I'm wondering the same re: this "undisclosed buyer."
sts7049 said:
even with all these high oil prices and refining profits, the job market still feels crappy in this industry. we're still squeezing out jobs left and right and have been for a few years now.
nosoupforyou said:
Anyone know who got this Uinta asset?
https://www.crc.com/news-releases/news-release-details/california-resources-corporation-announces-divestiture-uinta
donkeykick90 said:nosoupforyou said:
Anyone know who got this Uinta asset?
https://www.crc.com/news-releases/news-release-details/california-resources-corporation-announces-divestiture-uinta
Pretty sure its Careus or ex Careus folks
Gordo14 said:
Looks like the White House is determined to ban diesel exports. Supposedly, this administration is good for the industry. Really looking forward to Gulf Coast refiners cutting runs in this market.
sts7049 said:
even with all these high oil prices and refining profits, the job market still feels crappy in this industry. we're still squeezing out jobs left and right and have been for a few years now.
what are you looking for?Satellite of Love said:sts7049 said:
even with all these high oil prices and refining profits, the job market still feels crappy in this industry. we're still squeezing out jobs left and right and have been for a few years now.
I'm struggling to get back in after having my RE position cut. Feels like I'm aged out and operators only want the early career peeps.
Ragoo said:what are you looking for?Satellite of Love said:sts7049 said:
even with all these high oil prices and refining profits, the job market still feels crappy in this industry. we're still squeezing out jobs left and right and have been for a few years now.
I'm struggling to get back in after having my RE position cut. Feels like I'm aged out and operators only want the early career peeps.