Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,105,618 Views | 224609 Replies | Last: 7 min ago by El_duderino
Carlo4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Reverse intraday H and S forming right now on DJIA/S&P/Nasdaq?

TXAG14
No
Post removed:
by user
deadbq03
AG
Y'all are naive if you don't think Reps were also loading a bunch of unnecessary BS into the bill.

I hope somehow this leads to the death of the two party system. It's a shame that we're stuck with a binary system. Life is more complicated than that and both parties are full of decent human beings that had to make deals with their respective devils in order to survive in their party.
khaos288
AG
deadbq03 said:

Y'all are naive if you don't think Reps were also loading a bunch of unnecessary BS into the bill.

I hope somehow this leads to the death of the two party system. It's a shame that we're stuck with a binary system. Life is more complicated than that and both parties are full of decent human beings that had to make deals with their respective devils in order to survive in their party.

Good points. There's so much extremism in American politics these days, and the best course of action is usually somewhere in the middle that both sides refuse to go.
Topher17
AG
I have about ~$1000 in a taxable mutual fund account that I opened when I first started investing in college. It is currently right at about even. Should I sell out of that account and roll the $$ into my Roth IRA to lower the cost basis of my IRA, or just leave it and contribute to the IRA as normal? I have not invested any new money in the taxable account since opening the IRA/getting a 401k through work.
ClutchCityAg
ClutchCityAg said:

Anyone else buying GLD? Also want to go back in on ROKU soon.

Hope at least one of y'all joined me!
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Post sandwich check in sees that another bite of VTI might still happen. Standing by......
gig em 02
Link? The dem pork is easily found and has been clearly laid out. Where's the republican pork? Schumer said this exact bill was a great bipartisan effort on Saturday.
khaos288
AG
gig em 02 said:

Link? The dem pork is easily found and has been clearly laid out. Where's the republican pork? Schumer said this exact bill was a great bipartisan effort on Saturday.

Biggest one I heard was keeping bailout recipients confidential for 6 months.
gig em 02
khaos288 said:

gig em 02 said:

How is that republican pork?
Barnyard96
AG
can we take political discussions somewhere else?
khaos288
AG
gig em 02 said:

khaos288 said:

gig em 02 said:

How about unacceptable point of contention? Not technically pork, but I would be unhappy if public money was able to be spent blindly for six months.
J_Landes89
AG
I'm always looking to max my IRA and consolidate that $$

I would move it for sure
deadbq03
AG
gig em 02 said:

khaos288 said:

gig em 02 said:

Because it has nothing to do with actually helping the country right now and everything to do with making some donors and/or lobbyists happy. Just like all the other crap both parties do. They're not looking to actually solve problems, they spend most of their time trying to ensure they get re-elected.
Barnyard96
AG

with the political debate.
jj9000
AG
barnyard1996 said:

Collaborate and Listen
gig em 02
khaos288 said:

gig em 02 said:

khaos288 said:

gig em 02 said:

How about unacceptable point of contention? Not technically pork, but I would be unhappy if public money was able to be spent blindly for six months.

I completely agree, shouldn't even be on the table. I'll have to see if I can find where that was cut out of the pelosi bill.
FishrCoAg
AG
to get back to markets, is it time to sell covered call on Roku holding?
Aggietaco
AG
Why is AAPL considered a strong buy by most right now when they aren't even at a 6mo low? Are consumers really going to immediately pump money into the next iPhone or overpriced white electronic on the other side of the thing?
gougler08
AG
got damn ROKU
Pignorant
AG
ROKU printing right now.
McInnis 03
AG
Aggietaco said:

Why is AAPL considered a strong buy by most right now when they aren't even at a 6mo low? Are consumers really going to immediately pump money into the next iPhone or overpriced white electronic on the other side of the thing?
Full disclosure, I boght when it tanked on Friday at the very end of the day. I sold those shares this morning when I saw it had no support. I do think that if this goes below $200/sh I'll be extremely antsy to go back in, if it goes below $190 I'll have already bought, and if it goes below $180, I may sell other things to buy more of it.
McInnis 03
AG
Y'ALL ARE SO DAMN WELCOME ON ROKU, SCREEN SHOT COMING, I'M TEH REAON FOR THIS
McInnis 03
AG
Filled Sell xxx ROKU Market 79.6601 -- -- 10:02:17 03/23/20

khaos288
AG
Sold my roku calls for a nice 25% gain this morning...they'd be up 300% now
McInnis 03
AG
khaos288 said:

Brothas from a couple po' ass other mothas.
khaos288
AG
McInnis 03 said:

khaos288 said:

Brothas from a couple po' ass other mothas.
I bought a ton in my retirement account so I'm not sad, but man it's always funny when you finally get a winner and bail out early. This market is just too much for me
jbeck3487
AG
I didn't trade it but BA completed a model T today.
jbeck3487
AG
I'm right there with you. I was thinking it was going to fall close to 70 today, and then the rally happened.
tam2002
AG
98percenterr said:

Is WYNN a good buy at $55, or can we expect another big dip? Looking to increase my position but I hate to buy here and have it hit 25 this week.
I bought more this morning at 52. I don't expect another huge dip
McInnis 03
AG
WYNN and CZR have had a really nice day, MGM has been a bit more stagnant.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Getting closer.......
AggieKeith15
AG
LADR is back down to 3.92.
Aggie_2463
AG
AggieKeith15 said:

LADR is back down to 3.92.
Can someone give me some background on this one? Before I lose my left shoe on buying it then it hits $1
First Page Last Page
Page 1176 of 6418

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.