Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,989,696 Views | 224159 Replies | Last: 4 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
July 20 $17.50 I Puts trading at $3.80. Effective entry of $13.70 should it consolidate. That's darn good. If it keeps going or stays around $17.50 then you pocket the $3.80
Ragoo
AG
oldarmy1 said:

July 20 $17.50 I Puts trading at $3.80. Effective entry of $13.70 should it consolidate. That's darn good. If it keeps going or stays around $17.50 then you pocket the $3.80
what ticker?
oldarmy1
AG
"I" Intelsat

Confusing "I" know.
oldarmy1
AG
"I" Intelsat

Confusing "I" know.
oldarmy1
AG
"I" Intelsat

Confusing "I" know.
Ragoo
AG
i thought you were talking about "I" but I was looking at the tastytrade app and getting a different price for the put. carry on.
FriscoKid
AG
Mother of all head and shoulders might be forming in the S&P. look at the 1 minute
IrishTxAggie
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Bought $3.5 6/1 puts on SHLD for $.40. Earnings pre-market tomorrow. I don't think it will be pretty. Hell, the things already went up 30% within 30 minutes of my purchase.
oldarmy1
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

IrishTxAggie said:

Bought $3.5 6/1 puts on SHLD for $.40. Earnings pre-market tomorrow. I don't think it will be pretty. Hell, the things already went up 30% within 30 minutes of my purchase.

Well played!

I'm accumulating some BPMX as a long trade for the "Right To Try" bill winner. Will look to plant it on a double.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Anyone watching MU? Was looking for an entry after the drop due to Morgan Stanley downgrade
leoj
AG
Yes, I'm watching. Talk about another buying opportunity, not sure how many more of those will keep presenting themselves.
Bonfire1996
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

Anyone watching MU? Was looking for an entry after the drop due to Morgan Stanley downgrade
Just jumped in. Thank you Morgan Stanley. Thank you for downgrading a 7x P/E company who raised guidance and announced it would buy back 16% of its mkt cap. The reason for the downgrade? For little other reason than it got close to your price target. Thanks for the 5% drop, I'll use it.
Ranger222
AG
Careful of the double top pattern now in MU. Looked like it topped yesterday and wanted to jump in puts but held back, now wishing I did. June 1 60 P only up 2000% today
Bonfire1996
AG
Ranger222 said:

Careful of the double top pattern now in MU. Looked like it topped yesterday and wanted to jump in puts but held back, now wishing I did. June 1 60 P only up 2000% today
Hard to chart MU with historicals because cloud computing companies are simply buying all RAM being produced effectively regardless of price. Forward looking PE is 5.3x without that 16% buyback. That drops it to nearly 4x. There are retail companies that AMZN is killing that are bleeding cash that trade higher than 4x. MU is just simply priced too low for its importance to the cloud.
FriscoKid
AG
Trump is playing chicken tonight with Europe (Germany). Canada's response to the tariffs is small cheese.

The whole thing is stupid. Absolutely no one wins with a tariff war. If Europe responds and the markets sell off then tomorrow is going to be fun.
Ranger222
AG
Not doubting MU. I am long. Just think you could pick up shares sub $55 in the coming days.
Ranger222
AG
Ranger222
AG
Not doubting MU. I am long. Just think you could pick up shares sub $55 in the coming days
Ranger222
AG
Not doubting MU. I am long. Just think you could pick up shares sub $55 in the coming days
59 South
AG
I'm in a little less than $43. And I'm adding at anything $55 or under.
ranchag04
AG
I doubt he is wanting a tariff war...it's a negotiation tactic and it worked well so far with China....someone will call his bluff and it could get ugly short term but I don't think it's a stupid strategy at all...what are they going to do go at it alone? These countries chose to get so dependent on US and the chickens are coming home to roost.
oldarmy1
AG
Whiplash markets pointing up early. Will keep us in the sideways channel but allow stocks looking to find higher valuations a breakout run.

Watch employment numbers coming up for some juice on futures.

SWN $4.80. Is this the day it takes on $5
AgCPA95
AG
Unemployment came in at 3.8%, lowest point since April 2000.
oldarmy1
AG
DB continued its gap down patterns hitting new lows on all the concerns. Yesterday was the first huge volume spike. It sinks some more on the day then I'm eyeing some 2020 $15 Leaps around $75 cents. If volume is measuring above yesterdays big volume day then I'll also add some shorter term $12 Strikes out to July 20 if I can get filled at $0.25
oldarmy1
AG
TWTR should approach previous top back to March 14th above $36. Lot of upward momentum on the shares.
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

IrishTxAggie said:

IrishTxAggie said:

Well played!

I'm accumulating some BPMX as a long trade for the "Right To Try" bill winner. Will look to plant it on a double.
BPMX continues its volume move.
tailgatetimer10
AG
SQ still running, awesome
oldarmy1
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

Yessir - and JD looking like at least like a short term reversal. Good entry point yesterday.
Post removed:
by user
oldarmy1
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

SQ just popped on across multiple option trade buys with targets ranging from $61-$62.50
FriscoKid
AG
I just went short. I think this is a good short term high.
oldarmy1
AG
FriscoKid said:

Just as SWN breaks $4.80......curse your technicals!
FriscoKid
AG
oldarmy1 said:

FriscoKid said:

Just as SWN breaks $4.80......curse your technicals!
aggiehunter3
AG
AAPL trying to break out of the flag...great looking chart
leoj
AG
Wow, lulu. Oldarmy you do anything beyond those previous calls?
First Page Last Page
Page 135 of 6405

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.