Credit Card Churning

176,983 Views | 786 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by FDXAg
El Chupacabra
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Chase Sapphire Preferred link anyone? First one to post a referral, I'll sign up for. 100k bonus back in effect.
MW13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://www.referyourchasecard.com/19x/1NQHLHHQHX

Thanks!
El Chupacabra
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Well I tried. Not sure why I don't qualify for the bonus, I've never had this card.


"It looks like you're not eligible for a bonus for a Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card. This can happen if you've already held or received a bonus for this credit card. We haven't done a credit check yet, so there will be no impact to your score if you don't continue."
MW13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That's weird. Appreciate the thought.

Anyone else is welcome to use it if they're wanting that one.
BSD
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
El Chupacabra said:

Well I tried. Not sure why I don't qualify for the bonus, I've never had this card.


"It looks like you're not eligible for a bonus for a Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card. This can happen if you've already held or received a bonus for this credit card. We haven't done a credit check yet, so there will be no impact to your score if you don't continue."


Have you got 4 new cards in the last 2 years?
El Chupacabra
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BSD said:

El Chupacabra said:

Well I tried. Not sure why I don't qualify for the bonus, I've never had this card.


"It looks like you're not eligible for a bonus for a Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card. This can happen if you've already held or received a bonus for this credit card. We haven't done a credit check yet, so there will be no impact to your score if you don't continue."


Have you got 4 new cards in the last 2 years?


Nope. 2 with chase…1 in mid 23, 1 in 24. Both opened and cancelled already. 1 with citi that is still open.

Daily use card I've had for 15+ years is a chase card.
Bulldog73
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
No chase reserve either? They've changed their rules pretty recently.
BSD
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Man. No clue then. Odd….
El Chupacabra
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bulldog73 said:

No chase reserve either? They've changed their rules pretty recently.


Nope. Never had it. Every time the good bonuses pop up, I had recently opened another bonus card.

May see if my wife wants to open one in her name.
Kreg17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Did you call the recon line?
Luxury & Adventure Family Travel Agent
Personal Travel Concierge
Europe • Africa • S. America
www.voce-travel.com
Kyle.regitz@fora.travel
gggmann
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bulldog73 said:

No chase reserve either? They've changed their rules pretty recently.

I have the reserve and was able to qualify for the 100K preferred signup bonus. Will probably downgrade the reserve to something else at next renewal in February.
62strat
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
El Chupacabra said:

Bulldog73 said:

No chase reserve either? They've changed their rules pretty recently.



May see if my wife wants to open one in her name.

You aren't churning correctly if you have ask your wife if she wants a new card lol

62strat
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A spending promo for United chase club cards..

But damn that spend requirement! I don't think I can hit that one..




rebelag62
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That's a pretty weak reward for spending that much. Especially in such a short period of time.
TexAg2001
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The email I received this morning was spend $12k between 10/1 - 12/31 and earn 5000 bonus points. Still not great, but better than what you got. I guess they have different offers for different people?
62strat
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
rebelag62 said:

That's a pretty weak reward for spending that much. Especially in such a short period of time.

that's what I thought.. the last one I got I this this spring was like extra 5k points when you spend $3k per month in mar/april/may, a ~50% return.
FDXAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm waiting for the next 100k offer. I have the Marriott bonvoy boundless card but really want the sapphire preferred just for the bonus offer. I'm sure I'll downgrade it before the next annual fee.
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.