Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,081,488 Views | 224431 Replies | Last: 51 min ago by nortex97
McInnis 03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
claym711 said:

How much are you guys paying for these twitter/info streams?

Here comes @BearClayTrades and private twitter @BearClaySlaysBulls
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
McInnis 03
AG
jtmoney03 said:

Exxxxacttlyyy!

He has some really hot sports opinions on the Cowboys too, lol.

That's it. Deal breaker for me.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
jtmoney03
AG
He really wanted Garrett fired, so that should slow down this season. And only on his public twitter.
Proposition Joe
Grown Pear said:

Not saying these in particular are "scams" but yes that's a very common thing that occurs, and has for quite some time.

As for your last thought, same could be said for those that write books or do whatever instead of just putting their money where their mouth is. I don't think it should be an either or... or necessarily viewed completely negative. I would much rather continue trading with a portion of my money and develop another recurring revenue stream alongside with that. Especially if I'm blasting out what trades I'm making b/c that only helps me. Hire someone to blast that out on twitter and sign people up and respond to emails. And i'm making 100-150 per month from who knows how many people? That's a no-brainer source of income with virtually ZERO risk involved.

Yeah I agree with you, and I didn't think about it from the angle that other people investing actually may lead to your investment pumping in price. So you are correct on there being a valid reason for doing it.

I would just be very reluctant to follow any service that isn't tied to a specific, real-life person. The seedy underbelly of the internet is a very strange place. In 30 minutes I could have 500 established twitter accounts with "branding", and depending on what I'd be willing to pay I could probably have all of them setup to give relatively inverse stock selections from one another at different intervals over the course of 6-8 months with little to no actual effort on my end. As the winning accounts become more apparent, pay a little more for thousands of fake likes, retweets and comments. Then in 8 months I've got "Lock Solid Stocks" and "WinningEdge" that look like they have a history of winners, followers and commentators.
Grown Pear
Grown Pear
AG
Proposition Joe said:

I would just be very reluctant to follow any service that isn't tied to a specific, real-life person. The seedy underbelly of the internet is a very strange place.
AgEng06
AG
I believe Manic's T&C's say they aren't allowed (or don't) but the same socks they post. I think that's hard to believe though.
AgShaun00
AG
AgEng06 said:

I believe Manic's T&C's say they aren't allowed (or don't) but the same socks they post. I think that's hard to believe though.
Mot subscriber services have that rule. Must be a SEC thing.
ProgN
McInnis 03 said:

claym711 said:

jj9000
AG
McInnis 03 said:

claym711 said:

Now this is funny.

I bet even Clay himself laughed at this.

But, if he and OA put together a service like these others, I'd pay for it.
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
jamaggie06
AG
Proposition Joe said:

Grown Pear said:

Not saying these in particular are "scams" but yes that's a very common thing that occurs, and has for quite some time.

As for your last thought, same could be said for those that write books or do whatever instead of just putting their money where their mouth is. I don't think it should be an either or... or necessarily viewed completely negative. I would much rather continue trading with a portion of my money and develop another recurring revenue stream alongside with that. Especially if I'm blasting out what trades I'm making b/c that only helps me. Hire someone to blast that out on twitter and sign people up and respond to emails. And i'm making 100-150 per month from who knows how many people? That's a no-brainer source of income with virtually ZERO risk involved.

Yeah I agree with you, and I didn't think about it from the angle that other people investing actually may lead to your investment pumping in price. So you are correct on there being a valid reason for doing it.

I would just be very reluctant to follow any service that isn't tied to a specific, real-life person. The seedy underbelly of the internet is a very strange place. In 30 minutes I could have 500 established twitter accounts with "branding", and depending on what I'd be willing to pay I could probably have all of them setup to give relatively inverse stock selections from one another at different intervals over the course of 6-8 months with little to no actual effort on my end. As the winning accounts become more apparent, pay a little more for thousands of fake likes, retweets and comments. Then in 8 months I've got "Lock Solid Stocks" and "WinningEdge" that look like they have a history of winners, followers and commentators.

Its just the modern version of the Baltimore stockbrokers scam.

https://bsi.com.au/the-parable-of-the-baltimore-stockbroker/
claym711
AG
McInnis 03 said:

claym711 said:

Hahaha. Do I need to pay royalties on those handles?
khkman22
AG
OA, just curious if you know how AggieMetal is doing. I think the last I saw was that he was trading and traveling with the family in an RV. If he's still trading as his full time job, and without any income from a subscription service, that's very impressive.

All the talk about these subscription services making a living at it made me think about him.
Bert315
AG
khkman22 said:

OA, just curious if you know how AggieMetal is doing. I think the last I saw was that he was trading and traveling with the family in an RV. If he's still trading as his full time job, and without any income from a subscription service, that's very impressive.

All the talk about these subscription services making a living at it made me think about him.

He has posted on the Websider board herE recently.
oldarmy1
AG
I'm sure Jeff (Aggiemetal) is doing well with all of the volatility. His approach to selling out of the money is made for this market.
59 South
AG
Man you guys really have become addicted. It's Saturday gents!
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
IrishTxAggie
AG
Boom boom with the wife
Exsurge Domine
I've played 72 holes of golf in the last 72 hours and am on the way to fogo to pick up some beef. My family is making me watch a Mr Bean marathon tonight so I'm going to gorge on Brazilian bbq and drink scotch while icing my left shoulder

59 South
AG
I hear ya brother. I did an international move about 6 weeks ago so I've just said F it. Survival mode...
59 South
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Boom boom with the wife

This. Easier said than done though...
McInnis 03
AG
claym711 said:

McInnis 03 said:

claym711 said:

Hahaha. Do I need to pay royalties on those handles?

No, but I get free membership

B&I Key:
gougler08
AG
Grown Pear
AG
I don't know that I like where all this is going with you trading guys. Y'all probably taking it to the bedroom like "ok baby I'll be a bull and you be a bear, I see some head and shoulders movement going on, we're in the money we're in the money..." LOL
IrishTxAggie
AG
'Something, something' long candle 'something, something'
Exsurge Domine
Dead

[url=https://ibb.co/HN4DNV3][/url]
Grown Pear
khaos288
AG
Grown Pear said:

I don't know that I like where all this is going with you trading guys. Y'all probably taking it to the bedroom like "ok baby I'll be a bull and you be a bear, I see some head and shoulders movement going on, we're in the money we're in the money..." LOL

Oh girl. It's 2:51. You know what that means. Time for a wild pump and dump!
McInnis 03
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

'Something, something' long candle 'something, something'

You're all talk, that's a doji

B&I Key:
gig em 02
leoj
AG
Wtf?
jtmoney03
AG
Telling you guys, he's a little off. Makes lots of comments about wifey being happy with all the money his followers are making.
leoj
AG
Wow. Dan will sometimes post a play in twitter, just said a
Moving forward will be on private twitter only. Kind of sucks, oh well.
Exsurge Domine
leoj said:

Wow. Dan will sometimes post a play in twitter, just said a
Moving forward will be on private twitter only. Kind of sucks, oh well.

Did he say why?
First Page Last Page
Page 1394 of 6413

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.