Credit Card Churning

108,797 Views | 738 Replies | Last: 23 days ago by 62strat
dylan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I really like the chase United infinite card. The club access w two guests is worth it. Free drinks and food and 90,000 points and good deal with Avis. 4 points per dollar too.
rebelag62
AG
When you upgrade your card, do you have to call and get everything switched over? Do you sign up for the new card, then cancel your old card? I'm gonna do United quest -> Infiniti Club card.
62strat
AG
rebelag62 said:

When you upgrade your card, do you have to call and get everything switch over? Don't get the new card, then cancel your old card? I'm gonna do United quest -> Infiniti Club card.
im not sure what you're asking. I just signed up for club card. I had quest card a few years ago, I canceled it when I got club card.
62strat
AG
helluva deal for amex bonvoy right now, 185k points.
Please use my link to sign up; get 40k for the referral, so we both win!

https://americanexpress.com/en-us/referral/TIMOtWsdcr?XLINK=MYCP

$650 yearly fee seems high, but you can get back half if you eat out once a month, they give you a monthly $25 restaurant credit totaling $300/yr.

You also get a free night at marriott up to 85k, easily $300 worth. So the fee is recouped easily.

There is also a lower card, the bevy, with 155k sign up and $250 fee.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.