*****Official Texas Rangers 2026 Season Thread*****

583,851 Views | 8427 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by Mr Gigem
KT 90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jimtim1216 said:

Should they wrap Langford in bubble wrap?

Yes, same for Jung and Seager

And lets add in Carter while we are at it.
KT 90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Langford to the IL

Carter is back and in the lineup today.
KT 90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Joc yanks the first pitch of the game for a HR, 1-0.
Danny Vermin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rocker actually got out of the first without a run scored ( but was close) .
#FJB
double aught
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Perfect weather in Toronto today.



Also, excessive heat warning. Lol.
94chem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
double aught said:

Perfect weather in Toronto today.



Also, excessive heat warning. Lol.



Haha. I went for my run this morning when it was only 88 with a 98 real feel. Needed to do it before it got hot.
94chem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
How long until management admits that Seager isn't a SS any more?
94chem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
94chem said:

How long until management admits that Seager isn't a SS any more?


And 30 seconds after asking, he commits his second error of the inning.
ryanhnc10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yeah fell asleep twice. Duran probably needs to be at short.

Great job from Rocker
94chem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I swear I just saw Vlad step on the bag...?
AggieGunslinger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
94chem said:

I swear I just saw Vlad step on the bag...?


They arent even talking about it on the broadcast but it sure looked like he did.
double aught
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Nice quick sixth from Rocker.
94chem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AggieGunslinger said:

94chem said:

I swear I just saw Vlad step on the bag...?


They arent even talking about it on the broadcast but it sure looked like he did.


On replay, it looks like he did touch the bag. Talk about a mess for replay. What would they do? If the ump doesn't signal the out, you can't expect the catcher to apply the tag. That was an amazing play by Kirk to see that no out had been signaled at first.
toucan82
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Nice inning from Winn
toucan82
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not a nice 2nd inning from Winn
I_bleed_maroon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This bullpen.
ryanhnc10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Skip pushed his luck with Winn for a second inning and got burned. Should have let him leave after one good inning to build confidence
toucan82
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I was going to say something about running for Jung...
KT 90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
toucan82 said:

I was going to say something about running for Jung...


Yeah, there is no way Jung scores on that.

94chem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
KT 90 said:

toucan82 said:

I was going to say something about running for Jung...


Yeah, there is no way Jung scores on that.




He might not have made it to 3rd. I'm 54 and I know I can beat Jung in a footrace.
I_bleed_maroon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sweep! Hope Nimmo is ok!
La Fours
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Damn. What a catch by Nimmo. Hope he's ok.
Danny Vermin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If I'm not mistaken, we were never behind in this series. That's freaking incredible especially in a 4 gamer.
#FJB
Super Aggie 64
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hello Win Column!

ryanhnc10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Great start from Rocker. Some nice plays in this game. I'll take it
KT 90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Four game sweep on the road!
94chem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Danny Vermin said:

If I'm not mistaken, we were never behind in this series. That's freaking incredible especially in a 4 gamer.


Undoing about 40 years of nightmares in Toronto.
Super Aggie 64
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sweepy Sweepy! 4 Games!

KT 90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
La Fours said:

Damn. What a catch by Nimmo. Hope he's ok.


Don't look good, but as he came off the field maybe it's not too bad. Might need a day off tomorrow if he's a little bruised up possibly.
WestTexasAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Incredible! And just like that we are back to .500 and tied for first place!
Danny Vermin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Currently FPTR
#FJB
WestTexasAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hell of a catch by Nimmo to end it! WHY didn't Nellie Cruz do that?!!!!!



I apologize........it still stings sometimes.
toucan82
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cleveland ties it up
Fuzzy Dunlop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
toucan82 said:

Cleveland ties it up


Cleveland just took the lead. 1 run, maybe 2. Depending on replay. I think he was safe.
Fuzzy Dunlop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FPTR for at least a day.
First Page Last Page
Page 91 of 241 ▼
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.