Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,083,186 Views | 224438 Replies | Last: 8 min ago by Talon2DSO
khaos288
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
GreasenUSA said:

khaos288 said:

You guys want something better than coffee?

Accidentally put an order in for 40 instead of 4 contracts of a weekly option. Thank goodness it flashed up.
Wow! Did you immediately sell the other 36 or let some ride?
it actually jumped up a few hundred bucks so I sold 38 because I hit my goal for the trade in about 30 seconds
Ragoo
AG
TXAG14 said:

I'm not betting against the mouse. Could easily see earnings not be as bad as expected and the stock shoot up.
earnings not as bad? With their parks closed world wide?
TheVarian
AG
khaos288 said:

Accidentally put an order in for 40 instead of 4 contracts of a weekly option. Thank goodness it flashed up.

Name checks out
McInnis 03
AG
khaos288 said:

Username checks out.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
McInnis 03
McInnis 03
AG
Decent sized mvoement on EWJ 5/29 53.5C
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
Carlo4
AG
Carlo4 said:

ZYXI with another double digit gain so far today. I hope I'm not the only one enjoying this. $20.60 and 12% gain so far this morning.
$21.60
khaos288
AG
McInnis 03 said:

khaos288 said:

Username checks out.
Uh yeah, I've never put an order in faster than realizing what happened haha
tramaro1
AG
Ragoo said:

TXAG14 said:

I'm not betting against the mouse. Could easily see earnings not be as bad as expected and the stock shoot up.

And no movie releases, I agree don't know how earnings can be good but stranger things have happened.
McInnis 03
AG
Ragoo said:

TXAG14 said:

They were only closed about 2 weeks in the 1Q results.

B&I Key:
Ragoo
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Ragoo said:

TXAG14 said:

so guidance should look bad and the stock should fall, IMO. Unless they release a plan for their reopening.
UpstateAg
AG
Did something break news wise for everything to dip???
gougler08
AG
Ragoo said:

McInnis 03 said:

Ragoo said:

TXAG14 said:

so guidance should look bad and the stock should fall, IMO. Unless they release a plan for their reopening.
Man if they announced a plan to re-open (even just WDW in Orlando), that would rocketship the stock
Ragoo
AG
gougler08 said:

Ragoo said:

McInnis 03 said:

Ragoo said:

TXAG14 said:

Man if they announced a plan to re-open (even just WDW in Orlando), that would rocketship the stock
believe they are reopening June 1, we had a trip planned for that week, but only internet speculation right now on what that will look like.

Reduced capacity? Screening? Limited open attractions, restaurants, etc.?
khaos288
AG
Ragoo said:

gougler08 said:

Ragoo said:

McInnis 03 said:

Ragoo said:

TXAG14 said:

believe they are reopening June 1, we had a trip planned for that week, but only internet speculation right now on what that will look like.

Can you imagine if they opened but 25% capacity? Those tickets would be insanely expensive because the park would be so enjoyable. No lines anywhere!
IrishTxAggie
AG
UpstateAg said:

Did something break news wise for everything to dip???
Testing 2880 support
gougler08
AG
Ragoo said:

gougler08 said:

Ragoo said:

McInnis 03 said:

Ragoo said:

TXAG14 said:

Yeah I've been told June 1 as well from two vacation planners...I highly doubt they actually know that as a fact but seems in line with what I've read + internet speculation + what Florida is doing from a state point of view

My wife is supposed to go late June so of course selfishly hoping thats right

In terms of how...I have to think they at least start with reduced capacity in the parks, limited restaurants to whatever capacity Florida is at and potentially screening when you go in the gates
IrishTxAggie
AG
Ragoo said:

gougler08 said:

Ragoo said:

McInnis 03 said:

Ragoo said:

TXAG14 said:

I think if the theater releases screw them too much they could look at a premium option for Disney+ to launch their new releases streaming. Already have the platform and infrastructure
Square Pair
AG
What has to happen for SPY to get above $305 by 17 July? Whose leg do I have to hump?
IrishTxAggie
AG
Square Pair said:

What has to happen for SPY to get above $305 by 17 July? Whose leg do I have to hump?
Powell's and it'll take more than a leg hump. You got any knee pads?
Talon2DSO
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Square Pair said:

Powell's and it'll take more than a leg hump. You got any knee pads?

And no gag reflex?
Ragoo
AG
gougler08 said:

Ragoo said:

gougler08 said:

Ragoo said:

McInnis 03 said:

Ragoo said:

TXAG14 said:

Yeah I've been told June 1 as well from two vacation planners...I highly doubt they actually know that as a fact but seems in line with what I've read + internet speculation + what Florida is doing from a state point of view

My wife is supposed to go late June so of course selfishly hoping thats right

In terms of how...I have to think they at least start with reduced capacity in the parks, limited restaurants to whatever capacity Florida is at and potentially screening when you go in the gates
we moved our trip to late July in hopes that if they do open they have 7 weeks or so to figure things out.
SpeedyAg90
AG
What up with ERI and MGM today ?

AGSmith
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Ragoo said:

gougler08 said:

Ragoo said:

McInnis 03 said:

Ragoo said:

TXAG14 said:

I think if the theater releases screw them too much they could look at a premium option for Disney+ to launch their new releases streaming. Already have the platform and infrastructure
Given the push back that Universal has seen by movie theater chains (mainly AMC) after their home release plan, do you think Disney would do the same?
IrishTxAggie
AG
AGSmith said:

IrishTxAggie said:

Ragoo said:

gougler08 said:

Ragoo said:

McInnis 03 said:

Ragoo said:

TXAG14 said:

Given the push back that Universal has seen by movie theater chains (mainly AMC) after their home release plan, do you think Disney would do the same?
The theaters hold zero leverage IMO
McInnis 03
AG
AGSmith said:

IrishTxAggie said:

Ragoo said:

gougler08 said:

Ragoo said:

McInnis 03 said:

Ragoo said:

TXAG14 said:

Given the push back that Universal has seen by movie theaters after their home release plan, do you think Disney would do the same?
Really good question, and there is zero question that Disney hold ALL the cards on that deal discussion. They could crater the theaters if they took the Universal path.

B&I Key:
khaos288
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

AGSmith said:

IrishTxAggie said:

Ragoo said:

gougler08 said:

Ragoo said:

McInnis 03 said:

Ragoo said:

TXAG14 said:

Yup Disney releases already dictate 100% of ticket costs go back to Disney, and rewards programs can't be used on Disney films. Theaters only make money off the concessions for those movies.
AGSmith
AG
khaos288 said:

IrishTxAggie said:

AGSmith said:

IrishTxAggie said:

Ragoo said:

gougler08 said:

Ragoo said:

McInnis 03 said:

Ragoo said:

TXAG14 said:

Yup Disney releases already dictate 100% of ticket costs go back to Disney, and rewards programs can't be used on Disney films. Theaters only make money off the concessions for those movies.
I didn't know the revenue share was so extreme. I thought it was somewhere around 60-65% to Disney based on a report I saw when The Rise of Skywalker was released.
Brewmaster
AG
Bolly bands are tightening on SPY daily... Looks like she wants to break to the upside this week. I could certainly be wrong! Needs to hold past 288.61.
Dr. Horrible
Just wanted to stop in here and say thanks for the MVIS tip. I got in late but still happy.
fightintxag13
AG
oldarmy1 said:

I think taking some SQ profits here makes sense. Use the $67 flash to take up to 50% off the table.
Is anyone still in these? Just went back green.
texagbeliever
khaos288 said:

IrishTxAggie said:

AGSmith said:

IrishTxAggie said:

Ragoo said:

gougler08 said:

Ragoo said:

McInnis 03 said:

Ragoo said:

TXAG14 said:

But how do you charge for the movie (assume 3 ppl watching 1 person or 8)? What is the amount of time a person gets to see it in?
texagbeliever
Buy volume one the 1 minutes certainly favor a push up.
khaos288
AG
AGSmith said:

khaos288 said:

IrishTxAggie said:

AGSmith said:

IrishTxAggie said:

Ragoo said:

gougler08 said:

Ragoo said:

McInnis 03 said:

Ragoo said:

TXAG14 said:

I didn't know the revenue share was so extreme. I thought it was somewhere around 60-65% to Disney based on a report I saw when The Rise of Skywalker was released.
You're right. Had a bad source on the first number.
Andy07
AG
I jumped out this morning to break even on the 2nd half. Net positive trade
First Page Last Page
Page 1459 of 6413

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.