Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,029,141 Views | 224263 Replies | Last: 22 min ago by ProgN
fightintxag13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
McInnis 03 said:

I'm done waiting and anticipating the fall. I can't help my gut telling me it's coming and it SHOULD come. If the markets get interfered with, then F me. I'm buying some mid May SPY puts and I'm tying my hands on them.

I did the same thing with SPXS calls. It will be hard to convince me that this thing won't fall. Will it fall by May 17? Well the timing on calls that I bought would say I'm hoping so.
Touchless
AG
I have some 5/6 $254P that I'm holding on to. As soon as I bought them on Monday, SPY went up naturally. Just hoping I didn't buy too early but I do still think it will retract some by that point. Thinking about trying to get in on more around $262-$264 instead if I see another spike up closer to that $280 range.
cisgenderedAggie
BB675 said:

LTRPB is up again!

Model T would have worked
Aggietaco
AG
Shiner Bock said:

Aggietaco said:

Am I a dummy for not buying more ROKU at the 116 dip this morning?
I'm the dummy for not adding more below 80 over the past few weeks
Just couldn't believe they had another 10+ point day in them. I'm averaged in at ~92 with my small holding.
lawless89
Okay I'm done with this short term crap for now. Lost a third of my account today. I've got shares in SNSS, TEUM and PENN now and I'm long term holding. I don't know how you guys can handle this day to day.

See ya'll in a few months, going to find a different hobby.
HoustonAg2014
AG
gig em 02 said:

Shiner Bock said:

Aggietaco said:

I'm the dummy because I sold 105 and 115 And 120 calls earlier this week for a nominal gain, still holding one 120 yolo for next week
I told 16 covered calls right before the close on Monday then they announced their 49% increase in user hours... Then I wake up today after having a dream that Roku was above $119 and checked my phone before the open and it was $114. Now it is way above $119...
Carlo4
AG
RoyalOak00 said:

Carlo4 said:

Exsurge Domine said:

You guys watching CHWY?
I am, and my 5% gains since buying after hours is doing quite well.
Same....what's the price target here?

I'm late to the game. I'm holding all tech related companies until we fully open back up. I bet they would sell off/tank on the way, so we would know when to cut losses.

There is zero chance they can sustain the rally once everything opens up because competition.
gougler08
AG
At what point does BA become a buy down here?
Grown Pear
AG
$125 now and continuing to go up
Post removed:
by user
tlepoC
AG
I sold covered calls on ROKU holdings last week . 20 cents away from rebuy when it skyrocketed.
thirdcoast
AG
gougler08 said:

You may be better off holding equity as a taxpayer who will cut the commons in line once Calhoun goes back to begging Congress for cash again. But, it's possible the antibody news derisks the situation so much that demand returns quick, and Calhoun doesn't need to beg.
jh0400
AG
I have an SPY 0417 277/281 straddle that I wrote further OTM against trying to harvest some of my premium back.
AgEng06
AG
Anyone here use the ThinkorSwim mobile app? Maybe it's just because I'm very new to options, but I can't figure out how to do anything on this thing.
Pignorant
AG
ROKU
IrishTxAggie
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

WORK 4/24 29C getting a bit of play on Cheddar Flow. I'm in these at 1.2
I really hope some of y'all got in on this
La Bamba
AG
CHK on Model T watch
thirdcoast
AG
Is that like corporate suicide watch?

That would be a definite short on a 50% retrace.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
lawless89 said:

Okay I'm done with this short term crap for now. Lost a third of my account today. I've got shares in SNSS, TEUM and PENN now and I'm long term holding. I don't know how you guys can handle this day to day.

sorry to hear that, see you next week!
capn00
AG
Canceled my limit sell order on ROKU at $120 this morning before open as I was just going to add keep for long term holding. Now I am thinking about trying to take profit. In at $91.5 on a pretty small play.
Ragoo
AG
Pushed all my chips in on roku this morning 120c. Made a nice penny or two but bailed as soon as a saw a big number. That big number has since doubled.

Rolled more covered calls to 160 and collected premium. It has been a good week.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
crwd beasting, theta wrecking my lmnx call, wtf is up with TTOO? No news other than they are eligible for a PPP grant? Put in a sell order for .695
Aggie_2463
AG
TEUM, haven't heard that name in a while since it torpedo my account
gougler08
AG
thirdcoast said:

gougler08 said:

You may be better off holding equity as a taxpayer who will cut the commons in line once Calhoun goes back to begging Congress for cash again. But, it's possible the antibody news derisks the situation so much that demand returns quick, and Calhoun doesn't need to beg.
Haha no doubt, just more of a long play if I did buy in, the government won't let them go under
La Bamba
AG
thirdcoast said:

Is that like corporate suicide watch?

That would be a definite short on a 50% retrace.
Just watching it intraday. 16.20s to 18.75 and then 50 retrace to 17.30s. Needs to start grinding up though. If it does, I like it for a day trade.
gig em 02
Aggiesincebirth said:

gig em 02 said:

Shiner Bock said:

Aggietaco said:

I'm the dummy because I sold 105 and 115 And 120 calls earlier this week for a nominal gain, still holding one 120 yolo for next week
I told 16 covered calls right before the close on Monday then they announced their 49% increase in user hours... Then I wake up today after having a dream that Roku was above $119 and checked my phone before the open and it was $114. Now it is way above $119...

That sucks, hopefully you at least made something off them
Brewmaster
AG
gougler08 said:

TTOO caught a rocket! I'm going to sell half my shares here
I think OA is waiting for .75 cents... I have a limit order in at .74

lots of call volume at 2.50 in May
Maximus_Meridius
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

IrishTxAggie said:

WORK 4/24 29C getting a bit of play on Cheddar Flow. I'm in these at 1.2
I really hope some of y'all got in on this
I did, thank you very much.
IrishTxAggie
AG
lawless89 said:

Don't trade these crap stocks if you're just jumping into the short term stuff. Trade the betas
TV Casualty
AG
Gilead is getting some large option flow out to August. I wonder what they are looking at?
IrishTxAggie
AG
TV Casualty said:

Gilead is getting some large option flow out to August. I wonder what they are looking at?
Remdesivir for Coronavirus
gougler08
AG
BREwmaster said:

gougler08 said:

TTOO caught a rocket! I'm going to sell half my shares here
I think OA is waiting for .75 cents... I have a limit order in at .74

lots of call volume at 2.50 in May
I didn't even realize they had options
TV Casualty
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

TV Casualty said:

I know it's going through trials right now, but damn some people are laying down huge bets.
McInnis 03
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

TV Casualty said:

My guess is once this wave calms down they'll have time to take a look at the results of the meds and they'll grant Remdisivir some more usage for Anti-Viral this fall.
Ragoo
AG
Mother fack

My roku would be worth $27k right now

Edit: 31k
First Page Last Page
Page 1327 of 6408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.