Business & Investing
Sponsored by

AMNF

27,484 Views | 143 Replies | Last: 23 days ago by bigtruckguy3500
BT1395
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Continued strong profits and steady yield are the consistent story, but I'll be looking forward to the next report showing institutional holdings. Just a personal theory that now that it's >$5, sometimes that can trigger investment from some funds that wouldn't touch something <$5. No science behind my theory - just a hunch.
BT1395
AG
Kicked the dividend up by 10% and threw in a special dividend of $0.10 per share. Mentioned possible acquisition plans but still had enough cash to make this commitment.

Stock over $6 this morning at the open.
I bleed maroon
AG
Currently $6.19!

For a tired and underappreciated market segment overall, this company's steady approach has really our-executed most other small caps. Upside is probably limited compared to a tech startup, but in terms of a well-run profitable enterprise, I can't ask for much more out of an investment.
bigtruckguy3500
Wish this was drip eligible. Or that I had set my limit purchases on this stock higher over the past few years. Would've been a bargain getting in at 3.5 instead of 3.25. oh well. Still happy I got in less than 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.