Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,082,300 Views | 224434 Replies | Last: 21 min ago by Brian Earl Spilner
TXAG14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Any news is bullish in this market.
McInnis 03
AG
"Elon Musk takes up Base Jumping as new hobby" -> TSLA up 6000%
Aggies1322
AG
I dont understand how oil isnt falling? How is that possible?
AgShaun00
AG
NRD09 said:

AgShaun00 said:

IrishTxAggie said:

People know things...
i went with the 23
23?
tempted to just buy 4/24s because earnings is wed but not much extra premium to go out another couple weeks so I put in an order to buy one of these 5/15 195s at 155
i replied to wrong one. i went with the $23 5/15 on xlf
AggieKeith15
AG
So what is it exactly that's driving the market up right now? Last I checked the stimulus money has been dispersed and the SBA loans have not been refunded.

XOM over $40 with WTI at $10 currently is mind boggling!
jamaggie06
AG
Aggies1322 said:

???? Oil is at historic all time lows; down 20%-40% today (Front month versus next month). What do you mean "isn't falling"?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Gotcha. I referenced the wrong one too, lol. Meant DFS $40c

But look at CRWD keep going!
ProgN
AggieKeith15 said:

So what is it exactly that's driving the market up right now? Last I checked the stimulus money has been dispersed and the SBA loans have not been refunded.

fightintxag13
AG
AggieKeith15 said:

It reminds of this...
Rice and Fries
Prognightmare said:

AggieKeith15 said:

I think this works better

AggieKeith15
AG
The music gets me every time!
Aggies1322
AG
jamaggie06 said:

Aggies1322 said:

???? Oil is at historic all time lows; down 20%-40% today (Front month versus next month). What do you mean "isn't falling"?

Sorry, oil stocks. I understand the price is low, the stocks seem to be ignoring this fact.
Brewmaster
AG
AggieKeith15 said:

thirdcoast
AG
Buy ERY below $80?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
wait for this FOMO / liquidity rally to end re: oil. If (and a really big if) the fed does not intervene again this month, liquidity will be much lower in 30 days.
texagbeliever
Maybe the oil companies are hedged at a floor level and it now makes economic sense to cut production and cash in on their hedges?
12thMan86
AG
Prognightmare said:

Pot stocks rallying on 4/20. Coincidence? I think not.
ive got about 50 Leap Contracts in Cron and CGC. I'm hoping the govt legalizes is the US to get more tax rev. They will need it!
gig em 02
AggieKeith15 said:

When oil prices cause the little guys to go bankrupt, who benefits? That's my guess.
TChaney
jj9000
AG
La Bamba
AG
285 level key here for SPY. If cant' break we gon' down.
Red Rover
AG
I took a little profit today on AMD and LL. Thinking about doing the same on ROKU and AMZN. Thoughts on that? Feels like I might have better opportunity for some of that money coming up soon.
AggieKeith15
AG
And it breaks.
AgShaun00
AG
vbiv up 51%
La Bamba
AG
AggieKeith15 said:

And it breaks.
Cuomo rally. The dude is good for 20-30 points daily.
Rice and Fries
Interesting Article talking about FHFA's head saying he doesnt think Freddie and Fannie should be used to bailout the mortgage market.

Everyone else thinks they should

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/16/trump-calabria-housing-189237

Why this is interesting is that mortgage servicers are expect to pay investors on MBS backed by Residential and Multifamily Real Estate. This is normally not a problem when borrowers are paying their mortgages so the cash flows from Borrower -> servicer (who takes their processing fee) -> Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac -> Who pays the investor.

Now if the borrower can't pay their mortgage and enters forbearance, that cash stream is still expected to flow to the investor.

Calabria is arguing that no, Freddie and Fannie should not be using their capital (which they are building to go out of conservation) to pay the investors on behalf of the mortgage servicer. He seems to be more darwin like on these servicers.

But everyone else in the industry is saying that FHFA and Calabria should direct Fannie and Freddie to tap into their $200MM credit line with the treasury and pay on behalf of the servicer.

Just interesting nugget on the housing market.
McInnis 03
AG
AgShaun00 said:

vbiv up 51%
ti's a good thing I have nothing to work with right now because I feel like it'd PUT that thing at the 2.5P for May
McInnis 03
AG
I wonder how much oil a cruise ship could hold......
AnyOtherName
AG
Tyson employees test positive for Covid...why not.

Harkrider 93
AG
You follow flows a lot.

I read something surprising.

As of Tues last week, hedgers were holding $42.7 billion worth of equity index futures. That is an all time high.

Every other time it was anywhere near this level, the market went much higher in a relatively short time frame.

Is it being talked about with others? That sort of info has me wondering about not retesting lows.
McInnis 03
AG
AnyOtherName said:

Tyson employees test positive for Covid...why not.

More freaking reasons to make sure your chicken is properly cooked.
Premium
AG
McInnis 03 said:

I wonder how much oil a cruise ship could hold......

I shouldn't be laughing, but comedy may be needed at this point - otherwise we will just be miserable.
fightintxag13
AG
Closed out the rest of WORK calls for 100% overall on the trade. Thanks Irish!
IrishTxAggie
AG
Harkrider 93 said:

You follow flows a lot.

I read something surprising.

As of Tues last week, hedgers were holding $42.7 billion worth of equity index futures. That is an all time high.

Every other time it was anywhere near this level, the market went much higher in a relatively short time frame.

Is it being talked about with others? That sort of info has me wondering about not retesting lows.
I don't recall seeing much about it from any of the people I follow. I used to like to have Fox Business on in the background while I worked and I'm sure they've mentioned it, but I got tired of hearing "Coronavirus" every other minute
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
instead of chasing those DFS 5/15 calls I decided to play weeklies. 38 and 40, and boy are they running! Unfortunately I am PDT flagged so I will have to wait until open tomorrow to go net free
First Page Last Page
Page 1351 of 6413

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.