Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,985,173 Views | 224123 Replies | Last: 3 min ago by ProgN
FriscoKid
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Just landed and all I said on the plane was "I hope people listened on major support, and didn't think it would bounce once boken".

Please tell me all the work posting paid off to most and people weren't buying/holding thinking a bounce???

You made a comment on politics about the tariffs. How could they possibly work out for us?
Phat32
oldarmy1
AG
I first made that comment on the tarrif announcement day. I think Trump is willing to sacrifice 2500 points of his 8500 lead rally to win a long term gain.

Will Americans endure a short term pain for it? Not bloody likely. Which is really a shame
FriscoKid
AG
oldarmy1 said:

I first made that comment on the tarrif announcement day. I think Trump is willing to sacrifice 2500 points of his 8500 lead rally to win a long term gain.

Will Americans endure a short term pain for it? Not bloody likely. Which is really a shame

I don't see how we win playing that game though.
IrishTxAggie
AG
FriscoKid said:

oldarmy1 said:

If it gains us access to the Chinese market and better IP protection, I think it will be a game winner.
Bonfire1996
AG
FriscoKid said:

oldarmy1 said:

It's the only way we win. China, while liquid in US Dollars, isn't as strong economically as they are given credit for.

We cannot compete with China's labor force, pay wise. We aren't willing to sacrifice our middle class at the altar of manufacturing efficiencies. The only way we can force China to alter their behavior is through using our wealth to our advantage. The only way to use our wealth as China's customer is to attempt to alter the terms of our deals.
FriscoKid
AG

S&P chart. Right shoulder forming at the open maybe.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Part of me wants to sell off any gains today but I'm torn
FriscoKid
AG
If Trump keeps his trap shut we are going flying IMO.
IrishTxAggie
AG
FriscoKid said:

I feel like we've learned from the past three years that Trump keeping his mouth shut ain't gonna happen.
FriscoKid
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

FriscoKid said:

I feel like we've learned from the past three years that Trump keeping his mouth shut ain't gonna happen.
tailgatetimer10
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

FriscoKid said:

I'm trying to remind myself that he has a very short news cycle, so his comments on trade won't last too long. He should move on to something else in the coming month
Post removed:
by user
gougler08
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

IrishTxAggie said:

FriscoKid said:

I'm trying to remind myself that he has a very short news cycle, so his comments on trade won't last too long. He should move on to something else in the coming month
Agreed, he'll be back to yelling at the NY Times/Washington Post/Russian Accusations/news topic of the day in no time
FriscoKid
AG
You ready?
FriscoKid
AG
tailgatetimer10
AG
I sold off 20% on the "head"

Now decision to wait it out or grab this knife
FriscoKid
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

I sold off 20% on the "head"

Now decision to wait it out or grab this knife
I've got a nice little doji on the last candle. Looks perfect technically. Do what you want though. I'm in, but don't hold it against me if I'm wrong.

Edit and to be clear we are going higher not lower. Your knife comment scared me.
tailgatetimer10
AG
I understood, the knife comment was reflective of the last week and more of a "joke"
FriscoKid
AG

it's pretty
tailgatetimer10
AG
We are clear for take off.
FriscoKid
AG
Post removed:
by user
FriscoKid
AG
Little bit of a problem the last 10 minutes or so. We might be breaking out of a channel. Still in, but watching it.
FriscoKid
AG
switched to 5 min chart

FriscoKid
AG
I'm out.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Taking a beating on some of my long equities today...
Bonfire1996
AG
I was about to sell. Literally had the order ready to click. Then boom. NVDA climbed $5 per share in 20 mins.
gougler08
AG
There's the flying
FriscoKid
AG
Les Appelt 1999 said:

I was about to sell. Literally had the order ready to click. Then boom. NVDA climbed $5 per share in 20 mins.
I don't want to talk about it.
FriscoKid
AG

Never broke below the right shoulder. If you traded this the right way then congrats.

If you panicked on the last red candle like I did before it launched then shame on you.
tailgatetimer10
AG
I held, on accident, but I held.

Got stuck in a meeting
FriscoKid
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

I held, on accident, but I held.

Got stuck in a meeting
nice
Skillet Shot
Another bloodbath today
First Page Last Page
Page 101 of 6404

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.