Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,517,276 Views | 223271 Replies | Last: 3 min ago by EnronAg
OverSeas AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
OverSeas AG
AG
OverSeas AG
AG
Brewmaster
AG
BREwmaster said:

finish him bulls! 307 now...
that was Awesome! bought SPY 306c's on the dip of the day. in the money now! taking a beating on ROKU still though.
OverSeas AG
AG
topher06
Need to get my 270Ps in place tomorrow. Hopefully we open up, not that it would matter much that far out.
leoj
AG
Mchp just had a positive guidance update
AgEng06
AG
I just realized those AMBA calls closed at $5.00.
BrokeAssAggie
Sold mine at $4.20
leoj
AG
oldarmy1
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

oldarmy1 said:

ZOM just popped above resistance.
Because the morons think they're buying ZOOM (ZM)
Hey that's one I'm accumulating. That's some large 750k on 5 minutes straight for ZM confusion.
MROD92
Where do you see the next resistance for ZOM?
oldarmy1
AG
MROD92 said:

It has a gap to fill at $0.20. Grab a million shares and make $30k
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
texagbeliever said:

Who is going to do the house call on 30k millionaire tonight?
I'm all right, it's not like it went up 10%. I got stopped out again, though.
MROD92
Thank you sir
OverSeas AG
AG
oldarmy1
AG
OverSeas AG said:

oldarmy1 said:

MROD92 said:

It has a gap to fill at $0.20. Grab a million shares and make $30k
only a 161k bet! Tempting. what do you think the time frame on that is?
Usually within 45 days after an offering.
claym711
AG
Thats 8 straight days of green from futures AH open to close & 12 of last 14.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
claym711 said:

Thats 8 straight days of green from futures AH open to close & 12 of last 14.
no down days are allowed.
McInnis 03
AG
What's the deal with ZOM? I haven't been paying attention. Penny stock, some accumulation of the past few weeks. What do they make?
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
OverSeas AG
AG
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Can a bull here explain the case to me for going higher on any basis other than continued fed support? Do you all still believe a "v" recovery will happen with covid, china, and protests?
IrishTxAggie
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

Can a bull here explain the case to me for going higher on any basis other than continued fed support? Do you all still believe a "v" recovery will happen with covid, china, and protests?

Between the arm of the fed and retail that has decided to try their hand at day trading while at home sitting on their hands, I think it still has some more room to go up. How much, no idea. I still think we have a healthy pullback sometime this summer/early fall, but I don't think we'll revisit lows.
Brewmaster
AG
oldarmy1 said:

IrishTxAggie said:

oldarmy1 said:

ZOM just popped above resistance.
Because the morons think they're buying ZOOM (ZM)
Hey that's one I'm accumulating. That's some large 750k on 5 minutes straight for ZM confusion.
that's what I put my ZEST winnings into... the .15 entry (after offering) was too good to pass up!
Aggies1322
AG

Dont forget unemployment, bankruptcies, CLOs, etc.
Ragoo
AG

there are 7.7 billion people in the world, do you think that number goes to 10 billion or 5 into the future?
ProgN

Most of the liquidity that the fed printed will find it's way into the stock market because there is nothing else for returns.

Covid is no longer a factor and there will not be anymore shutdowns even if we have flareups in the fall.
China really can't do anything and Trump won't do anything to them before the election. If he's re-elected though, 2021 could get dicey because he'll be gunning for China then.

Protests will go away in short order and really has no bearing on the markets.

We may have a pullback on profit taking but we are not revisiting the lows because FOMO will be even bigger because a lot of people missed the rebound from the March lows because they were scared, they're not going to miss the next one.

JMO, HTH
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Between the arm of the fed and retail that has decided to try their hand at day trading while at home sitting on their hands, I think it still has some more room to go up. How much, no idea. I still think we have a healthy pullback sometime this summer/early fall, but I don't think we'll revisit lows.
I agree with this. Target one for me is 2750, target two is 2600
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I should have better qualified - next 6 months. In the long run, of course you're right.
topher06
I don't know how the airlines have popped back so much. I flew every week until COVID, and will not fly until the end of June and then probably 25% of what I used to fly thereafter. My friend flew nearly every week in paid business, no plans to travel for probably the remainder of the year. There are countless other business travelers like me.

Leisure travel does not support United, Delta or American. Do they really deserve to be back up 50% or so from their lows? Don't get me wrong, I scalped United based upon a lucky move (I expected a small recovery) and don't fault anyone else who has, but I don't understand why they are up so far so fast.
topher06
Ragoo said:

there are 7.7 billion people in the world, do you think that number goes to 10 billion or 5 into the future?
Ask me again in 2 weeks.
Ragoo
AG
topher06 said:

Ragoo said:

Ask me again in 2 weeks.
covid-19 isn't decimating the population
gougler08
AG
topher06 said:

I don't know how the airlines have popped back so much. I flew every week until COVID, and will not fly until the end of June and then probably 25% of what I used to fly thereafter. My friend flew nearly every week in paid business, no plans to travel for probably the remainder of the year. There are countless other business travelers like me.

Leisure travel does not support United, Delta or American. Do they really deserve to be back up 50% or so from their lows? Don't get me wrong, I scalped United based upon a lucky move (I expected a small recovery) and don't fault anyone else who has, but I don't understand why they are up so far so fast.
I mean...they're still all down 50+% from pre-COVID numbers whereas the S&P is only down 10% from all time highs?
ProgN
topher06 said:

Ragoo said:

Ask me again in 2 weeks.

Topher is Gov. Greg Abbott?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I appreciate the perspective, thank you. I still tend to think Covid will be a factor. Maybe not in the sense of shutdowns, but in the sense of long running unemployment and muted consumer demand. I don't know if all of these jobs will all come back, and I can see certain sectors like corporate real estate getting obliterated in the new working setups a lot of us have. Someone above made a great point about bankruptcy, defaults, and credit.

Feels like the current run-up is ignoring underlying weakness. I wonder what fair P/E multiples are in a world with persistent 10% unemployment, massive corporate debt, and reduced consumer (and by extension business) spending.
First Page Last Page
Page 1660 of 6380

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.