Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,522,109 Views | 223304 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by ProgN
FrontPorchAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Chairman Powell be like:

AggiePeeps06
AG
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-04-09/ultra-wealthy-pull-cash-from-mansions-to-buy-beaten-down-assets

?itemid=15394428
azul_rain
I like Margot Robbies scene the most
oldarmy1
AG
Shift 25% of gains from USB into those May 15 BAC $30 calls

USB reached target.
HoustonAg_2009
No stipulations on the checks being handed out in regards to how the money is utilized. Agreed that Class A will hold up better than B & C. As always some citizens will be responsible and pay off their debts while others will go out and buy TVs etc.
oldarmy1
AG
If you're up nicely today and don't want to bail on remaining positions then buy a 13th $270 SPY Put right now. If you are looking to hedge do the same right now.
Exsurge Domine
oldarmy1 said:

USB reached target.

All right dude I'm following you, bought 65 of them. Let's see what happens
BB675
AG
I just sold my JPM last week.
FrontPorchAg
BB675 said:

I just sold my JPM last week.
I bought all last week
Boat Shoes
AG
Exsurge Domine said:

oldarmy1 said:

USB reached target.

All right dude I'm following you, bought 65 of them. Let's see what happens

I'm in as well. Cheap gamble.
oldarmy1
AG
And I followed the guy buying 11k of them
ProgN
oldarmy1 said:

And I followed the guy buying 11k of them
I honored by that.
oldarmy1
AG
Was that the "tricksy" move I always tell you guys about. SPY busted above that $281 mark and then here we go with the quick drop just below trendline. Bulls are trying to recapture it now, so the battle is on. I'll post chart intraday shortly.
Grown Pear
AG
https://finance.yahoo.com/calendar/earnings?from=2020-04-05&to=2020-04-11&day=2020-04-09

Earnings announcements are upon us. Thought I'd post this for y'all to keep in mind for timing of contracts/purchases. Upper right you can search by ticker symbol easily to see companies you're interested in.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Harkrider 93
AG
HoustonAg_2009 said:

No stipulations on the checks being handed out in regards to how the money is utilized. Agreed that Class A will hold up better than B & C. As always some citizens will be responsible and pay off their debts while others will go out and buy TVs etc.
Yeah, lots will spend it like crazy, but I figured that the owners would email or make known that we are fine with delays in payment, but due to the unemployment provisions you will be getting, you will be expected to lump sum it once you get that money.
oldarmy1
AG
jbeck3487
AG
If Roku can break this 93.50/94 area, it looks like it can move to ~100.
12thMan86
AG
I've got to think today is like the last few Fridays. Sell off late. Who wants to hold longs over a 3 day weekend after the week we've had to the upside? Thoughts?
jh0400
AG
I bought $279 puts on the uptick just in case.
oldarmy1
AG
That's the risk. If no further bad news and an uneventful weekend then you have better than decent odds of continuation. A lot of shorts are entering in right now thinking just like you are and if the bulls have the momentum those short sellers will be their fuel. That said, convert into options any stock you see further run and buy the SPY hedge.

I wouldn't buy the call side this time. Your stocks or options will move hard if we do break this $281 today or Monday.
jj9000
AG
12thMan86 said:

I've got to think today is like the last few Fridays. Sell off late. Who wants to hold longs over a 3 day weekend after the week we've had to the upside? Thoughts?
If the Fed is going to pay your car note, your mortgage, and give you a 20 spot for Chick-Fil-A lunch each day, does it really matter?
Exsurge Domine
Huge volume of ford puts 5.55 may 15
AgEng06
AG
Why do I keep seeing conflicting data on MOMO re: dividends? TDA doesn't show dividend info, and other places say it doesn't pay a dividend... while some places show dividends as of 4/8. What gives?

Am I looking at the right stock? MOMO Inc. - American Depositary Shares
Exsurge Domine
[url=https://ibb.co/q5LNpBX][/url]
YNWA_AG
AG
I see that the dividend is paying out on April 30th
CSTXAg92
AG
My APR 17 20 $105 Disney Calls are looking pretty good... (+$2.30 / 143%) . What say you Wise Board? Is there more room to run, or should I bail now while ahead?
jj9000
AG
oldarmy1 said:

I remember you mentioning the Model T would potentially overshoot on the upside, prior to legging back down.
jbeck3487
AG
So follow the money....got it.
FrontPorchAg
jj9000 said:

12thMan86 said:

If the Fed is going to pay your car note, your mortgage, and give you a 20 spot for Chick-Fil-A lunch each day, does it really matter?
Seriously, I'm starting to look at these 22% yield REITs and wondering if the FED isn't just going to keep them afloat no matter what.
jj9000
AG
Mtn_Guide said:

jj9000 said:

12thMan86 said:

Seriously, I'm starting to look at these 22% yield REITs and wondering if the FED isn't just going to keep them afloat no matter what.
Corporate and Residential defaults don't matter, my man.

This is Cash for Clunkers, Real Estate Edition.
FrontPorchAg
Touchless
AG
NET down 6% today. Anyone smarter than me know why or have an idea how much further down it could run?
AgEng06
AG
Is MFA worth a long-term hold at less than $2?
12thMan86
AG
jj9000 said:

12thMan86 said:

Damn good point!
First Page Last Page
Page 1283 of 6381

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.