Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,985,604 Views | 224128 Replies | Last: 9 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
texagbeliever
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thanks!
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
gougler08
AG
Sold some May 15 AEO puts...has a very strong support around 6.50 and I think people are going to waste a lot of time at retail as things open up (just to be out of the house)
oldarmy1
AG
The 5/29 SPY calls are outpacing the May 1st $277 Puts. Exactly what we want to see. Don't be caught napping.
Carlo4
AG
Got into SPXS back at 2875 on SPX just in case this is a short term top in the vicinity. Also have a quick stop loss put in place if we punch through.
McInnis 03
AG
Y'all shouldn't have turned me onto any of these flow things.

VXX 43C 5/15 $800K+
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
Exsurge Domine
McInnis 03 said:

VXX 43C 5/15 $800K+

Gotta be Riley290, TexAgs beluga whale
AgEng06
AG
Anyone have thoughts on SDC? Has been relatively level for a while, but earnings are next week (5/5).
La Bamba
AG
Thanks a bunch
oldarmy1
AG
AgEng06 said:

Anyone have thoughts on SDC? Has been relatively level for a while, but earnings are next week (5/5).
I think if they speak about resuming operations at locations it will jump.
spud1910
AG
Exsurge Domine said:

McInnis 03 said:

VXX 43C 5/15 $800K+

Gotta be Riley290, TexAgs beluga whale
I don't know. From his post in the COVID thread, he is kinda busy with other things these days.
AgEng06
AG
Thanks
AggieKeith15
AG
Thoughts on buying UPS before close? Their Q1 numbers come out tomorrow.
khaos288
AG
AggieKeith15 said:

Not a bad earnings play for sure. Gas cost is down big, and deliveries are up from online shopping.
McInnis 03
AG
Over $1.86MM on VXX 6/19 49c
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
fightintxag13
AG
AggieKeith15 said:

Quite a bit of volume on the weekly $105 calls and $95 puts. Twice as much on the latter though.
texagbeliever
AgEng06 said:

Rookie take: it is shaping up as a coin flip right now. Low volume hovering around the 5/10 day VWAP. This is one I'd hold because of a bullish market view bias I have because they have great customer reach. I think once the retail clothes sector tops out people will start looking at SDC as the next big gainer.
McInnis 03
AG
texagbeliever said:

AgEng06 said:

Rookie take: it is shaping up as a coin flip right now. Low volume hovering around the 5/10 day VWAP. This is one I'd hold because of a bullish market view bias I have because they have great customer reach. I think once the retail clothes sector tops out people will start looking at SDC as the next big gainer.
I was on here touting it's ability to hit $6 by this Friday and now I'm upset I opened my mouth. Hence my signature.....

B&I Key:
fightintxag13
AG
2:50 going up or down today? I'm guessing down, but I'm not Irish.
texagbeliever
Umm it did hit $6. I know because I bought back in at that price.
TecRecAg
AG
I got in just now. We'll see.
aunuwyn08
AG
So, we seeing a bear capitulation today?
"There is no security on this earth, there is only opportunity." - General Douglas MacArthur
AgEng06
AG
Thoughts on restaurant stocks, now that they can start allowing 25% back in on May 1st? DRI?
YNWA_AG
AG
khaos288
AG
AgEng06 said:

Thoughts on restaurant stocks, now that they can start allowing 25% back in on May 1st? DRI?
100% non starter for me. Even allowing opening things up doesn't mean people are going to flock to restaurants in numbers anywhere close to pre-lockdown.
ProgN
AgEng06 said:

Volume has dried up from it's run. I'm a buyer at $5 or better. If I don't get it, there's always something else to buy.
Rice and Fries
aunuwyn08 said:

So, we seeing a bear capitulation today?
I think its markets adjusting to states reopening.
AgEng06
AG
Yeah, that's right. I remember seeing a survey the other day that ~70% of Americans would still not feel comfortable eating out.
khaos288
AG
AgEng06 said:

Yeah, that's right. I remember seeing a survey the other day that ~70% of Americans would still not feel comfortable eating out.
exact same one I saw, and it had some other rough numbers in it. I want to say almost 90% not interested in going to the movies, and over 50% said they weren't planning on changing lockdown behavior at all in the short term.
topher06
Definitely eating out on May 1 if I can find a spot that isn't swarmed at 25% capacity.
texagbeliever
khaos288 said:

AgEng06 said:

exact same one I saw, and it had some other rough numbers in it. I want to say almost 90% not interested in going to the movies, and over 50% said they weren't planning on changing lockdown behavior at all in the short term.

Once people see others out at bars/restaurants having fun theybwill soon follow. FOMO could be a good thing.
oldarmy1
AG
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott: All retail stores, restaurants, movie theaters and malls can reopen May 1 -- but at no more than 25% of occupancy. In Phase 2 (May 18), 50% occupancy. This supersedes all city-county restrictions.
ProgN
khaos288 said:

AgEng06 said:

This is me when our Governor grows some balls and opens things back up. I'll be at the local tex-mex all afternoon.
Exsurge Domine
Pretty meh finish
First Page Last Page
Page 1402 of 6404

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.