Just posting to help get us off the devil's number before the start of the game tonight.
most will happen on the day of the deadline. It's always that way.txags11 said:
Anyone else in amazement we're about 48 hours away from the deadline and there's only been 2-3 deals thus far..feels slowwwww
Yes I think that's it. Teams are needing to be wowed to give up. We will see who blinkstxags11 said:
I know that, there's just normally a handful of deals before than..maybe it's bc most teams think they're still in it. Idk just curious
MaxPower said:Yes I think that's it. Teams are needing to be wowed to give up. We will see who blinkstxags11 said:
I know that, there's just normally a handful of deals before than..maybe it's bc most teams think they're still in it. Idk just curious
jetch17 said:
Go time
JYDog90 said:
How on earth did we not end up with at least 2 out of 3 on the IL because of that pop up?
CharleyKerfeld said:
Well, I guess I'll just keep talking to myself. Huge inning for Ronel. Every batter he can get through tonight is enormous.
W said:
Altuve walks