Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,523,595 Views | 223306 Replies | Last: 9 min ago by El_duderino
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
and BOX and JNPR. Box was down 18 cents so I grabbed a few thousand shares and just sold those to lower my options holdings.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Funny, I think it's getting drug down by FB due to the privacy law passed in California stating that people have to sign off to sell their data.

Isn't that kinda what you do when you sign up for social media??
gougler08
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

Funny, I think it's getting drug down by FB due to the privacy law passed in California stating that people have to sign off to sell their data.

It's also getting very clear it's in a flag pattern at this point, just needs something positive and it should take another climb
IrishTxAggie
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

They already do... It's called 'Terms and Conditions' and it's in the fine print. If dumbasses don't read it, it's their own damned fault.
tailgatetimer10
AG
"If something is free, you're the product"

But if you don't understand that concept, California will protect you from all those meanies
IrishTxAggie
AG
Truth
oldarmy1
AG
There goes JNPR.
oldarmy1
AG
OLED options back green and about to be in the money....taking a percentage off the table
oldarmy1
AG
Received almost all my fills on $2.50 July 20 AVEO COVERED calls at 25 cents. Still sitting at the ask needing 38 more to finish.

For newbies that is NOT a buy calls post. It's a covered call that if it gets called out I make $2.75 on those under $2 buys yesterday.
Ragoo
AG
oldarmy1 said:

OLED options back green and about to be in the money....taking a percentage off the table
my $85 puts out 8/3 are back green! Need the time decay though to make it worth anything.

Edit: closed for a small profit.
cgh1999
AG
leoj said:

Nke with a good beat

Huge gains today!
oldarmy1
AG
BOX on the move. Cracks me up every time.
aggielax48
AG
Whats up with SDRL?
oldarmy1
AG
Markets been letting the air outta the balloon entire 2nd half of trading session. This is why you get those covered calls in place on your winners and/or take profits.
oldarmy1
AG
Bank shares leading the retreat. JPM went red. BAC down 41 cents on a slow decent.
cgh1999
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Bank shares leading the retreat. JPM went red. BAC down 41 cents on a slow decent.
This makes no sense to me. With rising interest rates and a firm capital base, these stocks are poised for a blowout quarter. I'm long BAC and have several deep in the money calls with a January strike. Q2 is typically a stronger quarter than Q1. I'll be adding to my position before earnings.
Ragoo
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Markets been letting the air outta the balloon entire 2nd half of trading session. This is why you get those covered calls in place on your winners and/or take profits.
yep. OLED flipped green was showing $150 profit. Instead of waiting until Aug and hanging 8500 in buying power I closed with the profit and moved on to the next trade.
gougler08
AG
Well that ended as a bunch of meh for my portfolio today
oldarmy1
AG
gougler08 said:

Well that ended as a bunch of meh for my portfolio today
Yeah my BOX Calls had moved up 18% and then gave it all back.
TheVarian
AG
Anyone looking into the Hemp market? Just read that a bill passed senate for an agriculture market..
Ragoo
AG
Bloodbath
Ranger222
AG
tech hanging in so far. NFLX $9 off the open lows
Ragoo
AG
Gaming stocks are getting slaughtered.
oldarmy1
AG
Manufacturer numbers crushed it
oldarmy1
AG
Box jumped 15 cents....need the support created last 4 days to sustain into the anticipated rebound up to at least mid level of previous move.
oldarmy1
AG
We talk about reversal trades, volume momentum trades, trend trades, Darvis Box trades but my mainstay trade is trading gaps. You see me post them all the time and here is one where I had been posting accumulation of GILD in the mid $60's and then the continued trend move breakout above $67.50. I looked for the gap to be filled all the way up to $71.78. These gap fills happen over and over as posted so many times. So I exited on the initial gap fill because something else happens all the time, that being exhaustion top from filling the gap - at least short term. Over 90% of successfull gap fills result in at least a pullback. GILD did so but note the double bottom on the 2 pullbacks. Screaming buy on that for an eventual move back to this short term resistance top (taking a break).

leoj
AG
Tesla actually increasing production. Are they going to pull the rabbit out of the hat?
Ranger222
AG
Netflix and Twitter will be your market leaders if we can get a bounce here.....both in wedge formations and both held their 21 day moving average this morning.

If you want action, look at AAOI
gougler08
AG
Ranger222 said:

Netflix and Twitter will be your market leaders if we can get a bounce here.....both in wedge formations and both held their 21 day moving average this morning.

If you want action, look at AAOI
Do you see TWTR coming out of that bull flag anytime soon?
Ranger222
AG
Don't believe it'll be this week......shortened trading week means volumes will be low on everything. Only watching this week.
pacecar02
tech is trying to fight it off after lunch
no sig
gougler08
AG
DOW tried to get back up to even for the day, just couldn't get there
Ragoo
AG
Sold roku covered calls against my current holdings. 46.5 strike expiration 8/3 before earnings release. $1.48 premium per share.
oldarmy1
AG
JNPR move continues. Thank you markets! BOX postive and moving slower.
oldarmy1
AG
RRTS major signal just went off.
First Page Last Page
Page 152 of 6381

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.