Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,093,215 Views | 224502 Replies | Last: 19 sec ago by HoustonAg2014
ProgN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jj9000 said:

Prognightmare said:

Only you can make that decision. I closed out my puts at the open and only bought a little TLRY to see what happens but I'm primarily in cash.
KeyShawn Johnson says C'MON MAAAAN.

What, you don't want to hold over the weekend?

Nah, the market is in no man's land and can break either way. I plan on using the volatility in either direction to profit.
Ragoo
AG
hedge_zer0 said:

I'm not a sock
you just found texags 16 days ago and have 480 posts?
J_Landes89
AG
Who has heard of or may be invested in TEVA? Israeli pharma company.

claym711
AG
claym711 said:

You short all rips above fast EMAs in a bear market, especially when detached above by 100 points, and short low liquidity rips to obvious resistance. Rug pull at any moment, like yesterday. Shorted today's rip as well. Above 2600 we will get sucked straight up to 2700, easy short with a quick stop and major profit potential. Lopsided R/R and stress free.

Whitehouse Road
AG
hedge_zer0 said:

I'm not a sock
Barnyard96
AG
wonder what Israel's case statistics look like.
thirdcoast
AG
Not today.....next week?

tk for tu juan
Man, turn away for 30 min and this happens
Chipotlemonger
AG
I actually got to spend some time at their HQ outside of Tel Aviv a few years back, and I follow their news from time to time now. They've had a rough few years.
YouBet
AG
gougler08 said:

YouBet said:

gougler08 said:

Speaking of 401k...I work for an O&G major and our stock is the only one that we can directly invest our 401k in to. If we retest bottoms, think that would be a good play for my 401k (or at least a portion of it)? Oil will be down a while but I don't see a major folding up in bankruptcy...
Wut? This is a thing still?
We have tons of options for funds/ETFs, but can't go straight to stocks outside of ours
Makes way more sense. That is how our plan is set up as well although you can only get company stock in the profit sharing account and not in the 401k account.
azul_rain
La Bamba
AG
1st weekly green candle for the spy in 6 weeks.
Chipotlemonger
AG
barnyard1996 said:

wonder what Israel's case statistics look like.
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/israel/
Barnyard96
AG
Ya, I went there already. I should have asked about their use of HCQ and what they have found.

McInnis 03
AG
Rode the spy up for about 5 minutes. Rode it down for about 10 minutes. Setup a strangle at the close.

SOMEBODY GET ME A BEER.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
got out of TVIX for a 10% gain @ $382 after hours. Harrowing.
Touchless
AG
I have a 240/268 SPY strangle through the end of next week. Can anyone tell me how to sell options on TDA if I wanted to sell after hours? I actually think I'm set fairly well for either direction next week, and potentially both, but I haven't been able to figure out how to buy/sell options after hours on there.
leoj
AG
Touchless said:

I have a 240/268 SPY strangle through the end of next week. Can anyone tell me how to sell options on TDA if I wanted to sell after hours? I actually think I'm set fairly well for either direction next week, and potentially both, but I haven't been able to figure out how to buy/sell options after hours on there.
Majority of options are not tradable after hours. SPY and maybe a couple other ETFs are tradable, at least 15 minutes after hours, I'm not sure about pre market.
khaos288
AG
Touchless said:

You can only sell SPY for 15 minutes after close
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I took some profits on WYNN, AMD, EAT, and DRI the past couple of days, but have been mostly sitting around licking my paws. April 3 keeps getting closer and closer - retesting the bottom by middle of next week would be kewl. Maybe at give me at least a 2,300 S&P500?
ProgN
hedge_zer0 said:

I've lurked around since the summer. Finally pulled the trigger to get an account
I DGAF who you are, welcome to TexAgs and enjoy yourself.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Standing by for the Model Yugo re-entry point around Dow 18,150 or so.....
Touchless
AG
leoj said:

Touchless said:

Majority of options are not tradable after hours. SPY and maybe a couple other ETFs are tradable, at least 15 minutes after hours, I'm not sure about pre market.
Thanks. Do they just trade like normal then? You put in a limit and if it hits, the transaction goes through?
ProgN
Usually, but sometimes not because it's not as liquid of a market.
AggiePeeps06
AG
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/13/icahn-reveals-his-biggest-short-position-amid-market-turmoil-commercial-real-estate.html

2 weeks old but still interesting
IrishTxAggie
AG
ProgN
Dimon is an incredible CEO.
AggiePeeps06
AG
Anybody aware of a tradable index tied to CRE Mortgages?
AgOutsideAustin
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

He should wait for the clear bottom.....
leoj
AG
Prognightmare said:

Dimon is an incredible CEO.

He's up there, for sure.

Also I keep tapping on peoples usernames on mobile to quote, forgetting that the layout has changed lol
CuriousAg
AggiePeeps06 said:

Anybody aware of a tradable index tied to CRE Mortgages?
interested as well.
Carlo4
AG
By not buying a month ago, he just saved himself 34% losses. (134.49 to 91.10). Not bad...
Carlo4
AG
AggiePeeps06 said:

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/13/icahn-reveals-his-biggest-short-position-amid-market-turmoil-commercial-real-estate.html

2 weeks old but still interesting
You say interesting... I say terrifying
FishrCoAg
AG
Bought TLRY today, sold Apr03 12 calls for 8% if expire worthless, 43% if called. Kinda hoping for a small move up to repeat call sale.
Touchless
First Page Last Page
Page 1214 of 6415

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.