Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,104,108 Views | 224592 Replies | Last: 5 min ago by MAS444
Brewmaster
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
For those in LVGO: looks like I need to add some!

tamc1956ag
S
TTD and Novavax are rocking
McInnis 03
AG
tamc1956ag said:

TTD and Novavax are rocking

NVAX lost it's damn mind.
texagbeliever
NIO just took 13...

I set a sell price at 4.7 on some NIO calls yesterday and fought the urge to chase it as the value fell. Now worth at least 5.7!
McInnis 03
AG
NIO rocketship
tamu2009
AG
Loving my 2022 $3 call on nio right now. Sadly only thing green for me at the moment
McInnis 03
AG
tamu2009 said:

Loving my 2022 $3 call on nio right now. Sadly only thing green for me at the moment
Holy hell, you should be collecting premium on that from now until COVID19 dies.
Fireman
AG
$RIG ready for take off.
Bird Poo
AG
Anyone else seeing their MGNI (RUBI) December calls wildly fluctuating by 100% every 30 seconds?

This has been going on the last 1/2 hour.
jbeck3487
AG
CVET daily chart. Forming Darvus box or wedge? Regardless it is at the top treadline.
Baby Billy
AG
Feeling stupid for never buying NIO at $3, and then again at $6, and then again at $9, and then again at $12....
tamu2009
AG
Sadly Robin hood won't let me write calls against it. Unless I'm too stupid to figure out how to sell a call against it.
Colt98
AG
how about buying 200 shares at 4, then 800 shares at 1.20. then selling all of them at 3. Add this to the should of, could of, would of list....
Bird Poo
AG
Sold my NIO at a loss when China was screwing with everything.
Mister Cooper
AG
Bought some 8/7 $18 calls for NIO earlier today. Up ~100% on the day already but I am letting this one play out. If NIO really does have the steam to get to $20 or so this should be interesting to see
Jet Black
In ino at 11.25, out at 13.25. Nice to do something semi right for a change.
tamu2009
AG
And I figured it out. Just sold a 7/17 $17c for 1.10. Let's see how this goes for my first time.
Ragoo
AG
tamu2009 said:

Sadly Robin hood won't let me write calls against it. Unless I'm too stupid to figure out how to sell a call against it.
open a TDA account, transfer the Robin Hood account, profit
UpstateAg
AG
I sold 22.5 covered calls today on CVET. This thing is either going to get called out so I put everything into VTSAX, or I'm selling another covered call in five weeks on everything. I'll take either right now.
jbeck3487
AG
UpstateAg said:

I sold 22.5 covered calls today on CVET. This thing is either going to get called out so I put everything into VTSAX, or I'm selling another covered call in five weeks on everything. I'll take either right now.
I was honestly looking at the same thing. 22.5 would complete that gap fill, which is my exit point anyways.
wessimo
AG
Grown Pear
AG
wessimo said:

Hah! That is exactly how I feel about this right now. Perfect gif
McInnis 03
AG
Everyone else running out of gas while NIO charges to the end of the day!
Chef Elko
AG
What is the best way to roll out a covered call? Sold the 7/10 NIO $9.5 call but eventually this will come back down. Should I roll to another ITM call but closer strike for more premium or just keep it at $9.5 strike? All of this is done in my Roth.
McInnis 03
AG
Danwell Home said:

What is the best way to roll out a covered call? Sold the 7/10 NIO $9.5 call but eventually this will come back down. Should I roll to another ITM call but closer strike for more premium or just keep it at $9.5 strike? All of this is done in my Roth.
It's up to you. You can roll it out to the August Monthly, 11C for a small credit, but it gives you $1.5 more on the strike. If you keep the strike the same, you can pull in an additional $1.5 premium for the same date. It's up to you how to execute.

The further you go the more premium you start to play with. You're a bit behind the eightball on this price though due to the jump.
Brewmaster
AG
was checking in for the daily McInnis strangle or butterfly! dumping into the close is interesting.
Chef Elko
AG
Don't really understand why the bid/ask for fairly deep ITM is so wide. Execution is going to be a pain. Probably go with the monthly for more liquidity. Thanks!
Shiner Bock
AG
22000 PFE Sept $37c today
topher06
What is the price target on NET?
oldarmy1
AG
We have a Representative in the United States Congress openly calling for dismantling the system of business and government. If that doesn't encourage you to buy Puts and ammo I don't know what will.
ProgN
Welcome back sir
ProgN
oldarmy1 said:

We have a Representative in the United States Congress openly calling for dismantling the system of business and government. If that doesn't encourage you to buy Puts and ammo I don't know what will.
I have quite a few SPY puts out to August all green. Should I sell in this or hold, what would you do?
oldarmy1
AG
Prognightmare said:

oldarmy1 said:

I have quite a few SPY puts out to August all green. Should I sell in this or hold, what would you do?
I have them all the way to September and added
ProgN
Thanks
McInnis 03
AG
Danwell Home said:

Don't really understand why the bid/ask for fairly deep ITM is so wide. Execution is going to be a pain. Probably go with the monthly for more liquidity. Thanks!
It's wide because the action is on the ATM and the OTM stuff. Less action on the ITM means less liquidity and bigger spreads.
First Page Last Page
Page 1852 of 6417

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.