Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,029,572 Views | 224265 Replies | Last: 49 min ago by ProgN
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
V has a gap at $207.42. I expect that to be filled. Weeklies might rotate into 19th. The trendline looks inevitable for the breakout run to occur.
ProgN
tsuag10 said:

TecRecAg said:

tsuag10 said:

tsuag10 said:

Speaking of babies....

Just for fun, I put some Jan 2021 calls on PG and JNJ.

Anyone else think there will be a huge baby boom about 40 weeks from the beginning of the shelter-in-place orders?

Bringing this back up to ask again.

The first shelter in place order was CA on 3/19 and as we know the others followed in the next 2-3 weeks.
We are coming up soon on 12 weeks from 3/19.

Is there any play for a possible baby boom, or am I overestimating the impact of this?
As a guy who has been at home with two kids under 3YO, I'm going to assume that all babies born in 40 weeks from lockdown will be first kids in their family.
And as a guy with 3 kids under 4 (the 3rd kid born days before the shelter in place orders began), I emphatically agree!

They will either be 1st kids or "oops" kids.
gougler08
AG
Prognightmare said:

tsuag10 said:

TecRecAg said:

tsuag10 said:

tsuag10 said:

Speaking of babies....

Just for fun, I put some Jan 2021 calls on PG and JNJ.

Anyone else think there will be a huge baby boom about 40 weeks from the beginning of the shelter-in-place orders?

Bringing this back up to ask again.

The first shelter in place order was CA on 3/19 and as we know the others followed in the next 2-3 weeks.
We are coming up soon on 12 weeks from 3/19.

Is there any play for a possible baby boom, or am I overestimating the impact of this?
As a guy who has been at home with two kids under 3YO, I'm going to assume that all babies born in 40 weeks from lockdown will be first kids in their family.
And as a guy with 3 kids under 4 (the 3rd kid born days before the shelter in place orders began), I emphatically agree!

They will either be 1st kids or "oops" kids.

I don't even want to watch that
cisgenderedAggie
oldarmy1 said:

V has a gap at $207.42. I expect that to be filled. Weeklies might rotate into 19th. The trendline looks inevitable for the breakout run to occur.

So you think the 6/19 205s or just the 200s still?
McInnis 03
AG
FIB's are real, and they have power. dammit.

Need some umph to push TRIP above 22.40

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Carlo4 said:

Anyone else starting to buy up a little TVIX? Just started buying as we approach the 313 level for SPY. I know i've been playing with fire while wearing gloves soaked in gasoline, but I made $1,300 day trading TVIX last week. Just waiting for a moment again for a quick spike, which I"m guessing is coming as we get closer...
adding now that we have gone to april lows.
zag213004
AG
Does the breakout for CRM calls June 19 182.5 get limited by a 313 spy... Meaning at 313 would one sell calls for CRM regardless due to macro market impact on CRM?
BrokeAssAggie
cisgenderedAggie said:

oldarmy1 said:

i loaded up on the 6/5 200s...hopefully it pays off
shiphunt
AG
I will admit that I have gotten my face ripped off by this rally. The trend is your friend folks
IrishTxAggie
AG
Don't look now, but AZN closing over $55.30 sets up nicely for tomorrow.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
shiphunt said:

I will admit that I have gotten my face ripped off by this rally. The trend is your friend folks
until it's not. This has gotten too easy. We all know what results when it's easy.
leoj
AG
Pass...
TecRecAg
AG
I think I'm going to hop on the 202.50's. $0.97 cheaper than 200's and $0.61 more than the 205's. Seems like good value

But I'm still a bit of a newbie. Thoughts?
IrishTxAggie
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

shiphunt said:

until it's not. This has gotten too easy. We all know what results when it's easy.
Yeah, it's called "I ain't holding **** overnight w/o a sizable hedge".

If we close around her, I think futures could take us to the 3130-3150 and then a sell will start. Keep in mind you can't sell options AH or PM people.
Spaceship
AG
Freakin ROKU
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

shiphunt said:

Yeah, it's called "I ain't holding **** overnight w/o a sizable hedge".

If we close around her, I think futures could take us to the 3130-3150 and then a sell will start. Keep in mind you can't sell options AH or PM people.
This MFer is going to magically gap down one day overnight and you are either positioned for it or you are not!
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
sell the news on ECB stimulus?
Brewmaster
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

cisgenderedAggie said:

oldarmy1 said:

i loaded up on the 6/5 200s...hopefully it pays off
I'd start looking 6/12 or 6/19... especially if you can sell V on a rip and roll profit into call farther out.
zag213004
AG
I've been burned too many times by roku
TxAG#2011
Roku must be waiting for the market to tank before it can go up
IrishTxAggie
AG

sell the news on ECB stimulus?
ECB could be what magnets it to the 3130-3150 before the rug pull. Would make sense. I already shutdown for the day. My positions are set.

I got caught flat footed and arrogant before the last sell... Not this time mother ****ers...
JAggie2007
AG
Went ahead and got a couple V 200c's at 0.51.
12thMan86
AG
This market is insane!!!
AgShaun00
AG
fidelity active trader Pro.

This happened to me twice where my cost basis is higher than the order I placed. I used a limited order today at 1.25 for options and it shows a cost basis of 1.67 now.

Anyone ever seen this before?
CheladaAg
AG
What's the news on Roku sell off? Can't find anything. Volume is twice than the last few days.

Looks like it will not find real support until $97
TecRecAg
AG
Did you have any other positions with the same ticker? My ETrade will consolidate if I have calls/puts for the same ticker and different exp dates.
AggiePeeps06
AG
It really is wild that the entire market is roaring and ROKU is down 5%
AgShaun00
AG
TecRecAg said:

Did you have any other positions with the same ticker? My ETrade will consolidate if I have calls/puts for the same ticker and different exp dates.
I didn't. I did sell the option earlier, but that cost basis was around the same i paid for today
topher06
NET is ruining an otherwise green board (except the SPY Puts, but I got a while on those). Good day overall, but pulling more chips off the table.
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
UAL volume
AgShaun00
AG
AgShaun00 said:

TecRecAg said:

I didn't. I did sell the option earlier, but that cost basis was around the same i paid for today
found out it was a wash sale.
gougler08
AG
Dale Earnhardts Stache said:

UAL volume
DAL and UAL both trying to break out of a longer term Darvas Box here
gougler08
AG
Unloaded a sizeable portion of my SPY and mutual fund holdings here and will go cash for a while
TXAG14
In on the SPY hedge at 4.80.
MavsAg
AG
We've hit 313
First Page Last Page
Page 1672 of 6408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.