Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,100,934 Views | 224562 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by jagvocate
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MIsread my chart, my apologies!
59 South
AG
MOMO needs 20.10+ and it could make a run.
BrokeAssAggie
45%
topher06
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

ONTX getting murdered right now. Did I miss something? I have a sell order in at $.50 and wondering if that'll end up executing.
What?

EDIT: Name checks out.
Grown Pear
AG

ONTX getting murdered right now. Did I miss something? I have a sell order in at $.50 and wondering if that'll end up executing.

Not sure but I think OA has been saying 0.50 or below is time to load up more!
McKinney Ag69
AG

How is it getting murdered? It isn't even down a penny today.
AGSmith
AG
topher06 said:

What?
I'm only showing it down $.00065 on the day
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
My apologies, wow.....misread my chart. User Name Checks Out! Editing original post.
McInnis 03
AG

My apologies, wow.....misread my chart. User Name Checks Out! Editing original post.
ProgN
CrazyRichAggie said:

45%
I think BILI breaks $50 fairly quickly.
gougler08
AG
The short squeeze on ROKU this week has been glorious to watch
59 South
AG
gougler08 said:

Just wait till it starts squeezing on the weekly like it did multiple times last year.
McInnis 03
AG
SLOW DOWN SHOP. 885, 885, HOLDDDDDDDDDDD
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

SLOW DOWN SHOP. 885, 885, HOLDDDDDDDDDDD
Oh well, in at $2, out at $5. #FlySuccess
59 South
AG
MOMO fighting that 21 EMA hard
astroaggie13
AG
59 South said:

gougler08 said:

Just wait till it starts squeezing on the weekly like it did multiple times last year.

With all the talk of Roku going to the moon, is there an entry point on this still? I figured I missed it earlier in the week so I didn't jump on the rocket ship.
Gig em Stros
leoj
AG
topher06
On weekly covered calls, do you guys typically let them expire and then sell another weekly on Monday or do you buy it back and sell the weekly call today (capture the weekend)?

I am asking about a stock that I could buy the weekly back for $5-$10/contract (although I only got about $100/contract).
williet09
McInnis,

Are you using a tool in Think or Swim to determine opening gap and pivot points?
McInnis 03
AG
williet09 said:

McInnis,

Are you using a tool in Think or Swim to determine opening gap and pivot points?
Opening gap is simply the difference between SPY close on the previous day and then what it's going to open at.

I've found the best pivot indicator for me on TOS is "WoodiesPivots", a built in indicator.
59 South
AG
I'd watch how it handles 132 over the next few days. Does it get and stay above? If so I think it's still a buy for medium and long term no doubt. It could get smacked down and go back to test 114-116 where it would be a buy.

I had planned to double my already large position if it went under 97. I'm in from under 45 and not selling until the next peak on trend whenever that may be.
williet09
Thanks, I have been using the SVEPivot, will mess around with Woodies.

With Opening gap, how do you determine the pre-market volume? Just add up the volume bars?
astroaggie13
AG
Thanks 59. I'll keep an eye on it.
Gig em Stros
McInnis 03
AG
williet09 said:

Thanks, I have been using the SVEPivot, will mess around with Woodies.

With Opening gap, how do you determine the pre-market volume? Just add up the volume bars?
I actually have a note in to John Carter on this to get updated metrics; however, I've been looking at /ES from 7a ct to 8:20a CT in the 30M charts, if the sum of contracts in that hour and 20 min is less than 60K contracts, I go full play. If it's 90K contracts, I've been targeting a half gap fill. I'm still fine tuning, hopefully JC replies and gives me some updated numbers since it's his play from the book.
12thMan86
AG
Enjoying the market action today. Started out strong, pulled back. Wondering with it being Quad Witching if we have weakness into the close due to people not wanting to hold over the weekend with cases starting to spike?

If you look at SPY312.15, that is a support level that the market has really centered around the last few days.
McInnis 03
AG
SHOP squeezing on the 5m again for anyone into that kinda thing........

I was on the 1m chart. oops
AGSmith
AG
topher06 said:

On weekly covered calls, do you guys typically let them expire and then sell another weekly on Monday or do you buy it back and sell the weekly call today (capture the weekend)?

I am asking about a stock that I could buy the weekly back for $5-$10/contract (although I only got about $100/contract).
I'm interested in this as well. I have one covered call that's well out of the money right now, so I doubt I'll be able to get a bite. However, if I can, I'm thinking I can get enough Theta to offset the buyback if I capture the weekend.
IrishTxAggie
AG
What is going on here???
0708aggie
AG
welp those momo calls are worthless
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
Bird Poo
AG
12thMan86 said:

Enjoying the market action today. Started out strong, pulled back. Wondering with it being Quad Witching if we have weakness into the close due to people not wanting to hold over the weekend with cases starting to spike?

If you look at SPY312.15, that is a support level that the market has really centered around the last few days
I don't think case spike is going to affect much because politically, the country is not going to shut down again. Schools are opening up and the death rate is dropping despite "rising" cases.

However, the media is going to have a field day with scaring the crap out of everyone again.
khkman22
AG
59 South said:

gougler08 said:

TecRecAg
AG
So what do you guys think about my new tat? I think the blood effect really drives home the pain.

OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
AgShaun00
AG
crazy the bid is always below face value for cx calls that expire today. seems best to just pick up the stock and and keep it.
First Page Last Page
Page 1786 of 6417

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.