***** 2024 Houston Astros Season Thread ***** [Staff Warning]

3,464,702 Views | 62591 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by bearkatag15
linkdude
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
linkdude
AG
Game ending triple play with Ohtani on deck
BadAggie
AG
Padres just turned a triple play to clinch the playoffs at Dodger Stadium
bearkatag15
AG
Holy cow, Padres just beat the Dodgers with a triple play leaving Ohtani on deck... to clinch a playoff spot...
Fightin' Texas Aggie and Sam Houston State Bearkat
JJxvi
AG
So I guess we're now tied with the Rangers for 3rd in number of AL west titles. Seattle btw is in 7th place on that list, because in addition to being behind all their other divisional rivals, the Royals (6) and Twins (4) also still have more AL West Championships than they do (3).
dixichkn
AG
eATMup-Reveille said:

Prosperdick said:

iamtheglove said:

Been watching the Astros since 1971 when I was 7 years old. These last 10 years have been the best sports years of my life. Thanks Astros.

Watching since 1976 when I was 5 years old and wondered what excited my dad so much. Lost him to cancer in November of 2017 but not before he saw us win our first title. This is the golden age, everyone enjoy it and take NOTHING for granted.

Wonderful story. Unfortunately lost my Dad in 2015. I used to listen to Astros at night on my Transistor Radio under my pillow at night in the late 1960's before I was 10 years old. I thought that would prevent my parents from hearing it.

Lost my Dad in 2016. Right before this run started. Man I wish he were here to see all this. I actually grew up much closer to Rangers country but he had this thing for the Astros and he turned me into a fan early on. Will never forget him pulling a 10 year old Dixichkn out of school early on a Friday afternoon to drive to HTown and watch JR Richard beat Steve Carlton and the Phillies
dixichkn
AG
EastCoastAgNc said:

Sparky is irreplaceable
jkag89
Heyward helping the 'Stros win the division when still an Effin' Dodger

W
AG
you know...the Dodgers might want to get around to clinching the division at some point

take a break from the Ohtani hype
jkag89
linkdude said:

Game ending triple play with Ohtani on deck
BadAggie
AG
Here's to you KUCHI. You have brought great honor to the City of Space.

linkdude
AG
More JHey on the timeline
bearkatag15
AG

I'll have my money on Seattle winning
Fightin' Texas Aggie and Sam Houston State Bearkat
First Page Refresh
Page 1789 of 1789

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.