Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,515,145 Views | 223258 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
khaos288
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BREwmaster said:

khaos288 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Actually, I was out looking at a new property. Bid is in. If I get it I'll post pics - don't want to jinx.

Texags stocker retreat
FIFY

Damn it. How did I miss that one? I haven't been a dad long enough. My dad joke game isn't perfect yet.
Killin Me Smalls
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Actually, I was out looking at a new property. Bid is in. If I get it I'll post pics - don't want to jinx.

OA1 bought JCP?
McInnis 03
McInnis 03
AG
Exsurge Domine said:

McInnis 03 said:

Exsurge Domine said:

Chart gurus check out Ingersoll Rand, going to short sell some of these. Has a lot of room to run below, massive inverted baby hammer candle on the daily. Next line of support is the 50 day moving average a full 2 points (7%) lower.

[url=https://ibb.co/QcKt3Fz][/url]
Why not limit your losses and sell a call credit spread?

My main reason behind not doing the call credit spread is......I have no idea what that is or how to do it

So there is zero action on IR options so it may not be the best idea. Lack of liquidity in the options really damages your ability to get what you want on the spread of the bid/ask.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Exsurge Domine
McInnis 03 said:

Exsurge Domine said:

McInnis 03 said:

Exsurge Domine said:

Chart gurus check out Ingersoll Rand, going to short sell some of these. Has a lot of room to run below, massive inverted baby hammer candle on the daily. Next line of support is the 50 day moving average a full 2 points (7%) lower.

My main reason behind not doing the call credit spread is......I have no idea what that is or how to do it

So there is zero action on IR options so it may not be the best idea. Lack of liquidity in the options really damages your ability to get what you want on the spread of the bid/ask.

I was going to sell short, going to be getting away from options except when cheddar shows massive one sided action. Those seem to be my best
McInnis 03
AG
Exsurge Domine said:

McInnis 03 said:

Exsurge Domine said:

McInnis 03 said:

Exsurge Domine said:

I was going to sell short, going to be getting away from options except when cheddar shows massive one sided action. Those seem to be my best

That's the beauty of selling the spread. Unlike what you've seen, you don't have to baby sit it. If it goes your way, you eat the premium as it goes to zero, if it goes the wrong way you can be assured that your losses are mitigated bit of course it needs to be liquid. IR ain't.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
Eliminatus
AG
This is all so fascinating. Also, so over my head.

Just commenting to watchlist. Might learn a thing or two peering over yalls shoulders.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Overnight ramp up at it again.
frankm01
Lots of good people on this board, especially this thread. Been following daily since l retired in January.
Rice and Fries
Nancy Pelosi smoking the Peace pipe again with her newest house proposal.

$10B in emergency eyebrow Botox relief funds. Gotta make sure the med spas stay open.
oldarmy1
AG
MOMO below $22 yesterday. P/E 11.67 EPS $1.68 Marketcap $4.6 B

Cleaning up in their sector as a leader remember. All the noise is just that.

China stocks hit overkill. June 19 $23 calls
gougler08
AG
CYBR down big this morning, guess they missed on earnings
ProgN
Been looking at CAT after your $105 post a few days back. What would you your primo price for entry on the stock and/or which calls look tasty?
ProgN
gougler08 said:

CYBR down big this morning, guess they missed on earnings
Earnings were solid, but they said covid bs will effect them going forward. They also purchased a smaller company for 70M. I'll add to my 7/17 calls on this pullback.
oldarmy1
AG
JD, another China stock saying what sell off? Our $50 guarantee coming to conclusion soon.

My 4th largest holding but will be selling a good deal of shares.
oldarmy1
AG
Adding another 100k shares on my speculative big volume small cap ZOM. At bid with no rush to push the ask. Accumulation zone. First selling point for all the buys $0.242-$0.262 is $0.449.
jj9000
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Adding another 100k shares on my speculative big volume small cap ZOM. At bid with no rush to push the ask. Accumulation zone. First selling point for all the buys $0.242-$0.262 is $0.449.

Focusing on the small caps after buying out JCP, eh?
Maximus_Meridius
AG
So I was planning on cutting off Texags subscriptions in an effort to reduce my monthly subscription costs. Then I woke up this morning and realized I couldn't keep track of new posts on this thread. Hands got clammy and shaky, felt a cold sweat. I don't think I felt that kind of withdrawal when I tried giving up Dr. Pepper for Lent.

Suffice to say, I caved. You guys are addictive, but I suppose even I should be able to make $5 profit per month...right?
oldarmy1
AG
That JCP news is whacked.
jj9000
AG
frankm01 said:

Lots of good people on this board, especially this thread. Been following daily since l retired in January.

Agree with this.

I hope I don't jinx it, but, you'll be hard pressed to find another thread on this site where people can disagree, and sit on complete opposite sides of the same fence, yet communicate in a civil manner.

Really hope it stays that way.
McInnis 03
AG
oldarmy1 said:

OA is a Nordstrom's kind of guy.

B&I Key:
TChaney
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
DON'T TREAD ON ME
oldarmy1
AG
Prognightmare said:

Been looking at CAT after your $105 post a few days back. What would you your primo price for entry on the stock and/or which calls look tasty?

I think I had said CAT under $100 would be buy time. Got close yesterday. Think if you entered $115 out to June 19 you'd have a 100.% ROI day in next few days to leverage net free ride.

jj9000
AG
McInnis 03 said:

oldarmy1 said:

OA is a Nordstrom's kind of guy.

You may be right. He's likely quietly hiding behind the reeds, like a cheetah waiting for an unsuspecting gazelle. Then BOOM, he freaking owns Neiman Marcus.
Ranger222
AG
Looking forward to the Powell dump here in a bit
MavsAg
AG
jj9000 said:

frankm01 said:

Agree with this.

I hope I don't jinx it, but, you'll be hard pressed to find another thread on this site where people can disagree, and sit on complete opposite sides of the same fence, yet communicate in a civil manner.

Really hope it stays that way
I'll broaden that out to basically the entire internet. This thread is truly special. The fact that the TexAgs whales will take the time out of their day to answer questions from minnows like me is something you can't get anywhere else.

Thanks to all.
McInnis 03
AG
Ranger222 said:

Looking forward to the Powell dump here in a bit
T-minus 10 minutes.

B&I Key:
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Brrrrrrr
BreNayPop
AG
MavsAg said:

jj9000 said:

frankm01 said:

Agree with this.

Really hope it stays that way
I'll broaden that out to basically the entire internet. This thread is truly special. The fact that the TexAgs whales will take the time out of their day to answer questions from minnows like me is something you can't get anywhere else.

Thanks to all.

I'm still trying to learn and understand. This thread has been all I watch during work
McInnis 03
AG
Has anyone here taken to the ARK Investment ETF's long? Look at their recoveries. Cathie (the PM) is kind of amazing.

ARKK ARK Innovation ETF
ARKQ Autonomous Technology & Robotics ETF*
ARKW Next Generation Internet ETF*
ARKG Genomic Revolution ETF
ARKF Fintech Innovation ETF

B&I Key:
Ag13
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Has anyone here taken to the ARK Investment ETF's long? Look at their recoveries. Cathie (the PM) is kind of amazing.

ARKK ARK Innovation ETF

I have been invested with them for a bit in all of their funds. They also put out very interesting newsletters and white papers. Heavy Tesla investors in a few of their funds (ARKK and ARKQ and ARKW) but they are far from one trick ponies. ARKG has been particularly good lately.
McInnis 03
AG
Ag13 said:

McInnis 03 said:

ARKK ARK Innovation ETF

I have been invested with them for a bit in all of their funds. They also put out very interesting newsletters and white papers. Heavy Tesla investors in a few of their funds (ARKK and ARKQ and ARKW) but they are far from one trick ponies. ARKG has been particularly good lately.
I'm kind of thinking if we have another down side here in the next few months I'll start pushing some long into a few ARK's

B&I Key:
IrishTxAggie
AG
Powell in his Q&A now.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
He's a little b. Of course he will give in to what the market wants with negative rates.
First Page Last Page
Page 1512 of 6379

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.