Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,987,704 Views | 224150 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by ProgN
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Friday Near close I only bought SPY puts. Didn't even bother with the spread.
Hendrix
AG
Perfect. Great Long term buying opportunities.
ProgN
oldarmy1 said:

I just received word that the President of Honduras has ordered all non-essential businesses to close for 7 days. They have SIX, that is 6, cases of coronavirus and all were from travelers entering. Not a single case of communicable transmission within the country. Also, now all LatAm countries are doing the same.

We are under attack by globalists. A virus that is dangerous to elderly or those in poor health is taking countries to their knees? I do not believe it.
This is so stupid and I too believe this is a coordinated global attack by globalists. They're shutting the world down for what is essentially a cold virus.
Hendrix
AG
SLV down big. Hmm. Load up?
Carlo4
AG
Silver did this during the crash of 2008. Happened same time as the markets tanking 20-30% in a short time. It can all happen simultaneously. No clue if history is repeating.

I remember buying silver eagles for $20 when silver was $12. Two years later, it was $40.
claym711
AG
You guys realize that it's the globalist agenda that has created this unprecedented bull market that is ending....right.....Without central banks, we are not here, or anywhere near here.
oldarmy1
AG
RSP715 said:

Precious metals are reacting exactly the opposite of what you would anticipate. Very weird
AgShaun00
AG
oldarmy1 said:

RSP715 said:

Precious metals are reacting exactly the opposite of what you would anticipate. Very weird
i am very surprised by this. I don't get it. Metals are the safe haven when choas happens.
Ragoo
AG
AgShaun00 said:

oldarmy1 said:

RSP715 said:

i am very surprised by this. I don't get it. Metals are the safe haven when choas happens.
i don't understand this. Gold and silver provide no utility to the common person. We cherish it because of some luster of the metal?
ProgN
oldarmy1
AG
Prediction: more restrictions coming from Governor. Our state representative had to cancel a morning meeting with chamber small chamber group because of a conference call with governor. Governor called the meeting this morning
McInnis 03
AG
claym711 said:

Starting to see capitulation....dip buyers are drying up.

Clay, I love you bro....but you just said the C word and now I don't know what universe I'm in
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
jj9000
AG
Seven little, eight little, nine little circuit breakers.

Ten little circuit breakers more.
PPAag06
AG
On a gamble that we are headed down for the next two weeks, what would your plays be?
jj9000
AG
Just read on MarketWatch about all-out domestic air ban being on the table.

Gasoline, I'd like to introduce you to equities fire, and his 1st cousin, Bailout.
Bert315
AG
https://twitter.com/globaltimesnews/status/1239518103232327680?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1239518103232327680&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Ftexags.com%2Fforums%2F16%2Ftopics%2F3090341%2F490

Looks like China is officially ramping back up.
tailgatetimer10
AG
The factories we use most definitely produced 100% capacity last week.
moses1084ever
AG
Very glad I got out of the gold call when I did...
iluvpoker
oldarmy1 said:

RSP715 said:

Margin calls creating deleveraging.
gig em 02
Ragoo said:

AgShaun00 said:

oldarmy1 said:

RSP715 said:

i don't understand this. Gold and silver provide no utility to the common person. We cherish it because of some luster of the metal?

Besides food, isn't everything only valuable because we perceive that it has value?
deadbq03
AG
Quote:

On one hand, I feel that way about this too.

But in reality, cash is no different. It's only valuable because we all agree that it is.
FrioAg 00
AG
Guns and ammo always have value
Martin Q. Blank
Ragoo said:

AgShaun00 said:

oldarmy1 said:

RSP715 said:

Yes. Been that way for at least 4,000 years. It's a safe commodity.
ProgN
Slew of downgrades this morning like AMZN and AMD. This usually occurs near bottoms of corrections as well.
Heisenberg01
AG
jj9000 said:

Just read on MarketWatch about all-out domestic air ban being on the table.

Gasoline, I'd like to introduce you to equities fire, and his 1st cousin, Bailout.

Just an FYI, jet fuel does not equal gasoline.
SociallyConditionedAg
AG
oldarmy1 said:

RSP715 said:

Silver is more of an industrial metal now, though.
98PercenterAg
AG
JPM down 17% this morning
leoj
AG
Prognightmare said:

oldarmy1 said:

I just received word that the President of Honduras has ordered all non-essential businesses to close for 7 days. They have SIX, that is 6, cases of coronavirus and all were from travelers entering. Not a single case of communicable transmission within the country. Also, now all LatAm countries are doing the same.

We are under attack by globalists. A virus that is dangerous to elderly or those in poor health is taking countries to their knees? I do not believe it.
This is so stupid and I too believe this is a coordinated global attack by globalists. They're shutting the world down for what is essentially a cold virus.

What does this even mean? Are health officials/professionals in every sector globalists now? We are shutting down to keep our hospitals from being completely overwhelmed.

McInnis 03
AG
98percenterr said:

JPM down 17% this morning
BAC too
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
TXAG14
Guessing we hit level 3 today.
khaos288
AG
khaos288 said:

jj9000 said:

Hail Mary pass.

When they run out of arrows, the market will run its course.

2350 by friday
Uh, I mean 2050
fightintxag13
AG
TXAG14 said:

Guessing we hit level 3 today.
What's the third breaker? -15%?
ProgN
This panic is all off of projections and it's ridiculous. The amount of actual deaths from this virus is so low that it wouldn't even register if we didn't have the media. I'll panic when they're picking bodies up in trucks that have been left out on the curb for pickup.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Opened with a halt
McInnis 03
AG
Immediate lock.

B&I Key:
First Page Last Page
Page 1114 of 6405

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.