Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,977,062 Views | 224057 Replies | Last: 41 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
McInnis 03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Does anyone here take any of the plays that @RadioSilentPlay puts out on twitter? Looks like he does all OTC pennies, but wow, he's had some really good stuff since I started following him a few weeks back.
I just bought 40K shares of MSTO
Looks like this has gone up 20% since you posted this.

Did he post his pick, then it surged, or did he post the pick after the 50% up surge? Need to know how closely and quickly to follow this guy lol.

An example of one he posted in April and followed today

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Brewmaster
AG
wow, great chart and great find! Very similar chart to ONTX pre-breakout fwiw. BIG cup n handle. short term gap fill to 1.40's, longer out 2 to 3+!

I'm following this guy!
Brewmaster
AG
Aston04 said:

Good news after hours for ibio. !!! Vaccine producer... That's the back door win they have available even if their developed vaccines don't get ultilized.
damn! and to think I didn't get into this one. I remember it around $1...intriguing too that they have a lab here in B/CS.
Ajollyag
Anybody investing in MARA? Just going through radio silent's tweets...
Jet Black
ajolly said:

$7.00 target?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Amazon earnings tomorrow!

Down almost 2% over the last couple days. I thought this could hit 3300 - 3400 this week.
ProgN
I think it will have a spike and then a selloff, we'll see.
khaos288
AG
They'll drop on some mild guidance and be up 2% by cob Friday
khaos288
AG
Prognightmare said:

I think it will have a spike and then a selloff, we'll see.

Someone jump in and say they won't move at all so we'll have all bases covered
Brewmaster
AG
all depends on IV. I would bet it's going to be low, but if it were high - expect some serious premium crush!

TSLA to the moon... eligible for S&P 500 now...

Thundergon
I thought AMZN reported earnings on 7/30?
cjo03
AG
isn't AMZN ER next thurs vs tomorrow?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I'm dumb. Yes.
McInnis 03
AG

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
AgShaun00
AG
fooz said:

I am in construction and this will be bigger than reported.
tsuag10
AG
Just so I understand, is your comment about the physical size of the Tesla plant, or the size of the impact it will have on the construction industry in the surrounding area?
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Sold so so much ibio mid 5s. Think I should get back in? I know there are a ton of pumpers on twits but $10,$20, $50 targets keep getting thrown out there. The company doesn't have much history of success though.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
ajolly said:

I'll take a flyer on it tomorrow at open. Also going to give other Radio picks NOVN , MLND, and USO a spin. Will try to report back if there's any major move with any of them.
topher06
AgShaun00
AG
tsuag10 said:

Just so I understand, is your comment about the physical size of the Tesla plant, or the size of the impact it will have on the construction industry in the surrounding area?
Both
Thundergon
News on ONTX this morning:

https://www.streetinsider.com/related.php?id=17143033&type=pr

Thundergon
News on ONTX this morning:

https://www.streetinsider.com/related.php?id=17143033&type=pr

McInnis 03
AG
So now that I sold the iron condor on TSLA and seem to have won, i'm bullet proof. I guess now it's time to start looking at implied moves for INTC, ETFC, DFS, VZ, and maybe AXP?

B&I Key:
J_Landes89
AG
As far as QD goes, pure share accumulation play or are you diving into options? I'm looking at September calls myself, unless this is long term play?
thirdcoast
AG
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Does anyone here take any of the plays that @RadioSilentPlay puts out on twitter? Looks like he does all OTC pennies, but wow, he's had some really good stuff since I started following him a few weeks back.

Did he post his pick, then it surged, or did he post the pick after the 50% up surge? Need to know how closely and quickly to follow this guy lol.

Imagine if there was a service that tracked the posted trades on Twitter to provide rate of success to accounts like this. Or just another Twitter account that did that and ranked them. I bet we see that eventually.

To that end, i've often wondered if brokers are able to track traders accounts and just trade how most successful traders trade. They obviously have access to see our accounts anytime we call them they pull it up. Similar to cheddar flow etc but prob unethical restricted spying.
McInnis 03
AG
thirdcoast said:

McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Imagine if there was a service that tracked the posted trades on Twitter to provide rate of success to accounts like this. Or just another Twitter account that did that and ranked them. I bet we see that eventually.

To that end, i've often wondered if brokers are able to track traders accounts and just trade how most successful traders trade. They obviously have access to see our accounts anytime we call them they pull it up. Similar to cheddar flow etc but prob unethical restricted spying.
Tom from TastyTrade (founded Dough, ThinkorSwim, and TastyWorks) said brokers ABSOLUTELY watch what's going on. They have to, from a risk perspective to know what their users are up against. I've also seen it from other sources that brokers do look at macro trends from retail to make contrarian moves at times; however, that's speculative. Some of the others here may know more.

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
Did BearClay get reincarnated, or did we lose both him AND Irish?

B&I Key:
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
The big boys can already front run orders. No need to spy on retail investors after the fact.
gougler08
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Did BearClay get reincarnated, or did we lose both him AND Irish?
Seems that $30k is the only vocal bear right now...I think the whole board feels the rug will pull out sooner or later though
McInnis 03
AG

ajolly said:

I'll take a flyer on it tomorrow at open. Also going to give other Radio picks NOVN , MLND, and USO a spin. Will try to report back if there's any major move with any of them.
MLND is running a bit.

B&I Key:
KT 90
AG
Jizzle89 said:

As far as QD goes, pure share accumulation play or are you diving into options? I'm looking at September calls myself, unless this is long term play?

OldArmy tweet from this monring on QD:

TecRecAg
AG
So much for the TWTR put. Ha
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Sold the TSLA iron condor.

1300p/1310p
1890c/1900c
Just bought back for 80% max profit.

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
Hello $MIST

B&I Key:
Fireman
AG
KT 90 said:

Jizzle89 said:

OldArmy tweet from this monring on QD:

Do you mind copy and pasting OA's tweet directly into your reply? Many of us working stiffs can't see tweets from work. Thanks!
First Page Last Page
Page 1925 of 6402

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.