Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,090,670 Views | 224480 Replies | Last: 32 min ago by Brian Earl Spilner
mrad85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
SDC heading towards the crapper AH
Aggie_2463
AG
mrad85 said:

Wow. $11.33 to $9.18??
McInnis 03
AG
I shoulda bought more of these SDC Feb 28 2020 9.5 Put (Weekly)
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
UpstateAg
AG
That takes talent.
McInnis 03
AG
Shorts gonna buy to cover this?
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
La Bamba
AG
APT, LAKE, MRNA are all names to keep in mind if we get another corona frenzy type day tomorrow
HoustonAg2014
AG
Disney's BOB IGER to step down effective immediately... conference call at 4:30 and interview on CNBC after.
McInnis 03
AG
Aggiesincebirth said:

BOB IGER to step down effective immediately... conference call at 4:30 and interview on CNBC after.
WOAH.

B&I Key:
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
Aggie_2463 said:

mrad85 said:

Wow. $11.33 to $9.18??
Covered calls aren't going to cover that.
Hendrix
AG
Aggiesincebirth said:

Disney's BOB IGER to step down effective immediately... conference call at 4:30 and interview on CNBC after.
note to self. open DIS position lightly in the following weeks. Perhaps start in the morning.
HoustonAg2014
AG
RSP715 said:

Aggiesincebirth said:

note to self. open DIS position lightly in the following weeks. Perhaps start in the morning.
It is getting hammered. I would wait to find some technical levels to buy this but I would be interested in some of you guys thoughts. This with Corona Virus fears seem like its going to sell off and you can get it cheap in a couple weeks.
ProgN
Aggiesincebirth said:

oldarmy1
AG
I wasn't a fan of Iger anyways, but if DIS wants to come on down let it.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Prognightmare said:

Aggiesincebirth said:

It's so he can start preparing and shaking the right hands to run for president in 2024. That's my bet.
jbeck3487
AG
SDC misses on earnings by -178%
YNWA_AG
AG
He said he was getting close on the bill Simmons podcast a couple weeks ago. Didn't realize he meant that quick
Hendrix
AG
I think you're right. May see 100 again.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
decent CRM beat, hope it can overcome all this nasty market inertia
george1992
For those feeling a little down on your portfolios the last few days. I was up a comfortable 20% as the beginning of Thursday last week. As of today, I'm down 8% on the year. Thats a big swing caused by over extending myself on call options (which are easy money when the market is ripping but a money stealing hoar when the market is tanking), using leverage and not sticking to the plan I sent out on 3 or 4 weeks ago when I said I was going to leave well enough alone and concentrate on work.

The good news is I've got a lot of time to recover on most of my calls because most don't expire until 3/20. The bad news is I cannot stop myself from trading so who knows what's going to happen next.
oldarmy1
AG
SDC grew revenue but higher costs associated with their breaking away from ALGN. That isn't a disaster but when markets have gone down 1800 points then anything is gonna get taken by the short sellers short term.

Ag13
AG
YNWA_AG said:

He said he was getting close on the bill Simmons podcast a couple weeks ago. Didn't realize he meant that quick
I just started the Iger book last night as a result of listening to that podcast on it. Seems like surprise timing and unfortunate that this will pile on to the sell off.
oldarmy1
AG
SDC also gave 1-1.1Billion forecast for 2020. A billion dollar company in a forever space. Ok, i'll buy
UpstateAg
AG
Yeah. Not terribly concerned. I think this doubles up within the year. I bet this will be higher than NIO in the near future (2-3 years)
HoustonAg2014
AG
Salesforce CO-CEO just stepped down... Keith Block i don't know anything about him but what the hell is in the water?
leoj
AG
All I know is they beat eps by 20% and are down ah. Putting that one up on my buy list
oldarmy1
AG
leoj said:

All I know is they beat eps by 20% and are down ah. Putting that one up on my buy list
It had held up into earnings way too high. I'd be a put buyer on any stock reporting that hasn't had a selloff. All this selling is - is catching up with market value.
oldarmy1
AG
Well now I get to sell the SDC shares I bought when posted here at $9.60 getting my portfolio leveled. Thanks for the quick money!
oldarmy1
AG
Pop in SPY and QQQ
AgShaun00
AG
if you want to see the conspiracy on DIS, check the Q thread.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
leoj said:

guided up too

I think the co-ceo stepping down (leaving only one ceo, like most properly functioning companies) is a non-issue
AgShaun00
AG
buyers of sdc AH?
ProgN
I think it's more along the lines of a #MeToo situation
McInnis 03
AG
SDC at 8.99, am I crazy to think it may pop for a min back to mid 9's at open?

B&I Key:
oldarmy1
AG
$10.04 is Model T on SDC. Any upward action tomorrow should flash above $10 for people to make decisions longer term.
leoj
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 1014 of 6414

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.