Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,089,781 Views | 224479 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by sts7049
Grown Pear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
All the retail investors getting FOMO, buying into a bull trap while institutional sits on cash to buy back in after rug gets pulled? I think there's more fact than fiction to that thought.
ProgN
TChaney said:

Can I ask a dumb question that almost sounds like a conspiracy theory?

I only thought about it when the much lower volume was mentioned this week. Is it possible big money has been artificially pushing this upward trend since late March to recover much of their lost investments, almost like a huge scale pump and dump?

I know nothing of how the market works on that scale, or if this is even possible.

I have always been a bit of a skeptic in general and I feel like I'm being setup for a scam.
I will say I don't mind gambling a bit and making a bit of extra money though, as I type this now, it makes sense, I feel like I'm being sold into a Ponzi scheme, "Here you go, another dividend payoff of 20%, are you ready to invest even more now?"

Big funds don't really "pump and dump", and trade like that. A lot of them sold, causing such a steep and rapid drop. That created a large stockpile of cash, then you add to that 401K contributions weekly, those piles grew. Funds are not allowed to sit on that much cash and are required to put it to use. They have more than likely been putting some of those funds to work and will buy the dips. If the reopening of states don't lead to a massive uptick in covid crap, then they'll put more to work. If they're on CNBC crying and worried, it's a safe bet they're buying or about to buy, see Ackermann ( how ever you spell Dr. Doom's name). It's going to be interesting when they release their quarterly reports and we can see what they've been buying and selling. For example, XOM's stock showed incredible strength when oil went negative this week. That's not Susie homemaker buying a hundred shares in junior's college account, JMO.
ranchag04
AG
Prognightmare said:

Also, KMI should at the least move back up to 20-21 level so your investment could appreciate 40+% while receiving a good dividend. Pull up multi year charts on it.

Richard Kinder gets pissed when his stock goes down and he scoops up all he can...it's one of the safer stocks IMO.....I have been looking at TRGP....doesn't the model T look good on it? Also, CRK is backed by Jerry Jones and they are going to do well as long as oil is cheap and NG creeps higher. He has been buying all the Haynesville and Bossier he can.
khaos288
AG
Exsurge Domine said:

Manic trading hit it out of the park today. 7 bagger in Shop, 2 bagger TSLA, 2 bagger zoom, 2 bagger FB.

Turned a friend into manic this week, and it was kind of a slow week. Then today lots of wins back to back to back. Cleared my guilty conscience haha
Grown Pear
AG
What's the cost for Manic? And is it only an annual option or is there a short term option, like only for a few months
khaos288
AG
Grown Pear said:

What's the cost for Manic? And is it only an annual option or is there a short term option, like only for a few months

Monthly I think it's 150. I got it on sale for 30% off that he does every now and then.
Grown Pear
Exsurge Domine
khaos288 said:

Exsurge Domine said:

Manic trading hit it out of the park today. 7 bagger in Shop, 2 bagger TSLA, 2 bagger zoom, 2 bagger FB.

Turned a friend into manic this week, and it was kind of a slow week. Then today lots of wins back to back to back. Cleared my guilty conscience haha

Dude it was gnarly towards the end of the day .

"Buy shop for .90" hours later "sell shop for $7.00"

Then his TSLA calls started at 1.05, went to .25 and then shot through the roof to $2.30.

If I hadn't been golfing from 2-5 I would have made about 15k, but I missed a lot of the good exit points since I wasn't glued to my screen
Exsurge Domine
khaos288 said:

Grown Pear said:

Monthly I think it's 150. I got it on sale for 30% off that he does every now and then.

It's worth it. What I like about him, is he tells you exactly when to get out and get in. Dan Shapiro is great but his action isn't calls and he's a lot more vague. "Take NVDA in the way up" is a lot less useful than. "Buy BYND 7/15 150c @ $1.25"
gig em 02
What do you think his success rate is?
khaos288
AG
Exsurge Domine said:

khaos288 said:

Exsurge Domine said:

Then his TSLA calls started at 1.05, went to .25 and then shot through the roof to $2.30.

If I hadn't been golfing from 2-5 I would have made about 15k, but I missed a lot of the good exit points since I wasn't glued to my screen

Yep, I kept buying in a few contracts and they all printed cash. Was a fun Friday.

Success rate about 40%. He plays otm so far that that the winners more than make up for the 60% losers. You can only lose 100%, you can win 2-3-500% and that happens often enough.
AgEng06
AG
gig em 02 said:

And how much is your referral bonus?
khaos288
AG
He does give 25$ off, but everyone I've gotten to use him is still on it. Even if you only pick and choose the trades you like, it's pretty easy for the service to pay for itself over and over monthly.
Exsurge Domine
gig em 02 said:

Seems freakishly high, but I haven't tracked. I have only been with him for a week, but I can only remember 2 or 3 crap outs out of a ton of trades. He also prefaces his riskier plays with "total lotto, only take this if you're prepared for zero"

Today was his best day by far, he posted right as the FB news hit to buy FB, then rode that up while ZM tanked, then he put out a lotto call on ZM when they hit their demand base, and rode them up. It was insane
AgEng06
AG
Awesome. How much cash do you need to really take advantage of his stuff?
Exsurge Domine
khaos288 said:

Exsurge Domine said:

khaos288 said:

Exsurge Domine said:

Yep, I kept buying in a few contracts and they all printed cash. Was a fun Friday.

Success rate about 40%. He plays otm so far that that the winners more than make up for the 60% losers. You can only lose 100%, you can win 2-3-500% and that happens often enough.

I've only been following him for a week, and I can't remember more than a few times he's lost this week.
khaos288
AG
AgEng06 said:

Awesome. How much cash do you need to really take advantage of his stuff?

I started my options trading this year with around 2k. Would only buy 1-2 contracts instead of the min suggestion of 4. I grew that to almost 8 now.

I 100% use money that I expect to lose, otherwise the options game is too much heartache. Yesterday I bought some calls seconds before the gild news and 400$ evaporated in 45 seconds.
AgEng06
AG
Welp, sounds fun.

How do you follow? Twitter, website, app?
khaos288
AG
AgEng06 said:

Welp, sounds fun.

How do you follow? Twitter, website, app?

Search @manictrading on Twitter. Tell him exsurge sent ya. I already got two Texags referrals, so I'm getting it cheap.
McInnis 03
AG
He just gave me a 30% off coupon (manic)

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
khkman22
AG
Does the F represent your trading grade?
McInnis 03
AG
Amongst other things
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
I just hang here to make y'all feel better about yoselves.

B&I Key:
AgEng06
AgEng06
AG
But thanks for posting that 30% off code. Imma use that.
spud1910
AG
Are the permissions you are giving him to see your Twitter profile and settings, etc. pretty standard for these types of services?
McInnis 03
AG
Honestly I have no clue, that did catch me off guard but I imagine it's the way he can insure subscribers are getting access to the private feed

B&I Key:
ProgN
McInnis 03 said:

Honestly I have no clue, that did catch me off guard but I imagine it's the way he can insure subscribers are getting access to the private feed
It's to make sure that you're not stealing his charts and passing it off as your own. Just protecting his IP.
AgEng06
AG
Are most (or all) of these Manic moves day trades? (In and out same day)
jtmoney03
AG
Prognightmare said:

McInnis 03 said:

It's to make sure that you're not stealing his charts and passing it off as your own. Just protecting his IP.

It is a bit ironic though, because that is exactly what he did before he started his pay service a few months back. His posted trades and commentary were almost verbatim what another pay service was doing. I was tracking both for a week or two and they were at times seconds or minutes behind the service some guys and I at work use. Just spot checking a few the last couple days and he seems to have figured some of it out for himself, but there are a lot of similarities in what he posts. Obviously these guys are all chasing the big names who move in big swings to make the option money, but they are still similar enough in timing that I question if he is still following some of the other services and passing as his own.
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
Exsurge Domine
AgEng06 said:

Are most (or all) of these Manic moves day trades? (In and out same day)

Most but not all
McInnis 03
AG
Yeah, I'd like you know who the other is too

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
Time to gameplan

B&I Key:
gougler08
AG
There are some market movers this week
First Page Last Page
Page 1392 of 6414

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.