Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,089,318 Views | 224479 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by sts7049
Betoisafurry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Are you on active trader or just the standard web page?
On standard web page, go to positions tab and look for the drop down in the top center that says "open positions".

You can select or un-select positions from there.

My work computer has active trader blocked, so I don't typically use active trader.
aggiedaniel06
AG
Are you holding SPX puts or are you short ES?
Touchless
AG
SPY $298C and $297P is around $1.30 total expiring today. A bit of a gamble, but if it pushes through $97.50 it should run and if it can't then it should retract enough. Took a flier on it and plan to hold until power hour and see which way it really goes unless it shows it's hand before then.
Shundere
Would love JPM to continue upward today.
deadbq03
AG
Question: has anyone ever had their ETF call option assigned early on the ex-div date? I've had it happen with stock options but not ETFs, but the literature says it could so maybe I've just been lucky.
oldarmy1
AG
0708aggie said:

Thoughts on these three trades. Bullish long-term.

Bought:

PSX @ 47.25
XOM @ 33.36
OVV @ 3.95

Take some off the table? Sell calls?
OVV looking to fill that $7.86 gap. Natural pause expected there so $8 June 19 covered calls while its rising should get you $0.80cents. Either a call out at $8.80 or make $0.80/share for your patience.
oldarmy1
AG
Shundere said:

Would love JPM to continue upward today.
It wants $93.....I have the feels from entry last week on it.
cjo03
AG
Charlie Kelley said:

Are you on active trader or just the standard web page?
On standard web page, go to positions tab and look for the drop down in the top center that says "open positions".

You can select or un-select positions from there.

My work computer has active trader blocked, so I don't typically use active trader.

thanks. standard web page - haven't used active trader yet.

when I click on open positions, I can only select between the full group of Stocks/ETFs, Mutual Funds, REIT/UT/LP.

I think it would be interesting in a few separate groups within the Stocks itself - i.e. my true long positions, some of the lottos I'm sitting on from you yahoos, some of my net free positions, etc.
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
oldarmy1
AG
RUBI with quick drop. Seen this rodeo before. These are bottom shaking moves prior to a move upward, I'm pretty confident.
oldarmy1
AG
ROKU trying to make that low the bottom. Support trendline in effect.
gougler08
AG
oldarmy1 said:

RUBI with quick drop. Seen this rodeo before. These are bottom shaking moves prior to a move upward, I'm pretty confident.
People looking to enter can sell the Jun 19 7.50 Put for $2.30 right now...entry at 5.20 or pocket a lot of premium if it builds
Betoisafurry
Ah I gotcha, sorry I don't have any tips there. Would be interested as well.
IrishTxAggie
AG
CZR 6/19 10C got some interesting sweepers at 1.2
TecRecAg
AG
First, thank you everyone for this thread. I have chimed in here and there but I'm still a newbie and not real sure on everything that I'm doing.

With that being said, I put $2k in an E*trade account a couple of months ago (literally 2 weeks before the 3/23) and it quickly went down to $1k. I panic sold a lot of things and since have been able to build it back to $1600. I just closed out all of my positions and took profit on those.

Trying to decide where to go from here. Where should I put some fun money for best/quickest returns?
0708aggie
AG
Ok, can you confirm the following trade.

I own 2000 shares of OVV. I sell to open 20 call options, 6/19/20 $8 strike @ 0.80
oldarmy1
AG
If not sure then buy 1 SPY daily $298 call for under $60
Shundere
Got back in the 6/19 7.5C at .07
gougler08
AG
0708aggie said:

I own 2000 shares of OVV. I sell to open 20 call options, 6/19/20 $8 strike @ 0.80
Yep that should be right
IrishTxAggie
AG
HAL 6/19 11C getting sweeped around 1.35-1.4
oldarmy1
AG
0708aggie said:

I'd sell 500, hold 500 and sell covered calls on 1000 - 10 of them
McInnis 03
AG
For anyone thinking about cheddar flow, I just got emailed a coupon for 25% off for two months, CFYEAR1 is the code.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
AgShaun00
AG
McInnis 03 said:

For anyone thinking about cheddar flow, I just got emailed a coupon for 25% off for two months, CFYEAR1 is the code.
how does cheddar flow work?
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

If not sure then buy 1 SPY daily $298 call for under $60
Did you do it?
IrishTxAggie
AG
AgShaun00 said:

McInnis 03 said:

how does cheddar flow work?
Options tracker. Can see where the money goes in pretty close to real time
IrishTxAggie
AG
More sweeps on oil
Grown Pear
AG
TecRecAg said:

First, thank you everyone for this thread. I have chimed in here and there but I'm still a newbie and not real sure on everything that I'm doing.

With that being said, I put $2k in an E*trade account a couple of months ago (literally 2 weeks before the 3/23) and it quickly went down to $1k. I panic sold a lot of things and since have been able to build it back to $1600. I just closed out all of my positions and took profit on those.

Trying to decide where to go from here. Where should I put some fun money for best/quickest returns?
That's what everyone is posting about throughout the day here!

ETA - follow this thread a lot and pick out some of the trades people are doing.
TecRecAg
AG
I did.
McInnis 03
AG

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Talon2DSO
AG
Finally busted through the 297.50 line!
Mr President Elect
AG
FB just not stopping. I sold down to 25% of my june $220's but picked up some july 240's
12thMan86
AG
MRNA popping up. Just bought 5 x 65 calls 6/19.
oldarmy1
AG
BJ volujme spike
Boat Shoes
AG
More room to run on $DE? Looks like we're at the model T, if I'm thinking about that correctly.
AgEng06
AG
gougler08 said:

oldarmy1 said:

People looking to enter can sell the Jun 19 7.50 Put for $2.30 right now...entry at 5.20 or pocket a lot of premium if it builds
Just to be sure I'm following... If I sell the put @ $2.30, I will pocket $230. I get that the assigned price would be the difference between the $7.50 put and the $230 premium I collected, so $520 or $5.20/share.

Then... what happens exactly to assign me the shares?
First Page Last Page
Page 1569 of 6414

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.