Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,029,979 Views | 224266 Replies | Last: 47 min ago by sts7049
AgsnFly
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone trading /BTC on TOS? I can't place orders there and was planning to call them.
Brewmaster
AG
0708aggie said:

Current Plays:

ETSY - 8/7/ $130 call
WDC - 8/7/ $50 call

COP - dog
PSX - dog
OVV - nearly a triple
MGNI
Nice picks...

I just added OSTK 85C here on this dip/ consolidation, 8/7... lots of volume on the commons, should rocket after consolidation.

have some CWH calls too out to 8/14 (rolled profits into earnings play).

and added a BTAI 55C 8/21 on this dip (was 70 before offering)...will run from here. Also added commons around 46.
Brewmaster
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

CWH is down a bit this morning. Anyone know why?
not news based, just normal consolidation and profit taking before earnings. When it gets closer and I know the IV, I'll post it here. We want low IV for a good earnings rip upward. It isn't a heavily played name, so I think we'll get it.
spud1910
AG
AgsnFly said:

McInnis 03 said:

Why the F did I not go nuts on LVGO at 109 last week. I thought about it hard.

That one makes me sick. Was planning to buy in the 50s with a gtc limit and forgot about it. Should have just bought when I finally noticed it with a 9 handle. So stupid of me.
Yeah, I did buy at $54.83. But just a guppy's worth.
KT 90
AG
WoMD said:

Outlook for MARA now that it's taken a significant reversal?

I'm assuming it's profit taking from yesterday's runup. OA posted this last night:

and this was a followup comment:

KT 90
AG
Running with the Bulls said:

CHNG running up today ahead of earnings

What is the outlook on CHNG? Take profits on run up, or more of a long term hold?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
I'm no irish, but I like CRWD and following the money

$CRWD call block

1,239 Aug(21) 125 calls opened for $1.79. $223K premium. 623 OI

https://stocktwits.com/CheddarFlow/message/233137589

I grabbed some this morning for 1.72
McKinney Ag69
AG
When do we think Zom is going back to .27? Just waiting in anticipation.
tailgatetimer10
AG
GO AMD GO. up 10% now!
EngrAg14
AG
Grabbed APPL 450 weeklies

And I'm eyeing DE to make the jump up to 185!
Thundergon
TSLA coiling within a nice wedge. It's about ready to make a move one way or the other. Lots of weekly 1610 calls came in yesterday with the anticipation of the S&P announcement coming this week. Keep a watch on it, but don't guess or anticipate. Wait for the move to confirm.
McInnis 03
AG
Thundergon said:

TSLA coiling within a nice wedge. It's about ready to make a move one way or the other. Lots of weekly 1610 calls came in yesterday with the anticipation of the S&P announcement coming this week. Keep a watch on it, but don't guess or anticipate. Wait for the move to confirm.

Or McFly both sides
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
TecRecAg
AG
Hope others got in on SRNE. Stock is up 26% today!
AgEng06
AG
I got in on the Jan '21 10c a while back. I'm up ~80% right now. Trying to decide how long to ride the train.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Thundergon said:

Or McFly both sides
jet99
I know a bunch of folks are invested in TTOO here, including me. I saw this article today and thought I would share. I am no expert and have my basis <$0.9 with covered calls. Earnings are next week and should have positive messages on COVID test. Question is how much of real revenue bump they get from it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/seekingalpha.com/amp/article/4363911-avoid-t2-biosystems-upside-limited-even-given-pandemic-exposure-of-companys-diagnostic-test

Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
I am already heavy heavy heavy into Apple but really contemplating buying more.

My thought process here is very little downside VS lotsa upside (I think it'll continue to steadily climb in anticipation of the split, and then climb a ton once it becomes open season on those split shares). I think it could potentially hit 1.3-1.5Xs within 6 months post split.

The only thing keeping me from making that move using that logic is I keep swing trading looking for quicker payoffs . Some pay off and when they do they pay off big, and some do not.
MaroonDynasty
A ton of newly raised targets for CBAY, I feel like I got in at a good time towards the end of last week for 3.53.

RMED hopefully has bottomed out

SRNE poppin today.

Just need a whale to throw a midday buy on ONTX
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
MaroonDynasty said:

A ton of newly raised targets for CBAY, I feel like I got in at a good time towards the end of last week for 3.53.

SRNE poppin today.

Although the price has dropped slightly over the last week the sentiment and social trend seem to be kicking up on this . It can't ALL be oldarmy's posts can it? There's gota be some substance on its way I'd think.
Legend
AG
What's the story on RMED. Don't remember reading about that one.

thanks,
Jet Black
Somebody wake up QD.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
NRD09 said:

enph running hard, earnings after close. Think I may sell rather than chance it...thoughts?

I bought 821P65 today. If it gets back to $68 this afternoon I'll probably buy offsetting calls if they are cheap enough. Probably looking at the $75 strike. Basically I'm the guy funding everyone's premium revenues on this one.
Jet Black
WoMD said:

Got out yesterday but might think about getting back in if it drops enough.
McKinney Ag69
AG
Jet Black said:

WoMD said:

I took OA1's route and sold some covered calls on my holdings to reduce my cost basis and generate some income.

Does anyone here sell covered calls on their holdings regularly to generate income?
khaos288
AG
Challenger 17 said:

Jet Black said:

WoMD said:

I took OA1's route and sold some covered calls on my holdings to reduce my cost basis and generate some income.

Does anyone here sell covered calls on their holdings regularly to generate income?

Yup. I do it on XOM and OHI to couple with the dividend, and I'm currently paused on AMD because every other week I was buying back my call during a run.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

NRD09 said:

enph running hard, earnings after close. Think I may sell rather than chance it...thoughts?

I bought 821P65 today. If it gets back to $68 this afternoon I'll probably buy offsetting calls if they are cheap enough. Probably looking at the $75 strike. Basically I'm the guy funding everyone's premium revenues on this one.
Smart move, I only had shares and sold them rather than risk it. Spread was the smart way to do it, I think it will move big one way or the other
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

MaroonDynasty said:

SRNE poppin today.

Although the price has dropped slightly over the last week the sentiment and social trend seem to be kicking up on this . It can't ALL be oldarmy's posts can it? There's gota be some substance on its way I'd think.
ontx is just taking a breather after regaining compliance. I think our next catalyst is fda news of some sort
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Mentioned earlier in thread. Look at XERS.

Nice product, good company leadership, consistent PTs of 1.2-3xs. Hoping others can see if theres anything im missing.
wanderer
Looking at a Dec diagonal for SRNE.

Buy the 10C, sell the 20C for $1.80
gougler08
AG
Challenger 17 said:

Jet Black said:

WoMD said:

Yes, I was actually just looking at PTI since it's running right before earnings and realized I've made 45% on my initial investment just in selling covered calls over past 7 months.
topher06
I'll jump on the MARA train, need some exposure to crypto anyway.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
The **** is going on today?
TecRecAg
AG
Was just wondering the same thing.. pulled the rug out
McInnis 03
AG
Tuesday Tank, right on cue!
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
khaos288
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Tuesday Tank, right on cue!
wtf...that was aggressive.
First Page Last Page
Page 1973 of 6408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.