Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,522,110 Views | 223304 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by ProgN
TXAG14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
2800 on life support.
McInnis 03
AG
RSP715 said:

McInnis 03 said:

SDC longs, your time has come. Earnings tonight and I'm on the $7p.

Congratulations longs.
Your tag about being wrong more than right isn't giving me comfort.
I think back to what wise ol' master once told me....

"When Bollinger Bands tighten up like sausage, the sausage very soon come spilling out!"

Breakout impending, but which way??
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Hendrix
AG
no idea, but I'm holding and sweating. the guidance will be key.
BB675
AG
Is anyone else in on CODX? I got in at $12 and not real sure when to sell.
McInnis 03
AG
RSP715 said:

Honest opinion, can they do anything BUT pull it? I mean in 2Q so far, almost universally all dentistry nationwide has been shut down, and not too many folks are getting vanity treatments until the past week (ie: hair, coloring, nails, teeth whitening, orthodontia).

My daughter has been in the same braces elastics for 8 weeks now. It's insane. I can't image SDC has been shipping out kits like mad. But I have no idea.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ProgN
BB675 said:

Is anyone else in on CODX? I got in at $12 and not real sure when to sell.
I'm not in it but the chart looks really strong to set new highs. Probably would have done it today if today's bloodletting didn't happen and we were green.
chubbs07
AG
gvine07
AG
I think people are going to do SDC instead of going in to a dentist/orthodontist. I'm not betting either way, but there has to be a chance it's like PTON
TXAG14
Anyone playing CSCO earnings? Calls have pretty high volatility. Thinking about the 6/19 40P.
ProgN
McInnis 03 said:

RSP715 said:

Honest opinion, can they do anything BUT pull it? I mean in 2Q so far, almost universally all dentistry nationwide has been shut down, and not too many folks are getting vanity treatments until the past week (ie: hair, coloring, nails, teeth whitening, orthodontia).

My daughter has been in the same braces elastics for 8 weeks now. It's insane. I can't image SDC has been shipping out kits like mad. But I have no idea.
Quote:

SmileDirectClub Highlights Relationships With 3 Major Payers, UnitedHealthCare, Aetna, Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield

-- SmileDirectClub, the industry pioneer and first direct-to-consumer medtech platform for teeth straightening, continues to offer increased access to convenient, affordable and remote orthodontic care through partnerships with UnitedHealthCare, Aetna and beginning in May, Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield. The relationships with these three major payers will continue to create new opportunities for in-network dentists and orthodontists to treat their patients with remote orthodontic care.

"We are pleased to offer access to our clear aligner therapy through in-network coverage with the U.S.'s three major payers, providing an even more cost-effective way for consumers to achieve the smile they deserve," said SmileDirectClub Chief Executive Officer David Katzman. "The adoption of telehealth as a safe and efficacious way to receive dental care by the major U.S. insurance providers confirms that now more than ever, consumers expect a solution that allows them to receive care using remote technology that protects their health and safety. We are proud to give consumers a smile they love from the comfort of their own home, and to support dental professionals with remote care solutions."

Since launching in the U.S. in 2014, SmileDirectClub has become one of the fastest-growing health technology companies, serving over one million customers around the world. SmileDirectClub's clear aligner therapy is prescribed and overseen by a network of hundreds of affiliated and state licensed dentists and orthodontists licensed to practice in the state where the customer resides. In January 2020, the Company expanded its offerings, introducing a complete oral care system, including LED teeth whitening, electric toothbrushes, toothpastes and more, offered exclusively at Walmart locations in the United States and online at SmileDirectClub.com.
I hope they comment on the progress and plan with these relationships.
gougler08
AG
Not sure how 280 is still hanging in there
McInnis 03
AG

This is Fuji's drug, right?

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
Prognightmare said:

McInnis 03 said:

RSP715 said:

Quote:

SmileDirectClub Highlights Relationships With 3 Major Payers, UnitedHealthCare, Aetna, Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield

-- SmileDirectClub, the industry pioneer and first direct-to-consumer medtech platform for teeth straightening, continues to offer increased access to convenient, affordable and remote orthodontic care through partnerships with UnitedHealthCare, Aetna and beginning in May, Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield. The relationships with these three major payers will continue to create new opportunities for in-network dentists and orthodontists to treat their patients with remote orthodontic care.

"We are pleased to offer access to our clear aligner therapy through in-network coverage with the U.S.'s three major payers, providing an even more cost-effective way for consumers to achieve the smile they deserve," said SmileDirectClub Chief Executive Officer David Katzman. "The adoption of telehealth as a safe and efficacious way to receive dental care by the major U.S. insurance providers confirms that now more than ever, consumers expect a solution that allows them to receive care using remote technology that protects their health and safety. We are proud to give consumers a smile they love from the comfort of their own home, and to support dental professionals with remote care solutions."

Since launching in the U.S. in 2014, SmileDirectClub has become one of the fastest-growing health technology companies, serving over one million customers around the world. SmileDirectClub's clear aligner therapy is prescribed and overseen by a network of hundreds of affiliated and state licensed dentists and orthodontists licensed to practice in the state where the customer resides. In January 2020, the Company expanded its offerings, introducing a complete oral care system, including LED teeth whitening, electric toothbrushes, toothpastes and more, offered exclusively at Walmart locations in the United States and online at SmileDirectClub.com.
I hope they comment on the progress and plan with these relationships.

Call flow over put flow I believe. Sounds like folks are excited

B&I Key:
ProgN
gougler08 said:

It's not
Exsurge Domine
Right at the bottom of its bollinger again, long way down to next support
ProgN
Exsurge Domine said:

Right at the bottom of its bollinger again, long way down to next support
Aggie_2463
AG

Bulls put up a fight all day but the damn bears have broken the lines!
IrishTxAggie
AG
gougler08 said:

gougler08
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

gougler08 said:

stxag8
AG
What happened to BJ?!
Aggie_2463
AG
I want to punch RUBI in the face, but I don't hit women.
IrishTxAggie
AG
We are at the point of holding positions overnight can be account destroyers. I'm not holding anything overnight. This tape is ugly.
Touchless
AG
Can someone tweet out a vaccine has been approved and make it go viral? That has to make SPY skyrocket back up to give control to the bulls, right? Thanks and gig'em.
Brewmaster
AG
in on SPY 285C here, pure lotto... but really thinking we're green tomorrow and Friday
cisgenderedAggie
stxag8 said:

What happened to BJ?!

Teeth
IrishTxAggie
AG
BREwmaster said:

in on SPY 285C here, pure lotto... but really thinking we're green tomorrow and Friday
OPEX Friday. I think we'll be trading in a channel until Monday. Destroy some premiums
Aggies1322
AG
So did 2800 not flip to resistance? It powered back through it pretty quick.
McInnis 03
AG
stxag8 said:

What happened to BJ?!
Marriage. Wedding cake gets rid of it.

B&I Key:
gougler08
AG
Aggies1322 said:

So did 2800 not flip to resistance? It powered back through it pretty quick.
We basically hit the same lows as on Apr 23+24 and May 4...so if we don't fall a whole lot further / gap down tomorrow we may have decent support still
jbeck3487
AG
McInnis 03 said:

stxag8 said:

What happened to BJ?!
Marriage. Wedding cake gets rid of it.

Can confirm
ProgN
Possible bull trap occurring
Aggie_2463
AG
Bulls are pushing back.

oldarmy1
AG
fightintxag13 said:

What to you think about putting on a strangle before close today? 275/284?
Need to wait until closer to close or even afterwards.
oldarmy1
AG
My SPY position looks like a pretzel.
oldarmy1
AG
May 15 SPY $283 Call I'd buy now
Look for $282 to buy a $280 Put
First Page Last Page
Page 1519 of 6381

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.