Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,517,197 Views | 223270 Replies | Last: 9 min ago by gougler08
Shundere
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I mentioned the XOM 4/17 43C last week. Sold at opening pop for a very nice gain. Only bought one contract to get my foot in the water, but thank you for the knowledge.
oldarmy1
AG
McInnis 03 said:

OPEC+ meeting to start in 10 minutes.
$100 bucks says insiders already know what's coming and that's why the oils are up.
59 South
AG
SQ has lost its mind.
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
McInnis 03
AG
oldarmy1 said:

McInnis 03 said:

OPEC+ meeting to start in 10 minutes.
$100 bucks says insiders already know what's coming and that's why the oils are up.
No doubt at all, but I think some emotional things could happen for a moment.
Harkrider 93
AG
wessimo said:

I'm starting to think the bottom might actually be in. FED is willing to print infinite dollars to prop the markets up.
Based on some historical and near historical records, I have seen a ton say the bottom is in. Some stragglers were convinced early this week.

I am starting to wonder if we retest. Maybe that is what you meant. With the Fed and the Gvt passing bills, you wonder if it will retest.
jbeck3487
AG
Well CVET exploded
khaos288
AG
Harkrider 93 said:

wessimo said:

I'm starting to think the bottom might actually be in. FED is willing to print infinite dollars to prop the markets up.
Based on some historical and near historical records, I have seen a ton say the bottom is in. The some stragglers were convinced early this week.

I am starting to wonder if we retest. Maybe that is what you meant. With the Fed and the Gvt passing bills, you wonder if it will retest.

When the retail sentiment agrees on something, it's a great indicator the opposite is true.
thirdcoast
AG
The Fed is clearly a fan of Model T. They were concerned we would not get it, so they took action!
oldarmy1
AG
OverSeas AG said:

So if I sell my OVV today.. so far about a $6K gain... would you buy back again and at what price? Let's I am able to sell around 4.60 if it were to hold that today. Buy again at 4.25? Or just avoid?

guessing opec meeting is going to tell us a lot.
I would wait for OPEC meeting. All indications are that there is going to be cuts in production. If you are planning to sell OVV then be ready and sell the spike.
oldarmy1
AG
DIS absorbing all of the early profit takers. Look for $108 to break it open for that major run.
Harkrider 93
AG
khaos288 said:

Harkrider 93 said:

wessimo said:

Based on some historical and near historical records, I have seen a ton say the bottom is in. The some stragglers were convinced early this week.

When the retail sentiment agrees on something, it's a great indicator the opposite is true.
Right! That is why many fundamental traders thought the bottom was in March. That week had the most outflow ever in funds. More than anytime in history.
OverSeas AG
AG
Baby Billy
AG
Purchase of COF at $41 last Friday looking pretty good
Baby Billy
AG
Didnt buy LADR $3, did RUBI instead
McInnis 03
AG
Entered the 275 Spy Straddle for today at close yesterday. I've now closed the call side with enough profit to cover the put side should it go to zero. Now I'm really just playing a sell hope.
The Pilot
AG
How long do we ride LADR?
ProgN
The Pilot said:

You're the pilot
Jevertson
AG
Does anybody here genuinely believe we've hit bottom here? Anyone care to summarize the points as to why we've hit bottom compared to why we haven't?
zag213004
AG
oldarmy1 said:

DIS absorbing all of the early profit takers. Look for $108 to break it open for that major run.

You mean a run up if it breaks that value? Not challenging just trying to understand this stuff better
ProgN
Read the previous 20 pages, it should contain valid arguments for and against it.
The Pilot
AG
Prognightmare said:

The Pilot said:

You're the pilot
Hendrix
AG
I'm buying spxs and holding through next week's job numbers. Can the Fed announce weekly trillion dollar programs? Daily?
TChaney
Exsurge Domine
I would have made like $18k on my $800 investment in LADR if I hadn't taken my $2k profit
ProgN
Buy it if you want to but ask yourself, does the market really care about the weekly numbers? We've rallied 3 weeks in a row on ****ty numbers, every Thursday. What I'm saying is that the jobless numbers are not an insurance policy.
jj9000
AG
Doesn't Model T get thrown out the window with the Fed dropping $2.5T from the sky?

My thoughts are that the 1st $2T was unprecedented. Tacking on another $2T suggests we're about to see a wrecked economy like we've never seen (even with the stimulus pops).
Hendrix
AG
Prognightmare said:

Buy it if you want to but ask yourself, does the market really care about the weekly numbers? We've rallied 3 weeks in a row on ****ty numbers, every Thursday. What I'm saying is that the jobless numbers are not an insurance policy.
agree. just expecting another down leg and higher jobless numbers next week. Don't want to hold more than a week or two. Wish me luck.
McInnis 03
AG
$4.1MM 13p's for Sep18 on VIAC. Anyone know why an outlier like this would be going in for VIACOMCBS?
Ragoo
AG
jj9000 said:

Doesn't Model T get thrown out the window with the Fed dropping $2.5T from the sky?

My thoughts are that the 1st $2T was unprecedented. Tacking on another $2T suggests we're about to see a wrecked economy like we've never seen (even with the stimulus pops).
the 50% was achieved and the sell off has begun.
OverSeas AG
AG
Harkrider 93
AG
Jevertson said:

Does anybody here genuinely believe we've hit bottom here? Anyone care to summarize the points as to why we've hit bottom compared to why we haven't?
are you asking if we go much lower from here or asking if we retest bottom vs make a new bottom?
Touchless
AG
Exsurge Domine said:

I would have made like $18k on my $800 investment in LADR if I hadn't taken my $2k profit
I just grabbed some May $5P for LADR. They'll drop back down I feel like and it's pretty cheap right now. At some point in the next month they'll head down and should be a nice gain a that point.
La Bamba
AG
YNWA_AG
AG
They have to be betting on no nfl
First Page Last Page
Page 1279 of 6380

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.