Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,519,224 Views | 223291 Replies | Last: 42 min ago by ProgN
$30,000 Millionaire
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
who is going to short tesla with me?
McInnis 03
AG
khaos288 said:

59 South said:

AMD another breakout to big resistance, I think the cat is now out of the bag on this one too. I'm hoping for a little consolidation today now and will look to double my position tomorrow hopefully around 55-56 range. I would love to get it under 55 but it may not stop. First entry was 54 last week.
welp, I'll be getting called out of my weeklies for AMD covered calls

ROLLLLLLL
McInnis 03
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

Barty did yesterday
Betoisafurry
I have toilet paper hands and I'm OK with that.
Got in and out of ROKU 7/10 139C this morning for 50%. .

Profit is profit. Profit is profit. Profit is Profit.

The minute I start chasing is when I get in trouble.

ETA: I've gotten better at limiting losses, need to work on letting winners run.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
It's setting up to go down, I think. Also feel like Apple is setting up to be shortable.
khaos288
AG
McInnis 03 said:

khaos288 said:

59 South said:

AMD another breakout to big resistance, I think the cat is now out of the bag on this one too. I'm hoping for a little consolidation today now and will look to double my position tomorrow hopefully around 55-56 range. I would love to get it under 55 but it may not stop. First entry was 54 last week.

ROLLLLLLL
how do you execute that?
Barty Dont Hedge

It's setting up to go down, I think. Also feel like Apple is setting up to be shortable.
I went short on both yesterday. TSLA is working out nicely for me. AAPL not so much so I bailed.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
re: Daniel's tip, the SPY 4 hour looks juicy when it fires.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Barty said:

I went short on both yesterday. TSLA is working out nicely for me. AAPL not so much so I bailed.
Apple is in a 5 minute squeeze right now, will likely fire short. I ended up going long Tesla yesterday when it dipped to -4%. I bailed at -1.7% for the day, wish I had the guts to hold it overnight.
fightintxag13
AG
Charlie Kelley said:

I have toilet paper hands and I'm OK with that.
Got in and out of ROKU 7/10 139C this morning for 50%. .

Profit is profit. Profit is profit. Profit is Profit.

The minute I start chasing is when I get in trouble.
Ha! I did so much better than you...I got out at 58% profit. Get on my level!
McInnis 03
AG
khaos288 said:

McInnis 03 said:

khaos288 said:

59 South said:

ROLLLLLLL
how do you execute that?

Buy back the one you've sold and sell a new one further out of it makes financial sense
khaos288
AG
McInnis 03 said:

khaos288 said:

McInnis 03 said:

khaos288 said:

59 South said:

ROLLLLLLL
how do you execute that?

Buy back the one you've sold and sell a new one further out of it makes financial sense
Is it good strategy to wait until closer to the bell on Friday? There's a slight chance I don't get called out still.

Otherwise I could buy to close for 1.4, and sell to open another for next week for 1.18.
I bleed maroon
AG

Already did, a week ago.

It has not gone well.

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
apple 5 minute fired short
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
some dude on reddit posted yesterday that the action the last few days felt a lot like june 9/10, so I looked at the spy chart and concurred. That drop was like $22 so I grabbed some 295p for monday for $6 each. Sold some this morning for 100% return plus kept a couple net free! Anybody who knows what they're doing see if the June 9/10 comparison still holds? If so we may get another good drop
Boat Shoes
AG
Barty said:

Buying puts or actually shorting TSLA? That's brave.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
puts. i'm not insane. you could do CDS as well.
Tex Shirley
Still believe today will close >3120 though I did not have the courage to long that dart.
texagbeliever
NRD09 said:

some dude on reddit posted yesterday that the action the last few days felt a lot like june 9/10, so I looked at the spy chart and concurred. That drop was like $22 so I grabbed some 295p for monday for $6 each. Sold some this morning for 100% return plus kept a couple net free! Anybody who knows what they're doing see if the June 9/10 comparison still holds? If so we may get another good drop

Big difference I see is the 21 VMA is at 308 and not 300 (quicker support). Also the 8 day was tested today and held. Almost looks like a premium eating week with Spy ending up in the 313-315 range. Which would open the door to an increase with a higher support or a flush as poster 59 indicated.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
cool thanks, guess I'll see what tomorrow and monday holds for these and if they expire worthless I'll still be happy with the trade
Barty Dont Hedge
Boat Shoes said:

Barty said:

Buying puts or actually shorting TSLA? That's brave.
Puts. I don't have the stones for actually shorting anything.
oldarmy1
AG
I just bought a wad of PRSP
gougler08
AG
khaos288 said:

McInnis 03 said:

khaos288 said:

McInnis 03 said:

khaos288 said:

59 South said:

ROLLLLLLL
how do you execute that?

Is it good strategy to wait until closer to the bell on Friday? There's a slight chance I don't get called out still.

Otherwise I could buy to close for 1.4, and sell to open another for next week for 1.18.
I'm rolling my NIO 10.5 calls out a couple weeks and raising them to 14, will take a small loss on the buy to close / sell to open piece, but get the extra $3.50/share so comes out ahead
astros4545
AG
ETTX
YNWA_AG
AG
Exit plan?
TecRecAg
AG
Sold 2/3 of my AMD to go net free.

I posted a few days back about BlackBox stocks. They haven't had 100% wins, but no one does. But I would say the overwhelming majority of the ones I've taken losses on is my own fault. They have been stellar.
Barty Dont Hedge
Anyone else in MRNA? It looks to be setting up nicely.
khaos288
AG
gougler08 said:

khaos288 said:

McInnis 03 said:

khaos288 said:

McInnis 03 said:

khaos288 said:

59 South said:

ROLLLLLLL
how do you execute that?

I'm rolling my NIO 10.5 calls out a couple weeks and raising them to 14, will take a small loss on the buy to close / sell to open piece, but get the extra $3.50/share so comes out ahead

Makes sense, thank you!

I'm going to hold into tomorrow and see if AMD gives back to ~55, and then if I'm going to get called out, I'll roll.
TecRecAg
AG
Added T (AT&T) 717 30C @ .35
TheBiggerEvent
AG
When is ROKU gonna slow down? 150? 165?
oldarmy1
AG
YNWA_AG said:

Exit plan?
Covered calls on half when it moves above $25. Hold remainder long. This is stock not options. Rare, right?
oldarmy1
AG
Bought triple digit volume of PFE Dec $37 calls
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
cut apple short early, attempt short term tesla long.
59 South
AG
AMZN just keeps going, insane. 3155.

Ps welcome back OA! Personal thank you for the JD pumping so long. Not sure if you've been keeping up with the thread but sold this morning first thing to go net free +20%. Also looks like your MOMO has finally put in a bottom.
59 South
AG
SPY needs 314.62 to negate bearish engulfing.
First Page Last Page
Page 1866 of 6380

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.