Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,064,637 Views | 224406 Replies | Last: 23 min ago by ProgN
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Futures down 8 now. Capitulation of 80+ points premarket!

oldarmy1
AG
TSLA would move up $100 if we have a heavy Green Day
ProgN
UBS cut SDC to neutral from buy this morning.

claym711
AG
I see ES down 23 from Friday close and down 37 from Friday AH close.
oldarmy1
AG
They're all over the place.
ProgN

I liked Jack
IrishTxAggie
AG
OMI is gonna be my APT...
leoj
AG
JD with a good beat, almost up to $41 pm.
spud1910
AG
oldarmy1 said:

And there's why if you're going to be a professional trader you have to commit to the hours. I sold all the SPY shares I wanted at the opening of trading and now bought back $4 lower against our hedges, with SPY back to near flat.
Newbie question for you. Can we smaller investors trade at these times? If so, what brokerages allow it?
spud1910
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

I jumped in on it as well.
oldarmy1
AG
spud1910 said:

oldarmy1 said:

And there's why if you're going to be a professional trader you have to commit to the hours. I sold all the SPY shares I wanted at the opening of trading and now bought back $4 lower against our hedges, with SPY back to near flat.
Newbie question for you. Can we smaller investors trade at these times? If so, what brokerages allow it?
Interactive Brokers is my main platform but I use several that all have access.
oldarmy1
AG
SPY with the inclining ITM Iron Condor pattern. We saw this Friday that dropped afterwards and then the big push into close and after hours.
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
DON'T TREAD ON ME
Hendrix
AG
this bounce isn't lasting. Red today again I'm afraid. The US doesn't even have enough testing kits for Corona. Peak corona hysteria is still to come.
HoustonAg2014
AG
OverSeas AG said:

I am chuckling at how well my Zoom is doing. (The only thing doing well :-( ). I guess everyone thinks video conferencing will be the way forward.
I think it is a matter of when not if. In the spirit of millennials being more efficient, I could see more virtual meetings taking place. Same with Teledoc and Docusign.

Saving time with work activities as well as home is going to be the key going forward.

Side note, when I went to the doctor, he told me I could use Teledoc as they were trying it out at Memorial Herman. I meeting in and I am not going back into the doctors office unless I absolutely have to or for yearly physicals. It cost me like $20 vs my $100 deductible and most of my doctors appointments were to get my prescriptions renewed. That will gain traction fast and I was able to pick my time and it took a total of 10 minutes vs the 1.5 hour round trip to the doctor while sitting in a room full of sick people coughing all over me.
khaos288
AG
Aggiesincebirth said:

OverSeas AG said:

I am chuckling at how well my Zoom is doing. (The only thing doing well :-( ). I guess everyone thinks video conferencing will be the way forward.
I think it is a matter of when not if. In the spirit of millennials being more efficient, I could see more virtual meetings taking place. Same with Teledoc and Docusign.

Saving time with work activities as well as home is going to be the key going forward.

Side note, when I went to the doctor, he told me I could use Teledoc as they were trying it out at Memorial Herman. I meeting in and I am not going back into the doctors office unless I absolutely have to or for yearly physicals. It cost me like $20 vs my $100 deductible and most of my doctors appointments were to get my prescriptions renewed. That will gain traction fast and I was able to pick my time and it took a total of 10 minutes vs the 1.5 hour round trip to the doctor while sitting in a room full of sick people coughing all over me.

Yup, I got tamiflu through teledoc this year. Was very convenient.

Also I always tell my team to work from home mwf and it would be no problem to add Tuesday/Thursday to that if need be. We are software engineers, so it's a job and user base that lends itself.
ProgN
claym711
AG
TOS having problems as well I've read. Not surprising they lock out retail when SHTF.

If you look at when TDAmeritrade announced zero commissions and pull up a chart, it's no coincidence.

Now all those retail that rushed in got harvested.
FJB
AG
I think if we close up there will be a dip tomorrow. I am wait and see mode today.
HoustonAg2014
AG
This is so unacceptable I can't even put into words. Between that and Fidelity having their issues last week, I would think people would be looking to take legal action if possible. Being locked out of your trading account in general is bad, but being locked out in a period with all this volatility is just flat out unacceptable.
FishrCoAg
AG
spud1910 said:

IrishTxAggie said:

I jumped in on it as well.
Just bought it, and sold 3/20 calls at 10 strike price. 45% gain if called, or 8% if expire. Not bad for less than 3 weeks in IRA
ProgN
Agreed, an there is zero reason for anyone to still be with RH. JMO
GreasenUSA
AG
Couldn't get sell orders to go through on Etrade Pro earlier. Had to login on the website. Fortunately, that worked.
Cromagnum
AG
American Airlines and Royal Caribbean are taking a beating. Might be worth the risk to get some longer holds for sale.
FarmersFightAg
AG
Experienced the same problem with Etrade-Pro
oldarmy1
AG
Just like Friday afternoon so far. Had that Inclining Iron condor that broke for selling before exploding upward. They wouldn't be that transparent would they? Something needs to give because this is simply eating option premiums.
59 South
AG
For you guys having issues with various brokerage firms, I've done a lot of research and am in the process of getting out of RH + Fidelity and switching to Interactive Brokers.
oldarmy1
AG
And we did Model T by the way. Right on the money
La Bamba
AG
Not sure if I'm late to the party but it seems MRNA is partnering with the White House for the Covid19 vaccine. Stock is up 13%.
ProgN
Question, would the model T on SDC be around $10.75? I'm trying to get familiar with these types of charts.
IrishTxAggie
AG
ETrade and Robinhood are both down. Twitter is destroying them
fightintxag13
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

ETrade and Robinhood are both down. Twitter is destroying them
I haven't had a problem with ETrade this morning.
Brewmaster
AG
59 South said:

For you guys having issues with various brokerage firms, I've done a lot of research and am in the process of getting out of RH + Fidelity and switching to Interactive Brokers.
Interested to hear how you like it, I'm in RH (just a few longer exp options, not trading it daily) and Fidelity for the IRA's (managed daily). My main beef is pre-market trading doesn't open on Fidelity til 6am central.
oldarmy1
AG
Prognightmare said:

Question, would the model T on SDC be around $10.75? I'm trying to get familiar with these types of charts.
Well, we need to see a bottom reversal first, but you're close.
59 South
AG
JD monster
First Page Last Page
Page 1040 of 6412

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.