Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Houston..we have a problem....

7,278,716 Views | 28676 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Comeby!
Fuzzy Dunlop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I was talking about this last week. I think we are going to see a lot of movement due to people taking pay cuts over the last couple if years and not getting it back yet. The only way to get it back sometimes is to jump to another company.
txaggie_08
AG
Yep. Lot of people upset at current companies due to salary freezes and whatnot. Morale is low at a lot of places.

I've been searching for a new gig, but they are definitely hard to come by right now.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
I am always open to coming back to upstream - drilling operations... I am hopeful things will percolate a little while; and get back to high fifties by the end of 2017
SidetrackAg
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

I am always open to coming back to upstream - drilling operations... I am hopeful things will percolate a little while; and get back to high fifties by the end of 2017

+1

I liked being on the drilling side. Not bad where I'm at right now, but I miss the patch at times.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
SidetrackAg said:

SpreadsheetAg said:

+1

I liked being on the drilling side. Not bad where I'm at right now, but I miss the patch at times.
exactly
mts6175
AG
Anyone here work for a survey company in the Midland area?
Brush Country Ag
AG
Heard on the evening news that the dollar is weakening...what is causing the stock market to drop. So, will this cause oil to rise ?
Buck Compton
AG
Sorry for the delay on price predictions, everyone. Been a crazy few weeks at work with a few major deadlines for my clients. Want to get these new prices recorded before we get too far into things.

I'll try to post results from last quarter up tonight - we as a group are honestly just as accurate as several banks... But overall much too positive last time, including a few huge outliers.

Predict the price at the end of Q2: https://goo.gl/forms/LIkVo4Xs7UeFU2C43
HoustonAg2014
AG
In regards to the dollar and oil I read an article today on yahoo finance and heard on CNBC that the dollar and oil are losing correlation so the inverse effect may be going away. I believe it was credit suits or Goldman that came out with that. It was a very interesting piece.
Comeby!
AG
Aggiesincebirth said:

In regards to the dollar and oil I read an article today on yahoo finance and heard on CNBC that the dollar and oil are losing correlation so the inverse effect may be going away. I believe it was credit suits or Goldman that came out with that. It was a very interesting piece.

I don't think it's losing correlation. There's a fundamental reason for that. Might be a 'mispriced' commodity.
jetch17
AG
Hilcorp Affiliate to Acquire San Juan Basin Assets from ConocoPhillips

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170413005436/en/Hilcorp-Affiliate-Acquire-San-Juan-Basin-Assets

Buck Compton
AG
Buck Compton said:

Sorry for the delay on price predictions, everyone. Been a crazy few weeks at work with a few major deadlines for my clients. Want to get these new prices recorded before we get too far into things.

I'll try to post results from last quarter up tonight - we as a group are honestly just as accurate as several banks... But overall much too positive last time, including a few huge outliers.

Predict the price at the end of Q2: https://goo.gl/forms/LIkVo4Xs7UeFU2C43
Price was $50.60 at the end of the quarter. Be sure to submit a response to the new one! Here are the results from the past two quarters...

2016-Q4 - $53.75 (Closest was SC-AG)

2017-Q1 - $50.60 (Closest was Buck Compton)

The Original AG 76
AG
Someone stayed awake in a stat class !
Good job
Thanks
AgLA06
AG
sts7049
AG
guess i was a little optimistic
RogerEnright
$55.00 for Q2 2017
PincheDriller
AG
$56.56 Bob....
IrishTxAggie
AG
Goose06
AG
jetch17 said:

Hilcorp Affiliate to Acquire San Juan Basin Assets from ConocoPhillips

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170413005436/en/Hilcorp-Affiliate-Acquire-San-Juan-Basin-Assets

Didn't Hilcorp also buy conoco's lobo assets a couple years ago?
TheVarian
AG
Comeby!
AG
$58.76
Red Fishing Ag93
AG
Trump said the dollar is too strong, after spending a weekend with the world's best at currency manipulation.

$63
RABAg04
AG
Yes
SpreadsheetAg
AG
$57.10
JD Shellnut
AG
Poke_the_Bear
AG
Post removed:
by user
Aggielandma12
AG
Vernada
AG
The best guess for the future price is the current price.
Birdbear
AG
GarlandAg2012
AG
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
$52.79
Goose06
AG
Put my guess in the survey link already a few days ago. Think it was $54.98
a07nathanb
AG
sts7049
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 413 of 820

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.