*****Official Texas Rangers World Series Title Defense Thread***** [Staff Warning]

475,125 Views | 9082 Replies | Last: 14 hrs ago by South Platte
Danny Vermin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He's been known as the baseball antichrist for a long time.
bmac_aggie18
AG
KT 90 said:

Hearing the respect makes me so genuinely happy for Josh Smith. Most on here and I'm sure the organization thought he didn't have much of a future but man it's nice to see a guy work his tail off in the offseason and quite possibly change his career.
MrCoachEricTaylor
bmac_aggie18 said:

KT 90 said:

Hearing the respect makes me so genuinely happy for Josh Smith. Most on here and I'm sure the organization thought he didn't have much of a future but man it's nice to see a guy work his tail off in the offseason and quite possibly change his career.
Danny Vermin
I'm not sure what to think about those Seattle uniforms.
Coppell97
AG
Yes their city connect looks like doesnt even match.
Coppell97
AG
Lowe roped that.
Tksymm7
AG
Wyatt Lad!!!!
Tksymm7
AG
A STEAL!
Danny Vermin
Langford may not be hitting the ball over the fence but he's driving in runs and stealing bases.
sburg2007
There's the runs for the night!
Mr Gigem
AG
Danny Vermin said:

Langford may not be hitting the ball over the fence but he's driving in runs and stealing bases.

I keep having to remind myself that he is still just a rookie and played a total of 40 games in the minors.
WestTexasAg
AG
Well, a month ago I was starting to feel pretty good about Taveras. Now I'm starting to wonder if a healthy Carter might ultimately take over in CF.
WestTexasAg
AG
Mr Gigem said:

Danny Vermin said:

I keep having to remind myself that he is still just a rookie and played a total of 40 games in the minors.
He's doing a solid job. He's just a different player so far than I think anyone expected. Using his speed more than power. Gotta believe the power will come.
WestTexasAg
AG
bmac_aggie18 said:

KT 90 said:

Last year I questioned whether he belonged on an MLB roster. He belongs.
Tksymm7
AG
Had no idea he was that bad of an offensive season…good lord those are not good numbers.
sburg2007
Garver ain't done **** all year. Effin great.
Mr Gigem
AG
Very catchable ball for Taveras there. Very poor attempt
KT 90
AG
WestTexasAg said:

Well, a month ago I was starting to feel pretty good about Taveras. Now I'm starting to wonder if a healthy Carter might ultimately take over in CF.

I am starting ti think he is Leonis Martin, part II . Talent and potential, but never really puts it all together. Hope I'm wrong.....
sburg2007
Wait, you're gonna get mad bc he didn't grab the ball over the wall? I'm pissed at Heaney for the walk and throwing it down the dick.
WestTexasAg
AG
KT 90 said:

WestTexasAg said:

I am starting ti think he is Leonis Martin, part II . Talent and potential, but never really puts it all together. Hope I'm wrong.....

Decent comparison there.
WestTexasAg
AG
Woah.....maybe Jordan Montgomery not signing with us wasn't so bad. Contrast these stats with what Lorenzon has done.

https://www.google.com/search?q=jordan+montgomery&rlz=1C1GCEA_enUS946US946&oq=Jordan+Mo&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUqDQgAEAAY4wIYsQMYgAQyDQgAEAAY4wIYsQMYgAQyCggBEC4YsQMYgAQyBggCEEUYOTIHCAMQABiABDIHCAQQABiABDIKCAUQLhixAxiABDINCAYQLhjUAhixAxiABDIGCAcQRRhBqAIAsAIA&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#wptab=si:ACC90nwgNF7J5tlvxxN4m4KdLn0l9DOxis7Gc0undMpvC32SazqoYOn3xyuHaiLnsHEbYqgf04ON4tbCzPNrUZ51dggJF1bMFQ9qr4RuCsK3aOC7y7jFp5-2hWFBtxkv_v44eqq-Q7Qyu0U7QtZyaeIyrTOm4pHkJg%3D%3D
gigem1223
So ready for Heaney to go to the pen
Mr Gigem
AG
That should have been runner interference on Haniger. You actually have to make an attempt to get out of the way
Mr Gigem
AG
WTF are we doing. He'd clearly out of the running lane. How is he not out??
Old Tom Morris
Completely blown call. 100%
sburg2007
He was three feet inside the lane. Just awful umpiring.
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
He never touched dirt until he got to the base. Such a **** call!

Bochy looked so exasperated, and rightfully so.
Mr Gigem
AG
How can umpiring be so ****ing awful all the way around this year
Mr Gigem
AG
What's the point of having the running lane marked if you apparently don't have to use it??
sburg2007
Everyone makes fun of the safety base but you put it in and there's zero reason to run inside the foul line.
Mr Gigem
AG
That's strike three. Same strike was called against Lowe. This is such BS
shack009
AG
I just tuned in and honestly though that was Jankowski at 3rd base for us. I was bewildered for a moment.
Coppell97
AG
Good play there too end the inning.
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
shack009 said:

I just tuned in and honestly though that was Jankowski at 3rd base for us. I was bewildered for a moment.

I've been watching for a while and I thought the same for just a split second.
sburg2007
Bottom of this lineup is such a black hole.
First Page Last Page
Page 235 of 260

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.