*****Official Texas Rangers World Series Title Defense Thread***** [Staff Warning]

468,465 Views | 8979 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by MrCoachEricTaylor
Mr Gigem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That was some effort that half inning
Old Tom Morris
The cop-out of "he didn't actually interfere" is that the P is oftentimes going to pause or adjust his throw. Any hesitation at all, which is caused by the runner being out of the line, decides a play like that.
Tksymm7
AG
Three hits…
gigem1223
Par for the course for this offense. Get their few runs in one spurt and then lay down and take it.
gigem1223
WTF blue?! That's strike 3
sburg2007
Gave it back.
gigem1223
For strike 4, sure
Mr Gigem
AG
Does anyone even know what the rule is for the running lane?? We've heard three different explanations now, and neither of them made sense. Again, why have a marked running lane if you don't have to use it?
Old Tom Morris
The rule is apparently if you see a runner on the grass, peg that mother****er in the back as hard as you can.
gigem1223
Heaney should've just drilled him in the back with 95 mph fastball. 2 birds, 1 stone.
Old Tom Morris
The explanation is completely incongruent with what they ask of catchers at home regarding obstruction.
aggieactor01
AG
Not to derail the ump bashing, which I agree has been fairly horrible, but did you know that Apple TV syncs up the radio call for you?! I just figured that out. Nice feature.
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
aggieactor01 said:

Not to derail the ump bashing, which I agree has been fairly horrible, but did you know that Apple TV syncs up the radio call for you?! I just figured that out. Nice feature.
That is a nice feature. I thought about listening to the radio broadcast but I like Ryan Spilborghs. He's wrong sometimes but he has good insite.
Mr Gigem
AG
We HATE pitches right down the middle
gigem1223
Garca wtf are you doing?
sburg2007
Hahahahah this team sucks so much at hitting.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Nice hit by Bombi… but wtf was he thinking on that baserunning?
Mr Gigem
AG
I'm about done with Garcia for a while. Problem is there is literally no one else
gigem1223
sburg2007 said:

Hahahahah this team sucks so much at hitting.

And base running
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
Garcia gets a nice double and then brain farts. Not sure how much more of this I can take.
Old Tom Morris
Not sure where Garcia's head is, but it doesn't seem to be on baseball for a good month+ now
Mr Gigem
AG
Even Wyatt giving him a WTF look
Mr Gigem
AG
Offense is driving me ****ing nuts. 7 ****ing pitches. Just not competitive at all
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
7 damn pitches. Must be in a hurry to get somewhere.
sburg2007
Same ol **** different night. Everyone was falling all over themselves last night after a series win where team scores 2,3,3 runs. Cant live like that.
Tksymm7
AG
This lineup has issues outside of just missing Jung. It's pretty clear at this point.
Mr Gigem
AG
Think I said it a week or two ago. They are failing at basic fundamentals and there is a lack of creativity on offense.

We aren't putting pressure on the pitcher by being active on the base paths. We have no patience at the plate. We fail to make clean contact on pitches over the heart of the plate. There's a plethora of things we do not do well worth virtually the same lineup as last year. It's mind blowing
sburg2007
I'm ok never seeing webdzel again.
Mr Gigem
AG
And don't get me started on Wendzel. He stinks. But unfortunately there's literally nobody else tonight
sburg2007
Man. **** this home plate umpire
gigem1223
Lol how you gonna ring Semien up on those 2 pitches. MLB umpires suck!
Mr Gigem
AG
Been garbage all night. But there's no accountability so nothing will ever change
Mr Gigem
AG
Adolis can clear his name by launching one here.

But he won't catch up to the heater
sburg2007
Yup, Vic has been terrible. I also don't care if a pitcher does something "everytime" a balk is a balk.
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
I don't see what the deal is. It's not a balk if no one is on base. It didn't matter until we had a base runner.
First Page Last Page
Page 236 of 257

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.