Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,522,509 Views | 223304 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by ProgN
Shundere
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Pretty quiet day compared to recent
gig em 02
BREwmaster said:

Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Touchless said:

Question for those smarter than me. Question for the board. ONTX is mostly hovering in the $1.32 - $1.35 range. On 9/23/19, the high was $1.32 and on 9/20/19 the low was $1.5. We covered that gap this morning and quickly backtracked. I'm assuming it's just needing to break back through the $1.33 range to continue upwards to the next resistance point around $1.5? Is that something y'all would expect to see or is it likely to push back down and test the $1.2 range from 9/23/19 - 9/26/19?
Interested as well here. I'm in heavy already on it buying in the mid 50s-60s and thinking if I should go in for more in the $1.30s.
go net free if you haven't already (sell half or less since you're avg is .60ish.

It is hard to say, it had massive accumulation the last few days (again today at 77 million with 2 plus hours to go!)...but at any moment those new buyers could be institutions ready to rug pull it and short it (what if an offering were dropped today after hours?).
*Insert dissertation on the psychological and economic impacts of going net free for the 900 millionth time here*
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
BREwmaster said:

Touchless said:

Question for those smarter than me. Question for the board. ONTX is mostly hovering in the $1.32 - $1.35 range. On 9/23/19, the high was $1.32 and on 9/20/19 the low was $1.5. We covered that gap this morning and quickly backtracked. I'm assuming it's just needing to break back through the $1.33 range to continue upwards to the next resistance point around $1.5? Is that something y'all would expect to see or is it likely to push back down and test the $1.2 range from 9/23/19 - 9/26/19?
Interested as well here. I'm in heavy already on it buying in the mid 50s-60s and thinking if I should go in for more in the $1.30s.
go net free if you haven't already (sell half or less since you're avg is .60ish.

It is hard to say, it had massive accumulation the last few days (again today at 77 million with 2 plus hours to go!)...but at any moment those new buyers could be institutions ready to rug pull it and short it (what if an offering were dropped today after hours?).
Seems rational. What if there is major negative PR after hours and you have stop sale orders in place at certain limits? How do they find buyers to hit those stop sale amounts?
oldarmy1
AG
Yes
oldarmy1
AG
CSLT on a breakout

Yet another small healthcare. Told you we have some sector rotation going on. Spot those small health and pharma
MROD92
oldarmy1 said:

CSLT on a breakout

Yet another small healthcare. Told you we have some sector rotation going on. Spot those small health and pharma

How about SNSS?
Touchless
AG
ONCS broke out at the beginning of last week.
Betoisafurry
volume just now
Talon2DSO
AG
TLRY keeps bouncing off 7.47.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
BREwmaster said:

Touchless said:

Good point. I looked at this stock and they have increased shares by 2300% in the last year
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
Cartographer

PLUG with the biggest cup and handle I have ever seen.

EngrAg14
AG
panduh bear said:

AMD
oldarmy1
AG
McInnis 03
AG
Just opened an APT Call butterfly. They supposedly announce earnings Aug 5. N95 mask play.

Trading at $21.8X basically right now.

Butterfly is Aug 21
Buy 1 $20C
Sell 2 $35C
Buy 1 $50C

$2.42 cost, max pay $15.00
If we get a ramp up to earnings or if earnings do great things we'll close it early for a ?X.....otherwise the $2.42 goes bye bye.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
texagbeliever
FE is getting knocked out!
AgEng06
AG
I'm going to paper trade this to follow you and get some experience. My cost was $2.26 (assuming I did it right on TOS Mobile).
Talon2DSO
AG
Is TLRY forming a wedge?
oldarmy1
AG
texagbeliever said:

FE is getting knocked out!
Ouch halted
McInnis 03
AG
That FE chart, omg, UGLY.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
oldarmy1
AG
Talon2DSO said:

Is TLRY forming a wedge?
Atypical but yes. I like the engulfing candle today as well against yesterday.
TecRecAg
AG
Anyone on ZM calls exp this Friday? Trying to think if I trust my gut on this one or bail to stop the bleeding.
texagbeliever
McInnis 03 said:

That FE chart, omg, UGLY.
All because of this. Funny thing was, even after this announcement the $35 put could still be had for $1...
Kicking myself for not putting more into this. It is so clearly a knockout.
McKinney Ag69
AG
oldarmy1 said:

What is the long term plan on this? I am in! Thanks for all you do.
wanderer
There are worse problems to have, but it looks like those SLV ($19) and CDE ($7) Aug covered calls will be in serious jeopardy of being called out. Still 1 month to go though...
Whitehouse Road
AG
panduh bear said:

khaos288
AG
Yo that's a tub and handle
TecRecAg
AG
mmmmmm... coffee...
Cartographer
oldarmy1
AG
If you followed on the SPY $325 Puts July 22 then I bought 50% shares against the Puts here.
AGSmith
AG
Is anyone playing the SNAP earnings report AH today?
Brewmaster
AG
spy dump to attract more shorts before a squeeze up? Volatility is a little up, but not much.
McInnis 03
AG
AGSmith said:

I'm on the Aug14 27C just due to the big sweep on them yesterday. There is a LOT of OI, some in really big blocks, on SNAP calls for the next few weeks.

B&I Key:
AgShaun00
AG
TecRecAg said:

Anyone on ZM calls exp this Friday? Trying to think if I trust my gut on this one or bail to stop the bleeding.
i have some. down 50%
SpeedyAg90
AG
Bought some 7/24 puts today when spy was at 326.40. Was curious on your exit, are you sellI puts now.
Barty Dont Hedge
AGSmith said:

Was hoping for a run-up into earnings to sell, but it looks like I will be holding through earnings.
First Page Last Page
Page 1915 of 6381

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.