Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,100,623 Views | 224562 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by jagvocate
Rice and Fries
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oil at $10.75 right now....
fightintxag13
AG
Just went net free on those WORK calls that Irish mentioned on Friday.
Post removed:
by user
Aggietaco
AG
Prognightmare said:

Champ Bailey said:

Prognightmare said:

SDC is on the move

You think the coronavirus might actually be a boon for them? I got to think eventually people who would have gone to the local ortho start looking at SDC as an alternative if they keep having their offices closed.
I don't think it's a rona play. They have an established name and business and they have the sales. They shouldn't be down this low.
But in terms of discretionary spending, braces would be near the top of the list for items to cut. Don't forget, there are lots of people at home, not working, not spending, defaulting on payments on various items.
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
McInnis 03
AG
oldarmy1 said:

McInnis 03 said:

F'ing 280 puts were barely green this morning and now i'm red. Theta decay about to go hyperspeed too.

Unless we sell off to new lows they won't pay, which is why you have to use shares against them to make the correct opening direction work. Preferably premarket as indicated.
Someone just bought 10K 280p's at $.38.
Rice and Fries
OverSeas AG said:

It appears many of you prefer Chevron over Shell?

Any particular reason one way or the other?
I prefer Shell over CVX. I just bought 100 more shares of RDS for the 10.9% dividend yield
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
fightintxag13
AG
OverSeas AG said:

A or B?
I'm guessing B base on the dividend he posted.
Rice and Fries
fightintxag13 said:

OverSeas AG said:

A or B?
I'm guessing B base on the dividend he posted.
It was A. Its in a Roth, so I am not too worried about taxes.
Maximus_Meridius
AG
McInnis 03 said:

oldarmy1 said:

McInnis 03 said:

F'ing 280 puts were barely green this morning and now i'm red. Theta decay about to go hyperspeed too.

Unless we sell off to new lows they won't pay, which is why you have to use shares against them to make the correct opening direction work. Preferably premarket as indicated.
Well, for some of the major players, $38k is a pretty cheap hedge.

Edit: Just wanted to make sure you guys were awake...$380k...
La Bamba
AG
McInnis 03 said:

oldarmy1 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Lotto puts expiring today? Makes you think...
La Bamba
AG
Maximus_Meridius said:

McInnis 03 said:

oldarmy1 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Well, for some of the major players, $38k is a pretty cheap hedge.
Check your math
AgShaun00
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Here's the trade on VBIV. Buy it here $1.32 x $1.33. Wait and see if the V bottom earlier today breaks on out and then target selling the April $2.50 covered calls at $0.30 or better. You either make $2.83 or own the shares at around $1. It doesn't get much less risk adverse. You could look out to June if it breaks quickly and try to get $0.50 covered calls. $3 versus 83 cents on that one. Only in America!
VBIV is breaking out now
McInnis 03
AG
114K volume on the 25C for XLF 5/15.
Post removed:
by user
AgEng06
AG
Is there a way to track premium vs stock price in Thinkorswim? For example, if I have a call, is there a way to view the premium and stock price on the same graph? Likewise, is there a way to view profit on that graph as well?

I know I can view my position to see P/L, but just wondering if there is a way to view all of this info at the same time.
krosch11
AG
try right clicking on the option you are looking at and select the "analyze" or "risk profile" tab. It will give you a chart with some information like breakeven price at expiration, etc. I'm sure you could do a custom setup but I haven't dug that far on the options setup yet.
YNWA_AG
AG
Got some at .26
IrishTxAggie
AG

People know things...
AgShaun00
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

People know things...
i went with the 23
Carlo4
AG
As someone with 100 shares of Discover... you have my interest. My dad was looking to add to his long position in it also. now a good time?
ryanhnc10
AG
What the hell is happening? Companies like MTDR almost flat on the day???
IrishTxAggie
AG
Carlo4 said:

As someone with 100 shares of Discover... you have my interest.
Anytime you see crap like that, 95% of the time it takes off like a bat out of hell sometime over the next couple days/weeks
Carlo4
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Carlo4 said:

As someone with 100 shares of Discover... you have my interest.
Anytime you see crap like that, 95% of the time it takes off like a bat out of hell sometime over the next couple days/weeks
Thanks for the insight!
HoustonAg_2009
NIO about 40% off it's recent lows...Time to trim & find a lower price level in the future or hold on tight for the longer term?
McInnis 03
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

People know things...
F'ing nobody is scared of going to jail right now for insider so I'm following. After watching BA and GILD this past week, it's obvious nobody is scared.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
AgShaun00 said:

IrishTxAggie said:

People know things...
i went with the 23
23?
tempted to just buy 4/24s because earnings is wed but not much extra premium to go out another couple weeks so I put in an order to buy one of these 5/15 195s at 155
IrishTxAggie
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

People know things...
If you catch these early enough off of CheddarFlow, you can flip them for ~20% in 20 minutes. I got in at 1.45 and 1.50. It's gotten up to 1.75 since 9:42
McInnis 03
AG
My cheddarflow this past week has been Will Meade. If you catch his tweets in the first minute you can do the same thing, jump in, and then 10 min later jump out.
gougler08
AG
Oil at historic lows? Market says **** that noise, I'm gonna try to get green anyways
ProgN
Pot stocks rallying on 4/20. Coincidence? I think not.
Premium
AG
gougler08 said:

Oil at historic lows? Market says **** that noise, I'm gonna try to get green anyways
What is the weight of O&G on the market? It only makes sense that tech-heavy companies are doing well.
IrishTxAggie
AG
You have to be careful with some of the **** he posts. It's pretty obvious he's front running some things
McInnis 03
AG
Prognightmare said:

Pot stocks rallying on 4/20. Coincidence? I think not.
Jumped on the ACB $1c for Friday just in case the weedies got excited today. Already got in and out of the TLRY $7c
First Page Last Page
Page 1350 of 6417

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.