Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,521,753 Views | 223304 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by ProgN
FishrCoAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ragoo said:

Pushed all my chips in on roku this morning 120c. Made a nice penny or two but bailed as soon as a saw a big number. That big number has since doubled.

Rolled more covered calls to 160 and collected premium. It has been a good week.
How far out on the covered calls?
McInnis 03
AG
Ragoo said:

Mother fack

My roku would be worth $27k right now
Welcome to the regret club. I sold my ROKU 115C's yesterday.
gougler08
AG
Ragoo said:

Mother fack

Edit: 31k
Guess you can only afford the peanut butter whiskey this week
Ragoo
AG
FishrCoAg said:

Ragoo said:

Pushed all my chips in on roku this morning 120c. Made a nice penny or two but bailed as soon as a saw a big number. That big number has since doubled.

Rolled more covered calls to 160 and collected premium. It has been a good week.
june 2022
Aggietaco
AG
I had my finger on 350 shares this morning at 116 and pulled off.
Ragoo
AG
gougler08 said:

Ragoo said:

Mother fack

i am the skrewball
sellthefarm
AG
Should I take profit on Roku right now...bought 30 shares at $71.

Sell now and buy back in later? Surely it will come back down at some point, right?
Touchless
AG
I almost bought the 4/17 $120C first thing this morning, but thought the $5 premium was a little steep and no way it would end up reaching $125 before the end of tomorrow. Risk wasn't worth it to me. Maybe this is why I'm not winning at this options thing.
Pignorant
AG
ROKU

Aggie1391
Had the ROKU 4/17 135c that I bought a few months ago before corona. Sold it this morning for 1.36 and took my losses. I would have broken even right now
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
DON'T TREAD ON ME
gougler08
AG
Went ahead and bought back the July 17 put I on ROKU for 50% gain...will do it again if we dip back down
george1992
Ragoo said:

gougler08 said:

Ragoo said:

Mother fack

i am the skrewball
I'm pretty sure, without a doubt, that....

Because ....
sellthefarm
AG
I guess that's my question...do I want to keep Roku long term or take the profit and get into something else like you just described?

I'm a novice so I have no idea how to answer that question.
Maximus_Meridius
AG
I think ROKU will be interesting to watch here at 130 because that's about where it had fallen to prior to the collapse. Think the resistance is going to show up right around here.
Spaceship
AG
Freakin' Amazon! I sold out way too early.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
Picked up a few amazon shares a few weeks ago. Thinking about exiting and buying back later or should I hold. Thinking it is getting a little over bought.

Any agree or disagree?
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
TV Casualty
AG
Ragoo said:

Mother fack

I sold my $115 roku calls this morning. Sold $100 calls the other day. Obviously those have gone to the moon now.

I made some good money, but damn I gave up a lot today.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
Missed on Roku. Kept trying to buy on the cheap and kept missing. Doah!
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
FrioAg 00
AG
Yup, I own that too.

When Amazon was flat and the S&P was down 25-30%, I sold Amazon and put it into my general portfolio.

I'm retrospect that wasn't a great call. Time will tell.
jbeck3487
AG
I almost pulled the trigger yesterday on 4/24 ROKU 130c for like 1.60. That would've been a nice return lol
AgShaun00
AG
news on JD

JD.com (Nasdaq: JD), China's second-largest online retailer, has reportedly approached several major investment banks to arrange an IPO in Hong Kong. And it could take place before July.
The company has neither confirmed nor denied this yet. But I think it's only a matter of time.
JD.com has seen how successful Alibaba's secondary listing turned out, raising $12.9 billion for the e-commerce giant. And it has another major incentive to seek a dual-listing in Hong Kong... It opens the door for mainland Chinese investors to buy shares down the road.
As we've mentioned before, the current rules still prohibit mainland Chinese investors from buying dual-listed companies through the Stock Connect program. But it's only a matter of time before that changes. And when that happens, it's going to start a buying frenzy in the market for these homecoming stocks... the likes of which we've never seen.

OverSeas AG
AG
DON'T TREAD ON ME
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
jeez are you guys all new to this? When you have a big runner you go net free if you need to and keep something in case it keeps running!
62strat
AG
Spaceship said:

Freakin' Amazon! I sold out way too early.
I'm damn close to being up 200% on amzn.. on a $17k buy in

Almost considering selling and taking profit back in March when it was dropping down to 100% gain. I'm glad I'm scared to do stuff on fidelity.. it takes me days of contemplating to pull the trigger on stuff!

McInnis 03
AG
CEMI may be one to watch, they're making and shipping COVID seroglogical tests already.
Touchless
AG
NRD09 said:

jeez are you guys all new to this? When you have a big runner you go net free if you need to and keep something in case it keeps running!
I think the clear answer here is yes.
OverSeas AG
AG
DON'T TREAD ON ME
Ragoo
AG
NRD09 said:

alright nerd
TV Casualty
AG
NRD09 said:

That was easier to do when you knew that we were operating in a bull market. Right now things are so crazy that I'm more in a mode of taking my gains when I get them.

It did burn me a bit on Roku, but it was hard to think that this multi day run would continue.
FishrCoAg
AG
Ragoo said:

FishrCoAg said:

Ragoo said:

june 2022
Thanks.
Ragoo
AG
FishrCoAg said:

Ragoo said:

FishrCoAg said:

Ragoo said:

june 2022
Thanks.
i sold all uncovered shares here at 130
ProgN
CNBC just said bacon prices have fallen 50% and ham 42%

IrishTxAggie
AG
I've got a pork butt in the smoker right now...
FishrCoAg
AG
Ragoo said:

FishrCoAg said:

Ragoo said:

FishrCoAg said:

Ragoo said:

june 2022
Thanks.
i sold all uncovered shares here at 130
I'm a microplayer, sold 120 covered call for 4/24, I think I'm just gonna see what happens. Cost basis is below 90.
First Page Last Page
Page 1328 of 6381

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.