Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,075,594 Views | 224426 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
AnyOtherName
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MuddyWaters is on a rampage. Not sure if we see a further drop at open or not. The chinese stocks have recovered for the most part... minus LK.

gig em 02
Is there a way to short Wuhan real estate?
TChaney
BB675
AG
I saw that. Is it still a buy at this price point?
tam2002
AG
I'd say no for me...I'm waiting for it to fall to 3 again. It's done it twice in 2 weeks and I've done really good both times
TxAG#2011
McInnis 03 said:

Short the theaters even more?

The virus will be looming out there and unless a cure is found a second wave is in the "probable" category right now, IMO. We can open up the economy but half the population will still be afraid to leave their homes.
McInnis 03
AG
TxAG#2011 said:

McInnis 03 said:

The virus will be looming out there and unless a cure is found a second wave is in the "probable" category right now, IMO. We can open up the economy but half the population will still be afraid to leave their homes.
I just keep asking myself if AMC can survive this, apparently their books aren't nearly as nice as Cinemark's.
Harkrider 93
AG
I read from a trader that shorting W now had good reward vs risks. Putting it out here for traders to consider if you are looking for something that may be intriguing.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Buy Cinemark their popcorn is much better than AMC's.
TxAG#2011
McInnis 03 said:

TxAG#2011 said:

McInnis 03 said:

I just keep asking myself if AMC can survive this, apparently their books aren't nearly as nice as Cinemark's.
Think about this, even if they open back up they will have to abide by the 6 feet rules. That will put their capacity at half, maximum. This will be until a vaccine is found.
tam2002
AG
Sold out of WYNN this morning for a nice profit. Will buy back in when it sees the 40s again
aeroag14
AG
tam2002 said:

Sold out of WYNN this morning for a nice profit. Will buy back in when it sees the 40s again
you think it is going to fall that far again?
BenRev09
AG
I think I saw a Fed announcement today at 11, is that right? If so, think we stay pretty tight until then?
aeroag14
AG
BenRev09 said:

I think I saw a Fed announcement today at 11, is that right? If so, think we stay pretty tight until then?
any ideas on what that announcement may be?
Rice and Fries
aeroag14 said:

BenRev09 said:

any ideas on what that announcement may be?
Just talking about the minutes from March. Nothing too exciting. I wouldnt hold breath
YNWA_AG
AG
Would be a shame. A list is the best service by far
TChaney
tam2002
AG
aeroag14 said:

tam2002 said:

I'm betting on getting one more shot at it. Probably next week
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Oops, rh hit me with pdt. Thought it was after 4 day trades in 5 days (like the 5th). Apparently when i made the 4th they flagged me
IrishTxAggie
AG
COOP 10/16 10C. $755K premium

I know some of y'all play that
aeroag14
AG
tam2002 said:

aeroag14 said:

tam2002 said:

I'm betting on getting one more shot at it. Probably next week
I havent sold just yet. Was waiting to see if it could hit 65 again. Maybe I should sell now......hmmmm
khaos288
AG
Bought some puts. Economy should recover now.
McInnis 03
AG
Where's the big whale today?
La Bamba
AG
Someone mentioned this the other day but NYMT - if can break and base around 2 -2.20s, could be in for a BIG (er) day.
Post removed:
by user
thirdcoast
AG
I was actually short AMC before CV due mostly to fact that more and more people are able to get new content online/stream at a much better price. I think eventually Hollywood is going to go more direct. Movie theaters will be around, just maybe 1/3 of what it used to be.
McInnis 03
AG
thirdcoast said:

I was actually short AMC before CV due mostly to fact that more and more people are able to get new content online/stream at a much better price. I think eventually Hollywood is going to go more direct. Movie theaters will be around, just maybe 1/3 of what it used to be.
Already watched Disney's "Onward" at home and Friday the new "Trolls" movie releases direct to home. It's working for my family.
IrishTxAggie
AG
SDC taking off
Mmetag10
AG
Definitely especially after this. Yes when they go to theaters first they make more money but when people start pushing for home releases is when we'll see the change.
La Bamba
AG

Level for OSTK
Rice and Fries
Mmetag10 said:

Definitely especially after this. Yes when they go to theaters first they make more money but when people start pushing for home releases is when we'll see the change.
Most of these releases are $20 on amazon. If I'm a husband/wife with two kids, thats $5 per ticket?

Those prices are practically unheard of outside of College Station. Plus the food in my house is much cheaper

My wife will now be happy about the movie room we have

Edit: I dont really have a movie room or a second kid. I just poking fun at the large houses that have dedicated movie rooms
texagbeliever
This is the inside info I need to trade around!
khaos288
AG
texagbeliever said:

This is the inside info I need to trade around!

Bro. All the major algos pop off with actions like "inverse khaos action, sell for 500% profit"
aggiebonzo
AG
Sold WYNN to cover most of my losses from LK. Anyone have any advice on what to do with my LK stock? Should I hold onto it and hope for a long term recovery to breakeven or cut bait and take my losses and invest elsewhere?
AnyOtherName
AG
Anyone else staring at the screen not making any moves? I am paralyzed and don't know what to play.
First Page Last Page
Page 1268 of 6413

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.