Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

QB for Mizzou

1,123 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Mike Elkos Burner
Fishwrangler11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sounding like Weigman may be in decent enough shape to play tomorrow. If that's the case, would you rather see him start or be in position to be a change up at QB if needed for the game tomorrow?

While I think I would personally rather see him start, seems like the better route may be what was hinted on Live that they're going to just keep him available in the event our offense gets stymied tomorrow and needs a change up. I like the approach since he's still in the recovery window. What does everyone else think?
turboboost
AG
Doesnt matter. Joel Klapp, I mean Klatt already jinxed the Ags.
Rule#2
AG
Conner is starting tomorrow. It's Joel Klatt's fault. Bookmark and return later
Emilio Fantastico
AG
If he was actually able to practice a lot this week AND looked better than Reed doing it, then he should start.

Regardless of who starts, if the offense struggles early, they should at least try the guy not starting to see if he can do better
Ag Tag
Conner and/or Reed, whoever starts, should first have a serving of coleslaw for strength and power. Kinda like Popeye and his spinach.
Mike Elkos Burner
Fishwrangler11 said:

Sounding like Weigman may be in decent enough shape to play tomorrow. If that's the case, would you rather see him start or be in position to be a change up at QB if needed for the game tomorrow?

While I think I would personally rather see him start, seems like the better route may be what was hinted on Live that they're going to just keep him available in the event our offense gets stymied tomorrow and needs a change up. I like the approach since he's still in the recovery window. What does everyone else think?

I said this earlier this week, but nobody cared to believe me.

Check my post history about Walter Nolen before he transferred & Bussey before he moved to offense. Everybody called me a blue star chaser.

Wig is 90% starting tomorrow, according to all sources I have. My cousin in law is family/friends with somebody very close to the program.
My username checks out.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.