Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,089,424 Views | 224479 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by sts7049
CuriousAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
NRD09 said:

Doh...sold off all my WTRH last time it hit .41. 1.41 today
Make that 1.97 close and 2.40-.50s after hours and climbing. What are the thoughts of Food Delivery services through the coming weeks? Will Waitr and others continue to SKY ROCKET?! They are up ~180% today. I have watched this thing go up a $1.00+ but have ceased to move because of some you thinking the world was going to drop out.

drill4oil78
AG
CNBC is full of it. More if their hysteria pumping. They reached a low point today with the Ackman interview.
Cromagnum
AG
Prognightmare said:

I know but headlines like this will make some squat to pee.

LOL. Piss in their pants more than likely. People (over)react to everything right now.
Carlo4
AG
Senate passed the bailout
bmks270
AG
Cromagnum said:

Prognightmare said:

I know but headlines like this will make some squat to pee.

LOL. Piss in their pants more than likely. People (over)react to everything right now.

My friend in NYC (in banking) told me everyone was working from home already, no surprise they close the trading floor, it's probably already empty.
BB675
AG
What is the play tomorrow? Y'all helped me make money on FUJIY, LADR and DIS.
aggiedaniel06
AG
My genie says /ES 2260 was the short term bottom.

I bought a ton of SPY 3/20 240C @ $4.5
Exsurge Domine
BB675 said:

I'm going long on FUPA, little Debbies all out at the store
TXAG14
Got in on some cheap SPY calls towards the bottom this afternoon. In at 3.30 Mar25 255. Hoping for the first back to back green days since February. Then buy cheap puts Friday close.
Boat Shoes
AG
aggiedaniel06 said:

My genie says /ES 2260 was the short term bottom.

I bought a ton of SPY 3/20 240C @ $4.5

I had an order in at $3 for the $245 but it kept bouncing above that. Already doubled into the close.
iluvpoker
Harkrider 93 said:

iluvpoker said:

jj9000 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Sitting 22% in right now from these low buys over last week. Sold off some on bounce days like yesterday and only bought back 1/3 of those. So much more uncertainty and news events to come so new lows should be expected. 2350 major support loses I don't see much to look for until 2000. 1850 area is doomsday scenario number. We see that and I'd be 100% in with trading account because should that fail money is irrelevant.
Not much support between 2280 and 2000?

Next major support level is at 2000 level?

Prior to 2014 we had never hit 1850 on the S&P. I think we will survive if we trade below that.

We even traded below 1,000 just over a decade ago. I know, ancient times, right.

Our economy grew about 50% since 2009, but our stock market was up over 400%!
Earnings have grown over 700%.

700%?????

Where did you come up with that number. I see 2009 (recession) at $61. In 2010 it was $91. In 2019 it was $164. So closer to 200%.
bmks270
AG
A floor trader tested positive for the China virus.
Baby Billy
AG
Penn Gaming at $4/share....love that
Hendrix
AG
My Johnson tested positive too.
E
AG
Wow... they recently spiked into the $30's after announcing their deal with Barstool Sports
azul_rain
El Pres having a rough week, brady now this
iluvpoker
If you're buying long term (1 yr or more), then I advise quit trying to buy now and "get in on the bottom".

There will be plenty of days to buy cheap after the bottom is in. The market hasn't even had 2 up days in a row since this drop started. And the few days it does go up say 1,000 the next day it drops 2,000.

It's your money so you're gonna do what you want. I just hate seeing y'all lose money on fundamental mistakes. I'm going to step off my soapbox now.
Boat Shoes
AG
hedge_zer0 said:

I bet he eats pizza tonight.
azul_rain
One pump and dump stock, everybody knows the SEC is on top him
aginlakeway
AG
hedge_zer0 said:

Yep. He might as well give up ...
aginlakeway
AG
hedge_zer0 said:

One pump and dump stock, everybody knows the SEC is on top him
Curious ... what was your username before last week?
Baby Billy
AG
aginlakeway said:

hedge_zer0 said:

Yep. He might as well give up ...

They're not in a great spot, but if (I think they will) survive this, it's going to pop back up very quickly
Harkrider 93
AG
Exsurge Domine said:

BB675 said:

I'm going long on FUPA, little Debbies all out at the store
Kinda sounds like you get turned on by vertically challenged females with beer bellies.
McInnis 03
AG
hedge_zer0 said:

He already got his I'm sure
Harkrider 93
AG
iluvpoker said:

Harkrider 93 said:

iluvpoker said:

jj9000 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Sitting 22% in right now from these low buys over last week. Sold off some on bounce days like yesterday and only bought back 1/3 of those. So much more uncertainty and news events to come so new lows should be expected. 2350 major support loses I don't see much to look for until 2000. 1850 area is doomsday scenario number. We see that and I'd be 100% in with trading account because should that fail money is irrelevant.

Prior to 2014 we had never hit 1850 on the S&P. I think we will survive if we trade below that.

We even traded below 1,000 just over a decade ago. I know, ancient times, right.

700%?????

Where did you come up with that number. I see 2009 (recession) at $61. In 2010 it was $91. In 2019 it was $164. So closer to 200%.
It was $18 in 2008.
azul_rain
Que ?
jj9000
AG
iluvpoker said:

If you're buying long term (1 yr or more), then I advise quit trying to buy now and "get in on the bottom".

There will be plenty of days to buy cheap after the bottom is in. The market hasn't even had 2 up days in a row since this drop started. And the few days it does go up say 1,000 the next day it drops 2,000.

It's your money so you're gonna do what you want. I just hate seeing y'all lose money on fundamental mistakes. I'm going to step off my soapbox now.
Harkrider 93
AG
iluvpoker said:

Hope it is that easy this time. Pretty sure 2008 never retested low. I do remember some people people saying we always retest so don't buy the head fake/dead cat bounce. Then they thought they were going to get a chance beginning of 2010 with a double dip recession that never came.

bmks270
AG
A congressman tested positive for the China virus. Just reported on Fox.
claym711
AG
Check out the plan the house Dems rolled out.
jj9000
AG
10/20/08 - 876
11/17/08 - 800
1/26/09 - 825

This is the big one

3/2/09 - 683

TXAG14
McInnis 03 said:

hedge_zer0 said:

He already got his I'm sure

He already said he couldn't pull any out for a while per the terms of the contract. Pretty sure he dumped whatever cash he got out of the deal back into the stock as well. Double ouch.
evan_aggie
AG
iluvpoker said:

If folks are going long, then they aren't losing money...never a loss until you sell.
iluvpoker
Harkrider 93 said:

iluvpoker said:

Harkrider 93 said:

iluvpoker said:

jj9000 said:

oldarmy1 said:

700%?????

It was $18 in 2008.

I knew you were cherry picking stats to make your opinion sound better. You can fool some people with cherry picking, but not me. 2008 was an aberration when every company was writing off everything they could. You should change your name to cherry picker.
iluvpoker
evan_aggie said:

iluvpoker said:

If folks are going long, then they aren't losing money...never a loss until you sell.

You sound like Clinton saying you did not have sex with that woman. I hate people that try to parse words instead of being intellectually honest.

So let us put it this way they could make more money. Example from this board. The guys who bought Exxon at $60 could have made more money if they waited a month and bought at $30.
First Page Last Page
Page 1140 of 6414

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.