Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,119,405 Views | 224619 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by oldarmy1
IrishTxAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have a couple 870-900 spreads
AGSmith
AG
I got some feedback on Pton, and he posted some stuff about TWTR and DKNG. Those are the 3 weekly trades that I made most on my gains on. I'm also on RUBI, SDC, and ZEST
AGSmith
AG
What is a reliable site to see AH charts? I know I can see AH pricing on Yahoo Finance and through Fidelity, but I can't always get charts.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Investing.com has AH charts. Also most of the bigger brokerage firms have a platform you can use to see after hours trades.
YNWA_AG
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Successful SpaceX launch. TSLA will be rewarded for it.

I wouldn't be surprised if SPCE runs as well
tsuag10
AG
MOCO9 said:

Zoobee said:

Re NBRV

https://www.google.com/amp/s/finance.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/nabriva-therapeutics-announces-38-million-233111048.html

Generally speaking, what should this mean for the value of the stock over the next year?
I too am interested to hear the answer to this.
ProgN
YNWA_AG said:

IrishTxAggie said:

I wouldn't be surprised if SPCE runs as well

I'd be a little cautious with SPCE. I've read some articles that Branson is taking a beating and has taken a beating lately. How Branson goes so will SPCE.
Shiner Bock
AG
Time to go long Spray paint and window stonks
McInnis 03
AG
Shiner Bock said:

Time to go long Spray paint and window stonks

Back in the day Monday would have been a huge swing day for TASR
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Brewmaster
AG
Nm
TXAG14
The whole damn country is falling apart.
ProgN
TXAG14 said:

The whole damn country is falling apart.
We've been torn apart since 2000 and there is no common ground, therefore, it is only going to get worse.
Agsrback12
Only on twitter.
BrokeAssAggie
Yep, just like COVID
khaos288
AG
Agsrback12 said:

Only on twitter.
Twitter is cesspool. It's where people who care way too much about what others think of them get in arguments with people who they have nothing in common with.

Also insane bot interference these days. 50% of all political comments made are done by bots. I can't wait for them to ban bot accounts. Their ad revenue and stock will suffer, but they'll be better long term.

As for the COVID comment. What do people want? When the numbers were fuzzy we locked down. When they came out less scary (in most places) those places opened up? What exactly was wrong with Trumps response plan?
topher06
Probably taking my comment back on the protests. It's getting bad enough the markets will probably care unless the military steps in.
tam2002
AG
topher06 said:

Probably taking my comment back on the protests. It's getting bad enough the markets will probably care unless the military steps in.

100 percent. This is out of control
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
topher06 said:

Yes, the markets will probably rally. Being serious, this is bad and it will not improve without Trump stepping in. Using the military will only be a quick fix. This is more of a rebellion than a riot in my opinion.
Mr President Elect
AG
I don't know guys, I am seeing a lot of spending this weekend... by the insurance companies
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
DON'T TREAD ON ME
GreasenUSA
AG
BREwmaster said:

GreasenUSA said:

IrishTxAggie said:

Will be interesting to see where TSLA opens on Monday. I scalped a TSLA 900C just before close yesterday, but didn't feel like holding over the weekend.
green light full gas is what I've read based on resistance around 835. 900's should kill it for you. Then again it's TSLA.
Well, it wouldn't have been a scalp if I would have held it.
Brewmaster
AG
Yep sorry, read right past that.
Rice and Fries
tam2002 said:

topher06 said:

I also think ~40M unemployed can also be having an effect on the whole debacle as well.
gougler08
AG
Rice and Fries said:

tam2002 said:

topher06 said:

I also think ~40M unemployed can also be having an effect on the whole debacle as well.

Agree, people are bored and angry, not a good combo
iluvpoker
Rice and Fries said:

tam2002 said:

topher06 said:

We don't have 40 million drawing unemployment. We have had 40 million file for unemployment since mid March. But there was 22 million on unemployment according to the report last Thursday. A lot of people have gone back to work during May. More will join during June. I would like to see this number drop below 16 million because that represents single digit unemployment rate, which sounds better.
GreasenUSA
AG
BREwmaster said:

Yep sorry, read right past that.
No worries. We'll see here soon how short sighted that decision was. I honestly forgot about the launch this weekend when I let go of it. At the time, I was figuring I could buy back in on Monday if I wanted to for a cheaper price. But TSLA is probably gonna TSLA.
UpstateAg
AG
Am I the only one that thinks these protests and riots won't cause an issue for the markets?
khaos288
AG
UpstateAg said:

Am I the only one that thinks these protests and riots won't cause an issue for the markets?
I think they're at the point right now they won't.

Any worse though, and we'll see a dip. That Minnesota "light 'em up" video of people lawfully standing on their own front porch was rough. You'd think officers would know the order enough that peoples own yards are fine, and be hyper aware during these times to not doing anything excessive. Nope. That's cause for concern.
gougler08
AG
UpstateAg said:

Probably not for tomorrow, but if this isn't nipped in the bud soon it will
ProgN
UpstateAg said:

Tensions rising with China is 1000% more concern for the markets than this nonsense.
McInnis 03
AG
khaos288 said:

UpstateAg said:

Any worse though, and we'll see a dip. That Minnesota "light 'em up" video of people lawfully standing on their own front porch was rough. You'd think officers would know the order enough that peoples own yards are fine, and be hyper aware during these times to not doing anything excessive. Nope. That's cause for concern.

That and the video of properly credentialed media in an empty parking lot getting peppered with rubber bullets by MPD tells me MPD has major systemic issues.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
khaos288
AG
McInnis 03 said:

khaos288 said:

UpstateAg said:

That and the video of properly credentialed media in an empty parking lot getting peppered with rubber bullets by MPD tells me MPD has major systemic issues.

Yup. I've read a few articles about the police chief not carrying as much weight as the union boss who's got a reputation for cussing at people/losing his temper online in response directly to individuals criticizing him. Not exactly the kind of leader you're looking for.
IrishTxAggie
AG
May bring some calm to the storm for Wall St.
khaos288
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

May bring some calm to the storm for Wall St.

Need to crack down on these quick. I'm not for over reaching government, but there are several domestic groups who don't have americas best interests a heart to a violent/malicious level. They need to be treated like who they are.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Yep. Now back to stock market. This guy is a good charter to follow.
https://twitter.com/RobInTheBlack
First Page Last Page
Page 1637 of 6418

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.