Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,983,842 Views | 224103 Replies | Last: 40 sec ago by ProgN
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I want a hard sell off day tomorrow. Would make things so much easier, not to mention the Puts rocket.
Ranger222
AG
CheddarFlow has a 25% off sale for 1st two months that ends tonight : CFYEAR1
DDSO
AG
I have no idea why I didn't set a stop loss before walking away. Costly brain fart that will not happen again.
AgEng06
AG
oldarmy1 said:

I have our next options trade spotted, if markets set up correctly.

PENN

June 19 $33 calls

Gotta wait for my signal

Will be watching!
Rice and Fries
oldarmy1 said:

PENN

June 19 $33 calls

Gotta wait for my signal

McInnis 03
AG
Serious question

Is it because it's pulled back to the 20ma (on the 6mo, 4hr) while being on a healthy uptrend?

Helping us see like you do could give us more eyes

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
wanderer
I am in NO position to question (and will surely pull the trigger at the signal), but it seems like there's already a decent premium to pay with it being @ 2.65.

What's behind the curtain??
Aggies1322
AG
wanderer said:

I am in NO position to question (and will surely pull the trigger at the signal), but it seems like there's already a decent premium to pay with it being @ 2.65.

What's behind the curtain??

Was also curious as to what you see, OA. Just to know for future reference.
tailgatetimer10
AG
This thing has been a wounder for me during the rebound.
IrishTxAggie
AG
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/teslas-ceo-elon-musk-to-get-payout-of-nearly-800-million-2020-05-28
Quote:

Tesla Inc. TSLA, -1.75% Chief Executive Elon Musk has earned the first of 12 tranches upon hitting milestones which part of his compensation hinged, with Musk now having the option to buy about 1.7 million Tesla shares at $350.02 a share, the company said in a filing late Thursday. That would mean a profit around $775 million for the CEO; Tesla shares ended Thursday at $805.81. As MarketWatch has reported, as part of a performance-award agreement in Musk's 2018 compensation package, the executive would stand to receive options to purchase shares if Tesla reaches certain benchmarks, an important one being a market capitalization averaging $100 billion for six months. It was not clear whether Musk had exercised his options. The filing also set the Tesla's general meeting for July 7 in Mountain View, Calif.

OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
azul_rain
boeing a good buy and hold ?
Brewmaster
AG
oldarmy1 said:

PENN

June 19 $33 calls

Gotta wait for my signal
35C and the 40C have lots of volume I might do all of the above though
TecRecAg
AG
Driving to the coast tomorrow. Someone shoot me a text when OA says go!
ProgN
TecRecAg said:

Driving to the coast tomorrow. Someone shoot me a text when OA says go!
Anyone on here have your phone number?
ProgN
SIG looks like a possible good day trade this morning. I'm suggesting the stock, not options.
E
AG
TexAgs should do OA post text alerts like they do with football commits
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

To anyone looking for a new read....I've started the book "Mastering the Trade" by John Carter. I'm about 25% in and so far so good. It's not a "system" book and it doesn't teach you things you could easily google, but he gets into the psychology and mechanics of trading and I think it's a valuable tool in your toolbox, at least as far as I'm into it I think it is.
OMG, I'm into the options chapter and he's getting into options trading.

"Sokath, his eyes uncovered!" (If you're not an STTNG fan, you'll never get it)

Carter is opening up my eyes to so many freaking stupid mistakes I've been making and I'm thankful for it.

Another promotion for this book. Great great read so far.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
oldarmy1
AG
Muddy waters on the topping action yesterday and lack of negative today. PENN trade could see rebound day if buying at the open but realize you might have an inside the boundary day from last 2 days and it have only an initial rise to Model T off yesterday and then sit. Maybe a quick day trade from the open for 15-20%. Not willing to make a confirmed trade on it.

Another one I'm watching is AMBA. It's been in a consolidation and was just starting to break when all heck broke loose. It's definitely going to regain trend, so $4-5 above price out to June 19 should not disappoint.
tam2002
AG
I honestly expected futures to be way farther down than they are currently. Should be an interesting Friday
BrokeAssAggie
I will take 15% to 20% all day
Aggies1322
AG
ROKU looks great premarket, do we see a continuation upward today?
tailgatetimer10
AG
There wasn't much certainty in that post. Just a warning.
Maximus_Meridius
AG
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

To anyone looking for a new read....I've started the book "Mastering the Trade" by John Carter. I'm about 25% in and so far so good. It's not a "system" book and it doesn't teach you things you could easily google, but he gets into the psychology and mechanics of trading and I think it's a valuable tool in your toolbox, at least as far as I'm into it I think it is.
OMG, I'm into the options chapter and he's getting into options trading.

"Sokath, his eyes uncovered!" (If you're not an STTNG fan, you'll never get it)

Carter is opening up my eyes to so many freaking stupid mistakes I've been making and I'm thankful for it.

Another promotion for this book. Great great read so far.
I'll allow this use of STTNG, but realize that on your next options catastrophe I'm fully expecting "Shaka, when the walls fell"
ProgN
Checkout ZS
BrokeAssAggie
I know...but more certainty than anything i can plan!
Boat Shoes
AG
So what stocks should we be buying puts on prior to Trumps press conference on China today?
Maximus_Meridius
AG
Not sure if we discussed it yet, but TDA has released a "Web" version of ToS. Trying it out this morning, but thus far it's not anywhere near as good as desktop or mobile. It's basically TDA's normal web portal with ToS styling. Can't make drawings, very limited in what kind of studies you can add.
SpeedyAg90
AG
MGM just got below $17, will have to see what direction it goes today. Might be a point to buy in.
oldarmy1
AG
Don't look now but ONTX has come off its basing waves under $0.30 to $0.45 and has an actual trendline developing. I'd be all in it from here.
UpstateAg
AG
Yesterday's action on big names didn't give me confidence for today. Looking to short unless we see some major runs.
McInnis 03
AG
OverSeas AG said:

McInnis 03 said:

OverSeas AG said:

I am not a Will Meade fan, but he was showing the top traded stocks on Robinhood last night (I think someone posted that on here as well) and said he thinks people should long MRNA this morning and short SAVE. could be an interesting thing to watch.

So go check some of these. At open the decreases jumped and the longs dropped.

The algos may be triggering retail stops here

He was posting again tonight about potentially doing the same tomorrow.
I have nothing active to manage at open so I'm going to watch yesterday's RH gainers to see if there really is something triggering a selloff on these at open.

B&I Key:
Mr President Elect
AG
holy sh*t... i might have to change my sell order prices for PRTY calls before the open
McInnis 03
AG
SpeedyAg90 said:

MGM just got below $17, will have to see what direction it goes today. Might be a point to buy in.
MGM is on the robinhood gain list from yesterday, if the hypothesis is right (Algos taking from retailers) then we may see a dip at open, a strong dip.

B&I Key:
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
First Page Last Page
Page 1627 of 6403

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.