Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,024,522 Views | 224219 Replies | Last: 11 sec ago by ProgN
McInnis 03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm a stubborn old mule, but I can't help it. I just entered a small SPY hedge, 294 long put / 290 short put debit spread for June 19. Cost is $1.40. I figure if it goes to zero it means the rest of my stuff is doing just fine so it's a hedge in the truest sense of the word.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
RebAg13
AG
Amazon to all time highs
texagbeliever
We will see here in a few minutes it seems.

I dont get how ERI is up so much compared to MGM.
E
AG
PENN has had a very good last few days
texagbeliever
Zom is gaining some steam today.
oldarmy1
AG
Busy but little ZOM moving. Macro markets consolidating well. Taking the sellers early...good sign for making the breakout. Obviously a resistance point in the area so have to take that break or bust mindset and trade accordingly.
RPMag
AG
Pinterest rocket ship. News about integrating with Microsoft
Barty Dont Hedge
So McInnis gave crack to a crackhead by teaching me how to use debit spreads....Now I feel like a slightly more sophisticated degenerate gambler!
leoj
AG
leoj said:

Have an alert set for AMZN 2470
back in, 1530 weekly calls. flagging on the 5m
Shundere
OA, thoughts on MOMO and JPM. Do we think these keep running or time to start taking profits? I think I am going to exit twitter when I get back to even.

JPM I got in at 1.46 with just 1 contract
MOMO I got in at 1.35 but with 2 contracts

6/19 for both
Boat Shoes
AG
Maximus_Meridius
AG
1,000 contracts at around $13. Wonder why they're going all the way out to 2022?
leoj
AG
So some option flow that has stood out to me over the past week has been bearish BRK.B. $3.7m on various Jan 2021 puts.
tam2002
AG
Took 1/4 of my position out yesterday. FOMO is keeping me from taking it all
Ragoo
AG
Sure that isn't a covered position?
texagbeliever
SDC has some momentum for the first time in days. Hoping some buy backs pay off!
spud1910
AG
leoj said:

leoj said:

AMZN has been good. Did you mean 2530 weeklies?
WoMD
texagbeliever said:

SDC has some momentum for the first time in days. Hoping some buy backs pay off!

Hopefully RUBI decides to do the same, instead of taunting and laughing from the sideline.
leoj
AG
Ragoo said:

Sure that isn't a covered position?
believe cheddar filters to only show ask side flow

AMD cup and handle on the daily. If NVDA has a good earnings report, it could approach the ath at 59.
leoj
AG
spud1910 said:

leoj said:

leoj said:

yeah lol. Also just exited for a small loss on that one. Will wait for that level again, could be a shakeout before we move up or we could just chop rest of the day.
leoj
AG
WoMD said:

texagbeliever said:

Hopefully RUBI decides to do the same, instead of taunting and laughing from the sideline.
I think people need to be ready to actively trade around their RUBI position using OA's strategies or be patient, like a quarter or two patient. Just my opinion, but fundamentally they need to show growth and benefits from the merger, also not a well-known tech stock compared to a TTD or other ad/tech plays. Right now its trading in between two pivots on the 65m chart, 5.17 and 5.77. The 8ema is obviously trending lower and at 5.50 right now.
spud1910
AG
leoj said:

spud1910 said:

leoj said:

leoj said:

yeah lol. Also just exited for a small loss on that one. Will wait for that level again, could be a shakeout before we move up or we could just chop rest of the day.
Good deal. I am there too. Up about 2% for now.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
feeling like it might be a good time to hop back into tvix...greedy, fearful, etc...
gougler08
AG
leoj said:

WoMD said:

texagbeliever said:

I think people need to be ready to actively trade around their RUBI position using OA's strategies or be patient, like a quarter or two patient. Just my opinion, but fundamentally they need to show growth and benefits from the merger, also not a well-known tech stock compared to a TTD or other ad/tech plays. Right now its trading in between two pivots on the 65m chart, 5.17 and 5.77. The 8ema is obviously trending lower and at 5.50 right now.
Yep, he's said it's his next JD so it's the basing time now and it will take a while to get to 10-15+
spud1910
AG
Anybody in VBIV?
McInnis 03
AG
Barty said:

So McInnis gave crack to a crackhead by teaching me how to use debit spreads....Now I feel like a slightly more sophisticated degenerate gambler!
It wasn't me.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
Dddfff
AG
Beat the Hell said:

Have we discussed Overstocks unique dividend?
FYI - Here's the email I got:

As a holder of Overstock.com (OSTK or OSTBP) we're writing to inform you that you're entitled to receive a unique digital dividend payable in shares of its Digital Voting Series A-1 Preferred Stock (OSTKO) on May 19, 2020. As shareholder of record on April 27, 2020, for every ten shares held of Overstock.com common or preferred stock, you will receive one share of OSTKO.

As part of this process, Overstock.com has chosen to exclusively service the digital dividend through their affiliated platforms, Dinosaur Financial Group LLC (Dinosaur) and tZERO ATS. At this time, Schwab is not facilitating trades of OSTKO.

Your options include:
1.Continue to hold OSTKO shares in your account here at Schwab; or
2.If you wish to sell or otherwise withdraw your OSTKO shares, you will need to transfer your position out to another institution. Please note that if you transfer OSTKO shares from certain tax-advantaged accounts (e.g. a Schwab IRA account), it may trigger a taxable event and be reported to the IRS. Please consult your tax advisor with questions.
oldarmy1
AG
Shundere said:

OA, thoughts on MOMO and JPM. Do we think these keep running or time to start taking profits? I think I am going to exit twitter when I get back to even.

JPM I got in at 1.46 with just 1 contract
MOMO I got in at 1.35 but with 2 contracts

6/19 for both

That's a solid move off bottom for MOMO and should see some follow through. It will likely resist at the cup its forming so I'd be exiting most if not all with a great trade. I think JPM will see that $93 target soon for exiting at max value.

Make no mistake, MOMO will hit $25 but we're discussing options versus shares.
stxag8
AG
So we're looking at ~$24 as an exit?
gougler08
AG
Chip stocks going green...could have a good run w/ positive NVDA earnings
CheladaAg
AG
Those HPQ calls are really working out.
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
BB675
AG
Did anyone else get in on NNDM?
oldarmy1
AG
NOW is about to bust out for a run on new trend highs.
First Page Last Page
Page 1559 of 6407

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.