Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,119,718 Views | 224619 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by oldarmy1
tamu2009
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Let's take a ride with this one. In at 1.90
BT1395
AG
In at $1.91 - thanks, OA (again!)
KT 90
AG
Fireman said:

KT 90 said:

Jizzle89 said:

As far as QD goes, pure share accumulation play or are you diving into options? I'm looking at September calls myself, unless this is long term play?

OldArmy tweet from this monring on QD:

Do you mind copy and pasting OA's tweet directly into your reply? Many of us working stiffs can't see tweets from work. Thanks!

here you go:

$QD Basing action seen after initial move off lows. Based for 3 months after first move. Doubt it takes that long after this 2nd move because of the serious volume some large players initiated. I guarantee you they are accumulating slowly along with us.

fooz
Fireman said:

KT 90 said:

Jizzle89 said:

As far as QD goes, pure share accumulation play or are you diving into options? I'm looking at September calls myself, unless this is long term play?

OldArmy tweet from this monring on QD:

Do you mind copy and pasting OA's tweet directly into your reply? Many of us working stiffs can't see tweets from work. Thanks!
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

ajolly said:

Anybody investing in MARA? Just going through radio silent's tweets...

I'll take a flyer on it tomorrow at open. Also going to give other Radio picks NOVN , MLND, and USO a spin. Will try to report back if there's any major move with any of them.
Also added his pick CHEK as well at $.60

Lets see...
Aston04
AG
Good time to go long Pearson Education.

Resistance is at $7. The magic bullet for them is they have Connections Academy online learning... #2 in market share to K12... But they haven't gotten near the runup in valuation like k12 has....

They are also heavily invested in tech in the college space- more so than peer textbook publishers... Online learning is gonna help them...
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Hello $MIST
Are you holding this??

GEEEEEEEZZZ
McInnis 03
AG

McInnis 03 said:

Hello $MIST
Are you holding this??

GEEEEEEEZZZ
Negative. But saw a few of the accounts I follow quickly start chirping about it.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Fightin2010
AG
Dang, really MIST out on that one
McInnis 03
AG
AgEng06 said:

So how do you manage that APT butterfly? Do you close different legs depending on how it's moving, or close the whole thing at once? What are you looking to get out of the trade?
After sleeping on this, I may actually manage this a bit. It's currently a 20/35/50 butterfly that I bought for 2.48. With the price climbing, I tend to be very conservative so I may re-form this and take all the risk off. To do that I may look at selling a vertical 20/25 or similar and buying a 45/50 (or leave this side alone) or similar spread for credit equal to or greater than the original cost so I can hold that play into earnings at no risk. I'll let you know if I manipulate.

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
AGSmith
AG
Aston04 said:

Good time to go long Pearson Education.

Resistance is at $7. The magic bullet for them is they have Connections Academy online learning... #2 in market share to K12... But they haven't gotten near the runup in valuation like k12 has....

They are also heavily invested in tech in the college space- more so than peer textbook publishers... Online learning is gonna help them...
Are you talking about PSO?
Grown Pear
AG
Sweet, got in this as well. 250 shares at 1.99 yesterday and another 250 shares at 1.89 today. Thinking of keeping an eye on this one and slowly add to it, unless this is one OA is banging hard on this one under a certain price??
HouAg12
AG
Has anyone followed the run up in BCLI?
gougler08
AG

ajolly said:

I'll take a flyer on it tomorrow at open. Also going to give other Radio picks NOVN , MLND, and USO a spin. Will try to report back if there's any major move with any of them.

Lets see...

CHEK has a nice setup, even if it falls a bit more to the mid 50's it has a real strong base
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
NRD09 said:

Speaking of semis, do i spot our old friend mu at the top of a d-box?
welp there it goes...
Fireman
AG
NRD09 said:

NRD09 said:

Speaking of semis, do i spot our old friend mu at the top of a d-box?
welp there it goes...
Well - I wish I would have listened to you. Did you listen to you?
McInnis 03
AG
People think CHEK is going to revolutionize colonoscopy. I don't agree, but they do have something with their little x-ray pill camera thing.

B&I Key:
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
All my money's tied up!
Tumble Weed
Anyone trading INTC today?

UpstateAg
AG
I'm barely getting any fills on qd. Slooooooow. Like 4 at a time.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
McInnis - high 5 on the condor. I got out for 75% max profit. Probably could have waited for 90%, but hey, it's a good day!
McInnis 03
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

McInnis - high 5 on the condor. I got out for 75% max profit. Probably could have waited for 90%, but hey, it's a good day!

WHAT ARE WE SELLING TONIGHT!?

B&I Key:
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
gougler08 said:

ajolly said:

Lets see...

CHEK has a nice setup, even if it falls a bit more to the mid 50's it has a real strong base

Ya I'm hoping its a high upside limited downside kinda play
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
McInnis 03 said:

INTC or AXP?
McInnis 03
AG

McInnis 03 said:

INTC or AXP?
Looking at IV, it looks like DFS, ETFC, and AXP are 1, 2, and 3, then INTC is 4th.

B&I Key:
Rice and Fries
McInnis 03 said:

I have a question McInnis....

On the Iron Condor, are you making your own at the 1880-1890 / 1270-1280? Or was there an option for to you buy in one fell swoop (not requiring you to make a multi-leg option trade).

Just curious, cause I saw on Fidelity the ones being offered but none of them had your range, so I just assumed you were making your own Iron Condor.
tramaro1
AG
What are the thoughts on SDC? I almost sold when it hit $10, but fell back to $9
McInnis 03
AG
So I use TDAmeritrade, and within that I use ThinkorSwim. I rarely buy the setups that are multi-leg (ie: Butterfly, Iron Condor, etc) that are pre-set for you to operate with. I start the transaction by clicking on one of the generic ones but then manipulate my strikes to fit my intention.

I can also do this in TDA by just creating a "custom" transaction that fits the idea, so for selling an Iron Condor you could start a custom options trade with 4 legs, selling 1 OTM call1 and buying 1 OTM call2 and then selling 1 OTM put1 and buying 1 OTM Put2. (in this instance Call1 < Call2, Put1 > Put2)

B&I Key:
Brewmaster
AG
I just added this one today... might add HTGM too. NOVN is a covid play, $3 PT long term, but 1.65 and 1.97 next 2 fib levels up

jeromePOWell
AG
I'm just gonna say it - eff this bull**** price drop after MSFT beats earnings. I knew it was coming but watching my calls immediately go from 320 to 18 as soon as the market opened was not a good time.
Talon2DSO
AG
Is TLRY going to get its act together
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
NRD09 said:

khaos288 said:

NRD09 said:

Don't forget PFE reports earnings and should declare dividend at the end of the month. That said I'm selling weekly calls against my shares this morning

So you're bearish on the earnings?

Not at all, I'm hoping not to get called out but pfe seems to spike and retreat a lot more than it goes on long term runs so I'm trying to make a couple bucks on this strength. If i get called out I'll sell near the money puts out another week

Fkn pfe... my calls didn't sell yesterday, and my 39.5 sell order for today didn't fill, guess I'll hold through earnings. Maybe the spinoff will go live then
Tumble Weed
Bought and sold my first call this week. INTC 61.5. 45% gain.

Also bought INTC Sep 18 67.5 Call.

I have been reading this thread for years, sometimes just for the humor. I would have never ventured into options if it weren't for this board.

I loathe all of you, as I never consider it a success unless I go net free.
ProgN
WDC looks ripe for a move and should have good earnings next week. It's breaking out of a long Darvis.
Rice and Fries
Someone bought 10,000 of $20 calls on SLV for March 19th....
First Page Last Page
Page 1926 of 6418

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.