*****Official Texas Rangers World Series Title Defense Thread***** [Staff Warning]

464,069 Views | 8912 Replies | Last: 49 min ago by Grapesoda2525
Mr Gigem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
****ing put his ass on the bench. I'm so tired of this
Mr Gigem
AG
What the **** was that throw???
sburg2007
So just out of curiosity, what would the org say if they knew you posted on a message board and how frustrated you get?

You know my gig and I'm always worried if I type anything they'll can me.
Mr Gigem
AG
So they are calling Lowe out of the base path, but not Seattle earlier in the game. Got it.
sburg2007
Oh, now we gotta use the running lane!
gigem1223
Langford is hot
sburg2007
So much suck.
Coppell97
AG
Frustrating loss.
gigem1223
Welp. Once again the pitching does their part and the bats just **** all over themselves. Do what you did last series and win the next 2.
sburg2007
Heaney and urena pitch well enough to win again. Have to be perfect.
Ag Since 83
AG
Yet another game with no runs after the first inning.

Credit to Urena for giving the rest of the bullpen guys a night off

Too many cold hitters and guys who shouldn't be in the majors in the lineup right now
Mr Gigem
AG
Langford with two 110 mph hits tonight.
Grapesoda2525
Mr Gigem said:

And don't get me started on Wendzel. He stinks. But unfortunately there's literally nobody else tonight
I've been saying for weeks that the best thing about Foscue is he protects us from seeing Wendzel. It's hard to argue that Foscue wouldn't have done better with all of the at bats we've wasted on Wendzel.

His injury made the loss of Jung much much worse and really stretches our depth at 3rd.
Tksymm7
AG
"If we don't pitch well, we probably lose." - Kevin Gausman on the Blue Jays offensive struggles, but also speaking about the Rangers and he didn't know it lol.
Water Boy
AG
More like elite. If we pitch well we still can lose. We basically need the team to average a 2 era to stay competitive.
KT 90
AG

DallasAg 94
Just about to post this:

shack009
AG
Do we get any indication beforehand about players potentially going on the paternity list?

I'm all for dudes having families, we just seem to get hit with the news that we won't have a guy when it is typically something that can be predicted.
sburg2007
Yea, usually a couple trimesters worth of warning.
shack009
AG
I guess my question is who is doing the serious journalism of finding out how pregnant these dude's wives are at spring training and projecting when we can expect to miss them during the season.
shack009
AG
And better yet, who is figuring out when Evan Carter and his wife plan on starting their family? We should know now if they want kids at 25 years old, we may miss him for some time during the 2027 season.
Jimtim1216
S
They also need to plan said baby between mid November and January
cmiller00
AG
Couple days off for Heim that also give us an extra roster spot is probably a good thing.
KT 90
AG
shack009 said:

And better yet, who is figuring out when Evan Carter and his wife plan on starting their family? We should know now if they want kids at 25 years old, we may miss him for some time during the 2027 season.

I mean, this could be related to Carter's back injury? Maybe we can get Evan Grant to ask some questions
KT 90
AG
cmiller00 said:

Couple days off for Heim that also give us an extra roster spot is probably a good thing.

Yeah, he hasn't exactly been killing it lately. A little time off may do him some good.
KT 90
AG
Aggie baseball in a weather delay, so I'll be watching at least some of the Rangers tonight.

Water Boy
AG
Aggie baseball in a weather delay? Man I'm not sure I can watch. The new pitch clock has me used to fast paced play. Watching college I get reminded that games usually last 3 and a half hours. I may have to stop being an old man and stay up to watch the ags!
jkag89
They have a pitch clock in college baseball also.
Water Boy
AG
Did they use it for the playoffs? The games I've watched have been over 3 hours and some over 3 and a half hours. Have the games generally been shorter and the games I've watched have been the outlier?
Tksymm7
AG
Rangers need this series.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
Water Boy said:

Did they use it for the playoffs? The games I've watched have been over 3 hours and some over 3 and a half hours. Have the games generally been shorter and the games I've watched have been the outlier?

They do, but they don't have all the other rules. Pitch clock is about the same though.
Tksymm7
AG
Adolis is an auto out.
KT 90
AG
Tksymm7 said:

Adolis is an auto out.

I am ready to tell Jung to skip the rehab assignment. We need to get Garca out of the three hole.
sburg2007
I'd throw Langford in three spot at this point. Also, thanks a lot blue for missing strike 1.
Tksymm7
AG
Another catcher
First Page Last Page
Page 237 of 255

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.