Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,987,954 Views | 224152 Replies | Last: 13 min ago by McInnis 03
McInnis 03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
khaos288 said:

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2020/03/us-govt-expects-18-month-pandemic-with-widespread-supply-shortages/
F'ing A. We know who the greatest generation is, if it's time, then it's time to go with the 2nd Greatest Gen. Callup for volunteers to get infected who are <30 years old (lowest severity index). Infect them, quarantine them, then have them donate the **** out of their plasma to fight this thing.

DONE.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Why is it that people take risk reports at value? The purpose of these reports is to identify risks in order to take action. Not to just let it happen..
Aggie09Derek
AG
NYSE new lows 2222; new highs 16.
oldarmy1
AG
I sold 50% of ADBE buys just ahead of the close. $242 on SPY I would have held. SPY might move up on Bill passage but was too good to pass up on a big rebound.
Agzonfire
Quick question, what iOS app is the best as far as real time quotes, graphs, etc.? Thanks!
Post removed:
by user
ProgN
I think today could very well be the bottom. We may see it fluctuate around this level and base but I get the feeling we are there. JMO
Aggie09Derek
AG
Anyone know if you can fully load someone else's Think or Swim Platform layout w/filters/alerts/charts etc?

Aggie_2463
AG
I'm sure this has been asked countless times, but I have been busy at work in outage season, therefore..... what are some of the blue chip stocks you are watching to enter once this thing starts to appear to stabilize some? I noticed a TON are 50% or lower than when this thing started.
Aggie_2463
AG
jayelbee said:

I bailed on my UAL puts at close. I felt like they should've been worth more, but after the massive tank job over the last 2 days, I was worried about a rebound.
UAL - $21 after being $90 not long ago..... enticing
AgShaun00
AG
strong close for ladr at 5.38. i got in at 4. Congrats to the lucky mofos who get in at the high 2/low3s today.
McInnis 03
AG
Snuck into XOM Jan21 50c for 1.30 when I wasn't paying attention.
IrishTxAggie
AG
AgShaun00 said:

strong close for ladr at 5.38. i got in at 4. Congrats to the lucky mofos who get in at the high 2/low3s today.
It would've gone higher, but it halted the last 10mins
ProgN
DIS below $90 is a steal.
McInnis 03
AG
AgShaun00 said:

today had multiple lucky's for me. Tomorrow and the next 27 days are going to suck. Me and Khaos can prop y'all up.
claym711
AG
Been saying for ages now, we will go Kuroda in the next crisis.

Kid low today says govt could own equity as part of aid package. When they start buying, stop shorting. There will be zero consideration for value. Fed is already accepting equities as collateral for loans FYI

This is gonna be a battle to end them all.
Cromagnum
AG
Got in on Chevron at 55 just before the bell.
khaos288
AG
McInnis 03 said:

AgShaun00 said:

today had multiple lucky's for me. Tomorrow and the next 27 days are going to suck. Me and Khaos can prop y'all up.

Brooooo, I sold my puts for 20% and then jumped into calls that are +175%.

It may legit be the end of the world.
Touchless
AG
FrioAg 00 said:

CondensedFoggyAggie said:

FrioAg 00 said:

Unemployment isn't the only indicator though - today I made the decision to cut a 100% of my people's pay by 10% rather than cut 10% of the group's pay by 100%. I just cannot stomach laying people off into a market that will be almost impossible to get another job.

But that doesn't mean people won't be hurt. Half of the country lives paycheck to paycheck and making 10% cuts to their living expenses won't be without pain.

You're a good man. Out of curiosity, would you consider a 15% cut for top earners, down to a 5% cut for lower earners?

The top will lose their bonuses (suspended or deferred indefinitely) , which makes up 35% of their compensation. So they (including me) are taking 45% off cash flow on the chin. But 55% of a lot is still a lot.

I have promised them when we get to recovery (1 year or 10) I will work hard to get those paid at some point.

Good on you.
RGRAg1/75
AG
claym711 said:

Hyperbole much? You should take a few days off doing something that brings you joy. If such a thing exists.
McInnis 03
AG
khaos288 said:

McInnis 03 said:

AgShaun00 said:

Blind squirrels, nuts, WTG.
Aggie09Derek
AG
Best buy for me today was LYV (Live Nation) at $22.98 just after lunch; now at $30.95
khaos288
AG
McInnis 03 said:

khaos288 said:

McInnis 03 said:

AgShaun00 said:

Blind squirrels, nuts, WTG.
haha yeah, I actually just follow Manic most of the time. Occasionally I branch on my own to lose a few bucks, but I'm still up on the year something like 12% in my trading account. Hanging in there best I can, hoping to scalp bottom.
claym711
AG
RGRAg1/75 said:

claym711 said:

Hyperbole much? You should take a few days off doing something that brings you joy. If such a thing exists.

Too busy making hand over fist shorting. Will start longing when the feds start buying.
59 South
AG
Agzonfire said:

Quick question, what iOS app is the best as far as real time quotes, graphs, etc.? Thanks!

Stock master is what I use.
aginlakeway
AG
ProgN
aginlakeway said:

DOW futures

-1,122.00 / -5.35%

Is that correct? Just 28 minutes after closing at 19,898.92?

We'll find out in1.5 hrs.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Aggie09Derek
AG
Don't think it'll make that much difference
IrishTxAggie
AG
Aggie09Derek said:

Don't think it'll make that much difference

It won't. Just adding news. They've prepared for this stuff
Aggie09Derek
AG
No doubt. Figured you thought that; just making sure people didn't freak out.
ProgN
Bocephus
AG
Bought BYD, MGM, UBER & HMC today
Bocephus
AG
Prognightmare said:

They've been 99.99999 percent electronic for years
ProgN
I know but headlines like this will make some squat to pee.
First Page Last Page
Page 1139 of 6405

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.