Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,073,695 Views | 224426 Replies | Last: 38 sec ago by Heineken-Ashi
MavsAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Went net free on DAL
Baby Billy
AG
Tankers tanking
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
La Bamba
AG
AMC halted. That one may have some running room left.
CSPAggie05
AG
DFS shot up in premarket up almost 10%
gougler08
AG
texagbeliever said:

CADE is taking a beating after earnings announcement. I think it might be another chance to buy back in.
Up to $7 now
YNWA_AG
AG
Why is amc running with the universal news.
khaos288
AG
Can't trade much today. Googl and aapl put a few hundred in the bank while amd and roku held me down.

Good luck gents.
Carlo4
AG
Anyone else investing in ZYXI in health care sector? This is one TD Ameritrade showed me as a strong buy when doing research in different sectors. Been "recession" proof so far and had great quarterly numbers.
La Bamba
AG
YNWA_AG said:

Why is amc running with the universal news.
Gilead news positive on drug is positive for re-opening up.
oldarmy1
AG
ONTX on the move
texagbeliever
gougler08 said:

texagbeliever said:

CADE is taking a beating after earnings announcement. I think it might be another chance to buy back in.
Up to $7 now

I wish I could have bought in again at $6, market opened higher. Seems to be a trend of earnings hurting the stock in non standard hours and then it bouncing in normal hours.
Grown Pear
AG
I LOOVE GREEEEEEN!!!!!
gougler08
AG
texagbeliever said:

gougler08 said:

texagbeliever said:

Up to $7 now

I wish I could have bought in again at $6, market opened higher. Seems to be a trend of earnings hurting the stock in non standard hours and then it bouncing in normal hours.
I bought in at $5 so taking half my position off now
cgh1999
AG
texagbeliever said:

gougler08 said:

texagbeliever said:

Up to $7 now

Biggest takeaway from the call for me was that their tangible book value is $15+. 50% of their restaurant portfolio is QSR and is backed by major franchises. 60% of energy portfolio is midstream and is less impacted by commodity price.

Not the best quarter, but not as bad as some feared.
Aggie1391
ROKU goes green
BearkatRunner88
AG
Should have pulled some off of NAT yesterday
texagbeliever
cgh1999 said:

texagbeliever said:

gougler08 said:

texagbeliever said:

Up to $7 now

Biggest takeaway from the call for me was that their tangible book value is $15+. 50% of their restaurant portfolio is QSR and is backed by major franchises. 60% of energy portfolio is midstream and is less impacted by commodity price.

Not the best quarter, but not as bad as some feared.

Thanks for this info
jbeck3487
AG
Those HAL calls are up +100%
texagbeliever
gougler08 said:

texagbeliever said:

gougler08 said:

texagbeliever said:

Up to $7 now

I bought in at $5 so taking half my position off now

Also in at $5 but I'm going to hold on to see if buyers stay in control.
Touchless
AG
Which option was this one? Or was it just straight stock?
Exsurge Domine
CBRL kicking ass
McInnis 03
AG
When does Powell talk today?
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
oldarmy1
AG
Touchless said:

Which option was this one? Or was it just straight stock?
The $110's but the trade is done. Doesn't mean it won't move further up - in fact it should after a long consolidation and break of resistance. It should go $112-115 or higher.
light_bulb
AG
BearkatRunner88 said:

Should have pulled some off of NAT yesterday

Covered call helping me out today on that front. I'm not convinced in this oil futures recovery and hope to buy more around where it started it's big run at 5.00-5.50
thirdcoast
AG
McInnis 03 said:

2pm ET

Are markets going to wean off Fed opioids or is the QE IV drip going to go on for months...
txaggie_08
AG
I know TTOO was discussed quite a bit a week or two ago. What's everyone's current opinions on that? I've seen some chatter of people expecting a quick run up soon, but I'm new to all this so just curious. I've bought some shares, but it's not a huge position for me.
AgEng06
AG
Ok guys, I need some guidance. Since I started this a month or so ago, my account is up around 30% overall. I feel like I should try to lock in some of that profit by setting some stop points to sell some long positions, with the assumption that if the price drops I should be able to buy back in at that price (or lower).

Is this the best way to handle it? Any other suggestions/recommendations?
ProgN
The ROKU 5/1 115p for $1.15 is a good hedge against those 130c in case there's a pullback when powell speaks.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
texagbeliever said:

jj9000 said:

Sorry, man. In any reality, when GDP hits -5%, P/E looks to be highest in history (higher than than dot com bubble), unemployment highest since Great Depression, and the Market STILL pops, it's bizarro world. Unless, of course, everyone thinks we'll flip a light switch, and the world will be sunshine and roses Q4 19.

Tell me what the expected GDP is for DJIA at 20k, 25k and 30k. Until you realize the drop in GDP was already factored into the market you are going to be pulling your hair out as to why the market isnt moving appropriately.

Give me a break. The current prices now align with mid to late 2019? We are nowhere near that world. This is all the fed and nothing but the fed propping the market up. What are you going to say in May when this rally peters out and we are back to SPX 2500? Which is frankly more appropriate for current conditions. There will not be a V shaped economic recovery because restarting doesn't work that way. In the backdrop of positive Gilead news we also are dealing with diminished food production, oil oversupply, 25M unemployed, and collapsing industries (retail, travel)

The Gilead news is great, but it is hard to distinguish between who would have improved anyway. I saw that patients taking it saw clinical improvement 2/3 of the time and you have to be hospitalized to get it. That's a lot different than Tamiflu, but maybe it will evolve to that. I hope it does. Something not being talked about is access to treatment if there is a huge second wave.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
thirdcoast said:

McInnis 03 said:

2pm ET

Are markets going to wean off Fed opioids or is the QE IV drip going to go on for months...

You mean years?
ProgN
AgEng06 said:

Ok guys, I need some guidance. Since I started this a month or so ago, my account is up around 30% overall. I feel like I should try to lock in some of that profit by setting some stop points to sell some long positions, with the assumption that if the price drops I should be able to buy back in at that price (or lower).

It's never a wrong decision to book profits, period.
TheBiggerEvent
AG
Those AAPL 6/19 300C up to $8 - anyone holding through earnings?
2percent
AG
AgEng06 said:

The best advice for anyone is take profit. If you don't sell it- it means nothing.
oldarmy1
AG
SDC and RUBI both look strong
First Page Last Page
Page 1416 of 6413

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.