heavy but chickened out with only 6250 shares.
McInnis 03
AG
Trying to figure out how/if to play ROKU today. Just don't have a good feel for it. Disney+ was a huge spur to their sales last quarter, not sure how strong that held up.
McInnis 03
AG
BTW, super happy people made out well on RLFTF, didn't see that kind of motion coming, but hey.......let's take what comes at us!
AgsnFly
AG
JH06 said:

Advice Needed

I purchased 1 contract of AMD Oct 16 $50 calls on July 8th for $900. With their recent run it is now at $3600.

Should I close and take my profits? Keep Holding? Or is there an option play to collect some premiums now and hedge?

Delta is nearly 1 so it acts like you are long 100 shares rn. Sell it if you think the share price moves lower.
wmitchell
AG
Does it have more room to run? Seems risky to jump in this late
Jet Black
QD
McInnis 03
AG
wmitchell said:

I did not point this out on technical. I pointed it out strictly on a favorable article thinking folks would run in. I don't know what it's capable of. I wouldn't guess much unless the medicine really gains traction.
topher06
0708aggie said:

wanted to go real heavy but chickened out with only 6250 shares.
Just went net free on 30% of my initial purchase. Since I don't know what this company actually does, I feel good about that.
wmitchell
AG
QD is one of the one killing me - thinking about getting out
oldarmy1
AG
$KODK premiums still hot. Selling $14 naked calls when over $15 and then looking to buy shares under $15 for covered call with $4+ premium to August 21. That's a steal for KODK just above $10 net or pockets $400/call premium
0708aggie
AG
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/rlf-100-aviptadil-clinical-trial-200000564.html

I'll hold some as just a gamble. Sell some to get money back.
leoj
AG
Here is a contra opinion on TDOC/lvgo but without many specifics.

Other healthcare growth stocks to keep an eye on if this shakes anyone's confidence in the thesis of the two companies would be VEEV (long), DXCM, and TNDM.

Another opinion.

khaos288
AG
0708aggie said:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/rlf-100-aviptadil-clinical-trial-200000564.html

I'll hold some as just a gamble. Sell some to get money back.
Sold the rest. Should run to .5 now
ProgN
Hey gang, if you have access to premium would you look at this post and if inclined acknowledge his accomplishment. The support really helps with someone struggling with addiction. AginLakeway is good dude too.

https://texags.com/forums/25/topics/3128795/1
khaos288
AG
Love it, will blow away potd!
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
McInnis 03 said:

wmitchell said:

I did not point this out on technical. I pointed it out strictly on a favorable article thinking folks would run in. I don't know what it's capable of. I wouldn't guess much unless the medicine really gains traction.

Man I am really struggling with what to do here. Not considering buying more but the battle of sell vs hold is real!
topher06
Anyone in FSLY? My NET shares are hoping you guys kill it today, although they're all covered at $50 right now (except a small amount in retirement accounts)
leoj
AG
topher06 said:

Anyone in FSLY? My NET shares are hoping you guys kill it today, although they're all covered at $50 right now (except a small amount in retirement accounts)

Yes, long and holding.
zag213004
AG
oldarmy1 said:

$KODK premiums still hot. Selling $14 naked calls when over $15 and then looking to buy shares under $15 for covered call with $4+ premium to August 21. That's a steal for KODK just above $10 net or pockets $400/call premium

These $14 strike price on the covered calls?
khaos288
AG
goco
McInnis 03
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

McInnis 03 said:

wmitchell said:

Man I am really struggling with what to do here. Not considering buying more but the battle of sell vs hold is real!
Go net free on some and let the dice roll.
gougler08
AG
SDC would stay above 200 EMA if it can close here

Also AMRX having a day
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Trying to figure out how/if to play ROKU today. Just don't have a good feel for it. Disney+ was a huge spur to their sales last quarter, not sure how strong that held up.
Y'all are gonna love this. /s

Bought two fly's, as long as ROKU doesn't stay still at 165 I'm probably good?

145/155/165p fly
165/175/185c fly
Total cost about $3.15 per combo

The result will need to be a healthy approach to either pin.
gougler08
AG
khaos288 said:

goco
dreaded h may be forming...might still have room to fall
khaos288
AG
gougler08 said:

khaos288 said:

goco
dreaded h may be forming...might still have room to fall

Yeah I'm done with it. Good luck to the holders. Will revisit later
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
do technicals apply to a stock that IPOd 2 weeks ago? I'm gonna trust OA and continue averaging down.
gougler08
AG
NRD09 said:

do technicals apply to a stock that IPOd 2 weeks ago? I'm gonna trust OA and continue averaging down.
I would assume so, but as he mentioned, this was a long term play of his and he didn't expect big #'s until Q4 (I believe)?
First Page Last Page
Page 1980 of 6405

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.